Jesus Christ Orders The Use Of Marijuana For The Suffering.

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh he can talk to god all he wants. That is faith. The problem is he hears god talk back. Not in introspective ways but in specific detailed instructions. If we were talking anything but religion that would be called schizophrenia. ;)

Could not have said it better myself.

Hello my fellow cannabis consuming Brothers!!

I praise God for each of you!

It seems like the discussion is getting heated from some folks... and I just want everyone to know, that from my end... it is all jovial.

I come from the factories of Detroit and shop talk is a lot of fun (for me anyway).

If you called me crazy, or anything like that... I don't blame you at all.

I used to be a 100% un-believer... until God came tapping on my shoulder.

How can one see with his own two eyes, hear with his own ears, and deny what has taken place to his very self?

Indeed the bible says that in the last days, the entire world would be insane except for a select few.

It seems some bogus claims have been made, but none of them were by me, I challenge anyone to produce in this conversation anywhere I have done such, except personal events that are beyond proving (and you are invited to disbelieve)?

However I have witnessed the religious folks here adhering to their dogmas; not being open-minded enough to realize THEY are the ones with the "false religion".

Science is just a state sanctioned religion, the church controllers "end run" around the intended "separation of church and state".

They expect you to take certain principles on faith (otherwise known as THEORY) and the sheeple believe what these high priests (otherwise known as "scientists) tell them to believe, having NO FIRST HAND KNOWLEDGE for their sheeple selves.

But yet these same people will jump on a person professing to believe in a different base of knowledge called the Bible, Koran, Vedas, etc.. because it has not been approved by their "high priest" called a scientist.

I am not really into arguing peoples personal belief, I have faced death many times, and I am not afraid to die, but these situations cause an individual to dig deep into what life is all about... excuse me if it doesn't line-up with yours.

In my opinion (disagree all you like) I see this religion of science as false, and built upon sand... and all who believe in this false god will fall, as will all the false denominational forms of what we term "Christianity".

IMO, their is not a single bit of truth being preached in any church in the world... GOD don't work like that, He deals with peoples hearts. NOT building or organizations.

But all this being said, it is not really my desire to talk about these kinds of things, but rather to open the Tree of Life to the people concerning this 100% safe, and 100% essential food product, essential medicine, essential cloth, essential building materials.... ALL 100% SAFE!!

They put poisons in paints, plaster, wood treatment, fabric treatments, etc... indeed all things that we use poison for, can be substituted with a 100% safe cannabis product... otherwise we don't need it!

I praise God for this 100% perfect plant, CREATED EXCLUSIVLY FOR MANKIND!!.

Satan has kept the people from the Tree of Life long enough... he uses organized religion to do it now and in the past, now they have a new one called science, this organized religion "science" and science is all funded by anti-cannabis corporations, only releasing scientific "facts" (a.k.a. hogwash) that serve their money interests.

Feel free to disbelieve any part of this post... I sincerely don't care what you believe.

It is not my desire to convert anyone to my way of seeing things, but there is a bible crowd out there who find great comfort in the fact that cannabis is sanctioned by the bible... and I want them all to know about it, they need to be healed too!

It isn't my calling to teach personal things to people, I believe we only have one Teacher, and that teacher is the oil of cannabis, I call it "BSM" (pronounced bosm)

Peace to cannabis consumers everywhere!!!

Free the Tree!

Hello my fellow cannabis consuming Brothers!!

I praise God for each of you!

It seems like the discussion is getting heated from some folks... and I just want everyone to know, that from my end... it is all jovial.

I come from the factories of Detroit and shop talk is a lot of fun (for me anyway).

If you called me crazy, or anything like that... I don't blame you at all.

I used to be a 100% un-believer... until God came tapping on my shoulder.

How can one see with his own two eyes, hear with his own ears, and deny what has taken place to his very self?

Indeed the bible says that in the last days, the entire world would be insane except for a select few.

It seems some bogus claims have been made, but none of them were by me, I challenge anyone to produce in this conversation anywhere I have done such, except personal events that are beyond proving (and you are invited to disbelieve)?

However I have witnessed the religious folks here adhering to their dogmas; not being open-minded enough to realize THEY are the ones with the "false religion".

Science is just a state sanctioned religion, the church controllers "end run" around the intended "separation of church and state".

They expect you to take certain principles on faith (otherwise known as THEORY) and the sheeple believe what these high priests (otherwise known as "scientists) tell them to believe, having NO FIRST HAND KNOWLEDGE for their sheeple selves.

But yet these same people will jump on a person professing to believe in a different base of knowledge called the Bible, Koran, Vedas, etc.. because it has not been approved by their "high priest" called a scientist.

I am not really into arguing peoples personal belief, I have faced death many times, and I am not afraid to die, but these situations cause an individual to dig deep into what life is all about... excuse me if it doesn't line-up with yours.

In my opinion (disagree all you like) I see this religion of science as false, and built upon sand... and all who believe in this false god will fall, as will all the false denominational forms of what we term "Christianity".

IMO, their is not a single bit of truth being preached in any church in the world... GOD don't work like that, He deals with peoples hearts. NOT building or organizations.

But all this being said, it is not really my desire to talk about these kinds of things, but rather to open the Tree of Life to the people concerning this 100% safe, and 100% essential food product, essential medicine, essential cloth, essential building materials.... ALL 100% SAFE!!

They put poisons in paints, plaster, wood treatment, fabric treatments, etc... indeed all things that we use poison for, can be substituted with a 100% safe cannabis product... otherwise we don't need it!

I praise God for this 100% perfect plant, CREATED EXCLUSIVLY FOR MANKIND!!.

Satan has kept the people from the Tree of Life long enough... he uses organized religion to do it now and in the past, now they have a new one called science, this organized religion "science" and science is all funded by anti-cannabis corporations, only releasing scientific "facts" (a.k.a. hogwash) that serve their money interests.

Feel free to disbelieve any part of this post... I sincerely don't care what you believe.

It is not my desire to convert anyone to my way of seeing things, but there is a bible crowd out there who find great comfort in the fact that cannabis is sanctioned by the bible... and I want them all to know about it, they need to be healed too!

It isn't my calling to teach personal things to people, I believe we only have one Teacher, and that teacher is the oil of cannabis, I call it "BSM" (pronounced bosm)

Peace to cannabis consumers everywhere!!!

Free the Tree!

yeaaa, just stop preaching, god did not order you to tell anyone anything, if someone wants to believe in god fine more power to them, but this is just getting wayyy to preachy. Also next time you do "talk" to god ask him what the hell is going on with all the pedophile preachers, they are supposed to be holy and what not, but they treat rosaries like anal beads, tell him to put a stop to that, if that ends you will have my apologies and my faith.

You know I was surprised to see xmas trees and Mary Christmas signs in the Battle Creek City Hall last night. I guess I need to notify the ACLU or ask if I can put up a Festivus pole.

I second that about adding a Festivus pole 420Athiest...

Funny how the same practices you use to describe how to "talk to God" are identical to those described by scientists and doctors to stimulate the release of DMT in the brain (the most powerful psychoactive known to man) by the pineal gland isn't it?

It could be argued that God is within us for we are God.

You know what's really funny?

When God moves a mountain it seems completely natural. Doesn't seem supernatural at all.

http://stopthedrugwar.org/trenches/2010/dec/08/us_house_expected_pass_resolutio

In the name of Jesus Christ ..

Just watch as the impossible becomes reality ..

Satan has kept the people from the Tree of Life long enough...

I thought the talking snake gave us access to the tree of life not kept us from it? Using your logic it sounds to me like we should thank the talking snake for turning us on to the tree of life.

now they have a new one called science, this organized religion "science" and science is all funded by anti-cannabis corporations, only releasing scientific "facts" (a.k.a. hogwash) that serve their money interests.

Substitute religion for science in your sentence and you have it exactly right. You know science is not a religion but yet you dishonestly claim it is. There are no rituals, no gods, and more importantly it does not claim to know what happens after you die. Science never claims to know things it can't like religion does.

History shows science has always been right and religion has always been wrong. The earth is round not flat. The earth revolves around the sun not the other way around. Sickness is caused by virus not Satan. Maggots come from fly eggs not meat. Please name one thing that science was wrong about that religion was able to prove correct.

Yeah OK and some dude in that book survived inside a whale and another dude kept one of every species alive on an arc ROFL Maybe god is a space alien and the Arc was really a space ship and that diagram on that page is of marijuana that the aliens sent us to let us know that it is good for us ..That seems a bit more logical to me but hey Im a non believing idiot...

come on now I hear ya about noah, but are you talking about moby dick! lol, I dont think that was in the bible unless I missed it, I did read a fiction story about moby dick!

I could be wrong, maybe it was in the same fiction book!!

Peace

FTW

Jim

Archived