Slow

smokedoc58

SLOW GOING MY BABIES HAVE 9 DAYS IN 3" TALL 4 SETS OF LEAVES GROWING IN ROOTS ORGANIC USING R/O WATER , 4 BULB CFL, THEY GREW TO THIS SIZE IN A WEEK THEN I PUT IN SMART POTS AND I DONT SEE MUCH HAPPENING OR AM I TO PARANOID.

9 days is way early im sure you have nothing to be concerned about here is what my trainwrecks looked like at day 12

pics001.jpg

pics002.jpg

many plants grow in cycles, and cannabis is not different. you may see a spur of growth on top, followed by a period of very slow visible growth.

during this time, all the growth is going on down below :) this is more than especially possible now that you have just given the roots tons of room to spread out. trust that once the leaf growth kicks back in, your plant will be uptaking more water/food than it ever has before. and your leaves will grow bigger..... catching more light to transfer/store for food......... to grow more roots :)

and the cycle continues.

since i grow in bubbles, i can lift the lids and see visible root growth on a daily basis on the days that i dont have visible growth on top.

more light never hurts either........ to keep that cycle going as fast as possible.

Archived