Why I Voted Republican

It's not that I wouldn't believe figures. It's that your post is a red herring. Each following presidency ammasses more debt then the privious. Every one of the links you choose to give are from 2008 and older (with the exception of "the economy does better under democrats": which is a new report but using the old figures stopping at 2009)? Is there a reason you ommit Obama? Well of course there is. Once you'd add his numbers you find a man that made Regan's spending seem like yard sale shopping.

I omit Obama's numbers because I don't have them. Those figures are a year old an Obamas figures were there yet. If you have new figures present your argument don't just elude to it. Don't shift the burden of proof to me to prove your point. And please explain how my posting of the figures in any way is diverting the attention of the audience from the discussion of the real issues to irrelevancies. Because that is what a red herring is and I think my post was very relevant. The OP was making fun of Republicans and what better way to do that than present the facts and show the hypocrisy? Daily Show and Colbert Report have made millions off of it.

Why not? Bronze Age mythology makes about as much sense as Republicans. :lol:

Ah, the guy with horns on his head...The only problem i have with your statement is that you failed to include dems. As our political field stands now there really is very little difference between the two parties. They both funnel our money to big corporations. With that said, the republican party is the only party who's core principles support and end to prohibition. Personal responsibility and limited government are the keys to a more logical approach to dealing with the marijuana issue. The current problem is that all politicians are crooks, NONE of them stand by their parties supposed principles.

Ah, the guy with horns on his head...The only problem i have with your statement is that you failed to include dems. As our political field stands now there really is very little difference between the two parties. They both funnel our money to big corporations. With that said, the republican party is the only party who's core principles support and end to prohibition. Personal responsibility and limited government are the keys to a more logical approach to dealing with the marijuana issue. The current problem is that all politicians are crooks, NONE of them stand by their parties supposed principles.

That was a joke. :rolleyes: But I will disagree with your contention that the Republican party has core principles that support an end to prohibition. They only agree with personal responsibility on economic issues not social issues. On social issues they want to tell you what drugs you can take, if you can have an abortion, and who you can marry. That does no sound to me like they support freedom at all. Not to mention the tough on crime rhetoric is not associated with legalization. But to add a small fact Barny Frank a Democrat sponsored a bill to reschedule marijuana to schedule II. Perhaps you can name a bill sponsored by one of the "tough on crime" republicans that has been helpful. To say Republicans better support marijuana either medical or full legalization has no basis in reality.

Spelling counts - I couldn't give a rat's behind how you vote/feel/etc...

Why you are on staff here baffles me.

I seriously doubt that it is because you are Summa Cum Laude...if you even know what that means.

Mizerman

p.s. my panties are definitely not in a wad - heck, I'm sitting here laughing

mize men wear underware, ladys wear pantys! lmao!

wth does summa cum laude mean?

:sword:

I did something like that last nite! at least the middle word in there!

Peace

FTW

Jim

Always love these "anti-republican" topics.......

For the most part I don't vote democrat.....and didn't. In the case of this years election....Voted Daniel Grow (Libertarian-knowing full well he'd loose, but his platform on non-mmj issues didn't make me puke)..Couldn't bring myself to vote Leyton (don't agree with some of his policies outside of marijuana in many cases, and cant vote based on only one portion of my beliefs), and Schutte was insane..

Users in here giving quotes from blogs that nobody ever visits, written by nobodies in any economic fields....Funny as all be. Like copying and pasting some stat from a nobodies blog makes it real....*shakes head

There's many Rep MMJ users out there people. Attack the individual in office instead of being so narrow minded you lump all Rep's into some insane pile and attacking the group as a whole. It's just insulting.

Didn't vote republican this time around.......But not saying I rule them out in the future. I refuse to say I'm one or the other. I will vote my conscience no matter what party the person is in.

Point being...wish this mentality of downing large groups of people you actually have no clue about (you have no idea how I think or what concerns me) would end...

But probably wont.

Sad thing is, is my bet is most people in this forum voted Leyton without even knowing how he stood on other things that effect our lives...that's what's really sad. But now lets deal with the moron we got in office the best we can.....together, not as some "party line"

Signed

Probably would have voted Republican if the choices wouldn't of been insane and deceitful...

Post vote analysis:

Leyton = policy disagreements

Schuette = INSANITY

Degrow = Schuette = ?

Yep rather have ant-cannabis insanity than somebody I disagree with on other vital AG policy issues anyday.

So which Leyton policies are you referring to anyway?

Archived