Clones Aren't Happy

totung

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My first question is Who is charging you for cuttings. Cut are free all the time. As for cloning stick with the rapid rooters and trays like Ladybug said. It is a lot eaiser. Kinda like set them, and forget them. I have 2 aero cloners I would sell because I have gone back to the tray and dome. Way eaiser.

My first question is Who is charging you for cuttings. Cut are free all the time. As for cloning stick with the rapid rooters and trays like Ladybug said. It is a lot eaiser. Kinda like set them, and forget them. I have 2 aero cloners I would sell because I have gone back to the tray and dome. Way eaiser.

Help I need some free cuttings :D

I just went down to peek on them.

The Blacks look like they are all going to pull through.

They look much much better than they did 36 hours ago.

The Strawberry Cough is up in the air. There are a couple that look like they make make it.

But, there are three of them that have what looks to be mold (root rot) on the stem just above the top of the rapid rooter.

Nor sure what I should do with those. Remove them? Keep them in there?

I just went down to peek on them.

The Blacks look like they are all going to pull through.

They look much much better than they did 36 hours ago.

The Strawberry Cough is up in the air. There are a couple that look like they make make it.

But, there are three of them that have what looks to be mold (root rot) on the stem just above the top of the rapid rooter.

Nor sure what I should do with those. Remove them? Keep them in there?

If they were my plants I would cut all of the funky leaves off of the strawberry and leave the dome on. Give them some time, they might make it.

Archived