Attention Ebay Equipment Buyers!

I recently purchased a ez cloner from ebay it was a decent deal($229)so I'm waiting on it to arrive FedEx pulls up dumps it on my porch all my neighbors are out raking leaves and such i look in big bold letters EZ CLONE for the whole world to see no discreet packaging nadda .

So i send them a email asking why it wasn't shipped more discreetly the seller states "we observe both federal and state laws" trying to get me to back off my protest so i responded back that i am indeed legal but this doesn't mean i want the entire block knowing this fact !

This is the ebay member if you purchase anything just know that it comes in the original packaging. :growl:

sunlighthydroponics

Discretion is the better part of valor - Make the customer happy for crying out loud.

Daughter asked for her purchase to be packaged so you couldn't tell what it was and they wanted an additional $50.00!

She decided not to buy the item on-line and you would think in this economy retailers would do just about anything to secure a sale with-in reason of course and packaging an item to be discrete is not an unreasonable request.

My wife was published in Urban Garden magazine last summer and won a TurboKloner 144 and we had the EXACT same thing happen to us! We get home from grocery shopping and its leaning against the garage door, facing the street in big bold letters: TURBOKLONER 144. -Sigh- Common sense isn't so common anymore. I mean, at least put it between the storm door and the front door to conceal it a little bit.

I recently purchased a ez cloner from ebay it was a decent deal($229)so I'm waiting on it to arrive FedEx pulls up dumps it on my porch all my neighbors are out raking leaves and such i look in big bold letters EZ CLONE for the whole world to see no discreet packaging nadda .

So i send them a email asking why it wasn't shipped more discreetly the seller states "we observe both federal and state laws" trying to get me to back off my protest so i responded back that i am indeed legal but this doesn't mean i want the entire block knowing this fact !

This is the ebay member if you purchase anything just know that it comes in the original packaging. :growl:

sunlighthydroponics

Thats one thing i like about Ebay...

You SURELY have the Right to RATE the SELLER and

Leave your Comment for others to Read....

That is the Best way to Let other Know...

Plus it will bring DOWN their Rating .... :thumbsu:

Plus i would of posted his USERNAME here

Archived