Tree Party

bobandtorey

weed party! Free The Weed Party! I know i know!

I love the idea Tree Party! Im telling ya, im not a big fan of the tree huggers and anti hunters, pita, you know that kind of stuff/ but They have a Right to their opinions, just like I am and you are, But im thinkin that we can get them on our side

Power in numbers, grow industrial cannabiss and save the tree! something like that, use cannibiss for fuel save the oceans! Im not good at that kind of stuff, only becuase it is not my interest, but I beleive all can have their own opinion just dont come to my deer blind and block my shot, lol!

Peace

FTW

Jim

weed party! Free The Weed Party! I know i know!

I love the idea Tree Party! Im telling ya, im not a big fan of the tree huggers and anti hunters, pita, you know that kind of stuff/ but They have a Right to their opinions, just like I am and you are, But im thinkin that we can get them on our side

Power in numbers, grow industrial cannabiss and save the tree! something like that, use cannibiss for fuel save the oceans! Im not good at that kind of stuff, only becuase it is not my interest, but I beleive all can have their own opinion just dont come to my deer blind and block my shot, lol!

Peace

FTW

Jim

I was just trying out my vapes, man i just dont make sense sometimes! :lol:

sorry

Horrible...but well intended

Play with acronyms..easy to remember, can be fun and inviting to others outside of the community. it should be positive if you are for it and neg if you are aginst it...example...MADD

Been studying the repubs...they are masters of deception. Citizens United = pure evil/genius

Avoid anything that suggest "pot party" unless you have unlimited time to field harrasing calls and emails .02

If "the Otherss" (heavy on the "ess") feel that much better about themselves by believing us herbalist "stoners," "dopers" and "potheads" are less than anything but as metaphysically inclined as we are to be naturally "mutltidimensional," well ... who are we to begrudge them of their blissful ignorance?

Perhaps, they'll catch-on, eventually; And, if not, they'll never realize their ignorance.

(And, I might add, as Greg F. might likely have said: "tee-hee!" : P)

"FREE The TREE!"

And, lest we forget:

"A weed is a plant that has mastered every survival skill except for learning how to grow in rows." ~Doug Larson

http://www.quotegarden.com/weeds.html

FTW!

SHARE The HARVEST

I was thinking about this while getting ready for sleep. We do need something to boost our morale and motivate us. If we can't find a party to work with, maybe it'd be ok to form our own, but it'd be a hard sell having a party for this one issue. I had hoped the Greens would've been stronger, that'd be the perfect place for us, IMHO.

Sb

Archived