Jesus Christ Orders The Use Of Marijuana For The Suffering.

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ya know the more I think about things I am nothing not Atheist or anything else..I don't believe in god in any form. I do believe we are not the best thing the universe has to offer, but not that "aliens" are gods..However this is not the first post on here where Christians try to claim this new law and basically MM for themselves lol..Its maddening this is a human thing not a Christian thing that was all I initially was saying..I mean it just irks me..Kinda like when doctors work around the clock to save some dudes life and then do so and the person turns around and says oh GOD SAVED ME!! Just rude and irritating lol...

ya know the more I think about things I am nothing not Atheist or anything else..I don't believe in god in any form. I do believe we are not the best thing the universe has to offer, but not that "aliens" are gods..However this is not the first post on here where Christians try to claim this new law and basically MM for themselves lol..Its maddening this is a human thing not a Christian thing that was all I initially was saying..I mean it just irks me..Kinda like when doctors work around the clock to save some dudes life and then do so and the person turns around and says oh GOD SAVED ME!! Just rude and irritating lol...

Yep .. it's different when the doctors watch as the cancer disappears in front of them.

Or the patient wakes up after being pronounced dead.

Cool when those kind of things happen.

Yep .. it's different when the doctors watch as the cancer disappears in front of them.

dead back to life

7news reports raised from the dead

That's just a couple, there are many stories out there, some with very credible people behind them.

Science can't explain everything.

These are very bold claims. I would love to see the evidence you used to come to these conclusions, so I can experience it for myself. Can you prove any of these statements to be true? My personal experiences seem to contradict your claims, and I have shown evidence that the bible is incorrect so if that is your source of evidence you would need to refute my claims before using it as your evidence.

Man made science and medicine has over doubled the life expectancy of man in the past 100 years, given us a deeper understanding of the universe we live in down to the atomic and sub atomic levels, given us automobiles, flight, space travel, computers, the internet which allows us to communicate instantly across the globe, has eradicated the vast majority of the deadly diseases that once plagued mankind, and increased the earth's carrying capacity and food production millions of time over. Has God done anything like this?

I am sure you will argue that those things should be given credit to God, and I would argue the burden of evidence is on you to prove this to be true, ad infinitum.

So your position is that the bible, torah, pentateuch, are all wrong, therefore any beliefs based on those are wrong, and the only way to prove the faith in such beliefs is to prove the bible to be correct? Interesting.

While science has accomplished a great many things, like the diseases eradications that you speak of. One could then also argue that science has created a great many of the new diseases and plagues. Many of the new diseases plaguing man, are either directly created and proliferated by man and science, or direct results of man's tampering with nature, causing evolution of the virus or disease to adapt and overcome man's "cures".

The funny part about these types of discussions, is the ignoring of other measurable quantities. The list of achievements you provided, is very impressive. How is it that our species is capable of such feats, as we do not have the largest or smallest brains, we are not the strongest or weakest creatures, we are not even the hardiest? There is clearly something else that creates "intelligence". Goodall attempted to create a list of the smartest creatures, yet it is not complete and ignores other factors. Or more accurately, doesn't ask some very important underlying questions. Such as, why is it that man has developed quirky (for the lack of a better word) needs, desires, fetishes, and tastes? While it is clear that other creatures are able to feel empathy, sorrow, love, and numerous other emotional feelings, why is it that only man seems to exhibit those of inspiration, faith, belief, and superstition? There are many other defining questions that may never be answered, by science or faith. There is no question however, as to whether there is something special about man as compared to any other creature, what that extra something is, I suppose is at the root of the debate, no?

I guess that is it for this post... while you make some interesting points, there are some that are based on theory as opposed to hard evidence.

I wish you well.

Well see thats why there is such resistance with this whole thing. They don't want us to help ourselves they want us to pay them to tell us they cant do much or to shove awful pills in our faces and say here these will help..they dont but thats what they say.

FootFungus, on 29 November 2010 - 12:36 PM, said:

dead back to life

7news reports raised from the dead

That's just a couple, there are many stories out there, some with very credible people behind them.

Science can't explain everything.

It explains most everything..The human body is complex and does amazing things all the time..Take evolution for example..We re still evolving right now..But to say some guy woke up from being dead is because of some invisible man in the sky is kinda silly in my opinion..Why would he choose some old white guy over a starving child in africa? is it race or what lol..Or why would he allow a family to be wiped off the map by whatever force and allow a rapist to walk around..I am sure there is some silly defense in the "good" book on that there always is..just all kinda silly and god has nothing to do with MM no matter ow much you debate religion.

Big difference between the institutions born of the catholic church...legal system ect

And God or jesus christ

Its the system that is considered the beast... 666 if you will

Its a number as contemplated by man....not computer

The computer only sees the sixes at the begining middle and end of a bar code... as markers to turn on, read, and turn off....to us those represent the number 6

The man that invented barcode his name has 6 letters in each begining middle and end

Its 666 and its here to stay....its the system that is evil

We need to return to chapter 1 of Genesis

And there's herb as meat ....It says have dominion over animals...It doesnt say eat them!

The animal slaughter we participate in though meat is causing alot of the psychic rift between the primal and divine

We can make connection with animal though being thier friend and milking for cheese dont kill the animals...Dont kill it says...It doesnt say just dont kill humans

Then some would say dont breathe air or eat spinich because its alive....bit different than mammals that have souls

And we wonder why there's a poltergiest brewing coffee in your kitchen before you wake up...lol!

This house is clean........................Yeah right :unsure:

None of us are worthy of God and have no idea the power of God... its too much to comprehend

Cannabis is no doubt divine!

Sortoflegal change your name....its 100% legal for medical patients and caregivers in Michigan

Thanks for the interesting read and I got some interesting treats here...thanks borneagle and micompassion for the holy anointing oil info

This is a topic that will continue to grow along with the rick simpson topic and the hemp food and energy and paper and building materials and textiles ....the discusion continues

Hope to see you there!

peace

~hg

Big difference between the institutions born of the catholic church...legal system ect

And God or jesus christ

Its the system that is considered the beast... 666 if you will

Its a number as contemplated by man....not computer

The computer only sees the sixes at the begining middle and end of a bar code... as markers to turn on, read, and turn off....to us those represent the number 6

The man that invented barcode his name has 6 letters in each begining middle and end

Its 666 and its here to stay....its the system that is evil

We need to return to chapter 1 of Genesis

And there's herb as meat ....It says have dominion over animals...It doesnt say eat them!

The animal slaughter we participate in though meat is causing alot of the psychic rift between the primal and divine

We can make connection with animal though being thier friend and milking for cheese dont kill the animals...Dont kill it says...It doesnt say just dont kill humans

Then some would say dont breathe air or eat spinich because its alive....bit different than mammals that have souls

And we wonder why there's a poltergiest brewing coffee in your kitchen before you wake up...lol!

This house is clean........................Yeah right :unsure:

None of us are worthy of God and have no idea the power of God... its too much to comprehend

Cannabis is no doubt divine!

Sortoflegal change your name....its 100% legal for medical patients and caregivers in Michigan

Thanks for the interesting read and I got some interesting treats here...thanks borneagle and micompassion for the holy anointing oil info

This is a topic that will continue to grow along with the rick simpson topic and the hemp food and energy and paper and building materials and textiles ....the discusion continues

Hope to see you there!

peace

~hg

God is easy for me to comprehend. I thought about it and see no proof and don't give me the ol' look around you crap..This can all be explained by big bang now WHICH by the way they have found evidence of in space over this past summer As far as ghosts in my kitchen, Ill take a ghost in my kitchen rather than the skeletons most religious leaders hide in their closets. Kid toucher's, gay dudes hanging out in bathrooms while their family is at home praying rofl..Not to mention the theft of peoples common sense only to be replaced with illogical fears of fire and brimstone.

I wont change my name or my mind about the god issue its silly.. My name says exactly what the state of this state is..You think it is 100 percent legal for patients? Might wanna ask Bob and Torey about that along with quite a few others! Its not 100 percent legal when people with cards who are following the law are harassed or arrested for any amount of time despite the card. Its Sorta Legal..It is nice to imagine this state being 100 percent legal but most can agree that although a new law that says it is legal for us has passed the environment of many areas of this state keeps it at a not so free or legal status..SOME COUNTIES BANNED IT!!! so again no my name is fine but thank you.

ya know the more I think about things I am nothing not Atheist or anything else..

now dat a sad state o affair

taint seen so many red flags since tenmen square

use to hire and fire

loved hiring the 17-25 year olds

no training required....they know everything

bout 50 you figure out just how little ya no

you'l connect the dots soner r later...your seekin

good on ya

sortalegal I know what you mean with the name

but let's own this thing!....Its legal and its working

More places than its not working!

We only hear about the BS....not so much about the communities that co-operate with prop1

Same with you....just the BS...every time

Attitude....that's all, just burnin' your buttmonkey

No worries....

sortalegal I know what you mean with the name

but let's own this thing!....Its legal and its working

More places than its not working!

We only hear about the BS....not so much about the communities that co-operate with prop1

Same with you....just the BS...every time

Attitude....that's all, just burnin' your buttmonkey

No worries....

all i say is BS? uh ok man whateva...I would rather focus on the BS because the BS is hurting good people..I currently live in a county that hasn't messed with anyone yet..Ignoring or losing focus on the fact that this law is not 100 percent functioning EVERYWHERE like any other law is allowed to do would be extremely detrimental to Owning this thing..We have a fight ahead of us period what else can I say? I heard Dr Bob speak of Compassion clubs getting involved with law enforcement and buying fire trucks for their local department which lit the fire under me to start one here for the protection of all patients and caregivers willing to be part of the club. So I am not ignoring the good either, I just choose to point out the fact that these cos ad law makers are attempting to hijack this law out from under us despite the fact the people spoke...If you choose to bury your head in the sand that i OK too everyone is different.

now dat a sad state o affair

taint seen so many red flags since tenmen square

use to hire and fire

loved hiring the 17-25 year olds

no training required....they know everything

bout 50 you figure out just how little ya no

you'l connect the dots soner r later...your seekin

good on ya

Not really sure what language that was there but i think u said when i am older I will be a god lover..Sorry man I am 35 now and will never EVER change my vies on that :) Religion is a corrupt system full of judgmental people who follow blindly something they can't prove. They wage war on things they don't agree with to the point that it effects everyone! I also don't remember implying that I know everything just that I personally don't feel or believe in your god. And initially was just making the point that this is not God's movement!

These are very bold claims. I would love to see the evidence you used to come to these conclusions, so I can experience it for myself. Can you prove any of these statements to be true? My personal experiences seem to contradict your claims, and I have shown evidence that the bible is incorrect so if that is your source of evidence you would need to refute my claims before using it as your evidence.

Man made science and medicine has over doubled the life expectancy of man in the past 100 years, given us a deeper understanding of the universe we live in down to the atomic and sub atomic levels, given us automobiles, flight, space travel, computers, the internet which allows us to communicate instantly across the globe, has eradicated the vast majority of the deadly diseases that once plagued mankind, and increased the earth's carrying capacity and food production millions of time over. Has God done anything like this?

I am sure you will argue that those things should be given credit to God, and I would argue the burden of evidence is on you to prove this to be true, ad infinitum.

OK.

You state: Man made science and medicine has over doubled the life expectancy of man in the past 100 years...

In India where the God created cannabis plant has never been banned, people still live longer than we do. If we would have never been deprived of cannabis in the first place... we too might live to over 100 years!

You state: (science) given us a deeper understanding of the universe we live in down to the atomic and sub atomic levels,

Understanding? All mankind has is a guess... they can't even prove how electricity works... it is all theory (theory is nothing but an edjucated GUESS).

Think mankind is so smart? You probably believe DNA is a perfect man-made science too right? Watch this link:

Science tells us that what our parents do has no effect genetically on offspring!!! WRONG AGAIN!!

You state: given us automobiles, flight, space travel, computers, the internet which allows us to communicate instantly across the globe...

New? Look at this ancient spark-plug like instrument embedded in rock

spark_plug.jpg

Also, mankind's transpiration devices have killed more people than U.S. wars.

You state: (science) has eradicated the vast majority of the deadly diseases that once plagued mankind,

The God created Hemp plant did this from the beginning, man hybridized his own food, and nutritionally mankind's hybrids do not compare to the food God created for man, hemp. No other single source food can do what the God created hemp plant does for the human. NOTHING!

You state: and increased the earth's carrying capacity and food production millions of time over.

All food created by man is hybrid and originally not meant for human consumption... the hemp plant is the only single source food that is 100% good for mankind.

You state: Has God done anything like this?

Yes He did, He created the Hemp plant.

What has man created?

Nothing.

All man does is pervert what God has already put here.

God makes a tree... man perverts it, cuts it, shapes it for a house.

Did man create the house? No, he perverted material God made.

All that stuff you mentioned God has done better in the humble little plant we call marijuana.

As a matter of fact, if you were to take a rocket ship to another Earth like planet... hemp is the only thing (single source) that could provide all your medicine, all your cloths, give you a home, fuel, just everything and anything you can imagine. And who created it? GOD!

Peace

Good is stronger than evil

positive action beats negative everytime

No one can prove there is a God or even jesus

My experience is that they are real

But that's just my experience...I still dont know 100% if they even exist....we dont get to know

That is the faith part which can be scary in many ways...the drink the kool-aid way and the dont want to trust what I dont know... way

Doomsday prophecy has been around forever...perhaps just part of awaking that this is temporary state

No one here gets out alive....to quote Jim Morrison

Anyway...whatever

I'm sure it will come to you eventually

peace!

~hg

OK.

You state: Man made science and medicine has over doubled the life expectancy of man in the past 100 years...

In India where the God created cannabis plant has never been banned, people still live longer than we do. If we would have never been deprived of cannabis in the first place... we too might live to over 100 years!

You state: (science) given us a deeper understanding of the universe we live in down to the atomic and sub atomic levels,

Understanding? All mankind has is a guess... they can't even prove how electricity works... it is all theory (theory is nothing but an edjucated GUESS).

Think mankind is so smart? You probably believe DNA is a perfect man-made science too right? Watch this link:

Science tells us that what our parents do has no effect genetically on offspring!!! WRONG AGAIN!!

You state: given us automobiles, flight, space travel, computers, the internet which allows us to communicate instantly across the globe...

New? Look at this ancient spark-plug like instrument embedded in rock

http://theunexplainednet.tripod.com/Sparkplg.jpg

Also, mankind's transpiration devices have killed more people than U.S. wars.

You state: (science) has eradicated the vast majority of the deadly diseases that once plagued mankind,

The God created Hemp plant did this from the beginning, man hybridized his own food, and nutritionally mankind's hybrids do not compare to the food God created for man, hemp. No other single source food can do what the God created hemp plant does for the human. NOTHING!

You state: and increased the earth's carrying capacity and food production millions of time over.

All food created by man is hybrid and originally not meant for human consumption... the hemp plant is the only single source food that is 100% good for mankind.

You state: Has God done anything like this?

Yes He did, He created the Hemp plant.

What has man created?

Nothing.

All man does is pervert what God has already put here.

God makes a tree... man perverts it, cuts it, shapes it for a house.

Did man create the house? No, he perverted material God made.

All that stuff you mentioned God has done better in the humble little plant we call marijuana.

As a matter of fact, if you were to take a rocket ship to another Earth like planet... hemp is the only thing (single source) that could provide all your medicine, all your cloths, give you a home, fuel, just everything and anything you can imagine. And who created it? GOD!

Peace

I think if we had a better system for ensuring everything we use or eat in this country wasn't loaded with bad crap for ya we would have a better life expectancy here as well.. You can easily say that people have the choice to eat like all natural foods and organic things like meat that isn't loaded with crap thats bad for ya..You could say that but isn't it funny how they make all that stuff unfordable for the average person. It almost seems like those at the top the top one percent want's the rest of us to be fat sick and unhealthy...And also if you consider god to be the big bang which I noticed was looked over when I mentioned it (now that they have found proof of it) Here is the STORY if you choose to go on ignoring it its up to you I really don't care either way..Kinda hard to argue that fact so we just ignore it.Such a Christian thing to do..Ignore fact.

Also I honestly don't care if ya bible thumper's want to go on with god this ad god that. Oh and god didn't create marijuana any more than he created earth..As a matter of fact if MAN had not written this goofy story book which has caused so much EVIL and HATE in the world god would not even be an issue :) And to use the bible and quote the bible for one thing then kinda shrug off all the nonsense like a dude living in a whale and fitting one of every sex of every species on a boat, you shrug that off because you know it isn't the truth..But then in the same breath quote the rest of the nonsense as though its fact..ALL or Nothing I always say. No MAN made book no god..

This thread has become dull and kinda pointless to begin with..Just another example of Christians claiming everything..Started with this country then if ya didnt agree with their beliefs they killed ya..typical nonsense all of it. Once brainwashed always brainwashed in most cases...

peace

I think if we had a better system for ensuring everything we use or eat in this country wasn't loaded with bad crap for ya we would have a better life expectancy here as well.. You can easily say that people have the choice to eat like all natural foods and organic things like meat that isn't loaded with crap thats bad for ya..You could say that but isn't it funny how they make all that stuff unfordable for the average person. It almost seems like those at the top the top one percent want's the rest of us to be fat sick and unhealthy...

Wambulance on the way....hang on!!!!!!!!

All men are ignorant... and I stand by my statement... men KNOW nothing (unless they experience it for themselves)... you just read a "source" and treat it as if you have facts.... you have nothing but second hand evidence, believing what someone told or wrote to you.

You talk about "facts". You have no facts... just hearsay.

You have no idea what I believe to even have a comment or an argument.

I don't go to church, I wasn't even married in a church because I don't believe in being controlled by what someone else tells me to believe.

I have met God, period. What is a preacher going to tell me?

You want to call me stupid, ignorant, insane, dumb... more power to you.

I have talked to God face to face... what are you going to tell me that he doesn't exist. ROFLMAO

Argue with someone who doesn't know any better.

I have stared the grim reaper (a real being) in the face, and wrestled with him 18 days in a coma... are you going to tell me the being I faced in my stairwell was a figment? Again, go waste your breath with someone else.

God has grown a bypass around an occluded artery around my heart, over night... are you going to tell me healings are false? Again... go tell it to someone who doesn't KNOW any better, because you are wasting your time with me.

Are you going to tell me how Satan is a made-up creature... I have met and argued with him... so again, don't waste my time.

Yes, if you are going to try and educate me as to how fake God is... you are more than wasting your time.

You don't want to believe in God... fine, but I know better.

My objective is cannabis consumers uniting for a cause... we are going to meet all kinds of people in this very important movement that have our same perspective concerning freeing cannabis. I would rather focus on that.

Not what someone who has never even met God has to say about Him. Kind of like writing about fishing, when you have never done it yourself.

Frankly I could care less if you jump rope for worship, and I have no desire to convert you (or anyone else)... take all your smarts and do great things!

More power to you.

I believe if given the chance cannabis will change the world for the better.

On this we should be able to agree.

Like I said you ignore any facts that don't fit your narrative. Just dismiss them as hearsay as you makes statements that you can't possibly know. You claim god is on your side while you call anyone that disagrees with you "ignorant" and "know-it-alls." You refuse to consider any point of view or facts that don't agree with you.

You have a personal relationship with the one true god. How is it that Muslims have the same personal relationship with their one true god? And Hindus have a relationship with a whole bunch of gods? What makes you think yours the the correct one? When you figure out why you reject the thousands of other gods you will understand why I reject yours.

Yes I do agree that cannabis being legal would improve the world. To do that those of us who promote legalization can't seem like we will accept any theory put forth that supports our cause without vetting that theory for accuracy. If we don't do our due diligence we lose our creditability.

The funny part about these types of discussions, is the ignoring of other measurable quantities. The list of achievements you provided, is very impressive. How is it that our species is capable of such feats, as we do not have the largest or smallest brains, we are not the strongest or weakest creatures, we are not even the hardiest? There is clearly something else that creates "intelligence". Goodall attempted to create a list of the smartest creatures, yet it is not complete and ignores other factors. Or more accurately, doesn't ask some very important underlying questions. Such as, why is it that man has developed quirky (for the lack of a better word) needs, desires, fetishes, and tastes? While it is clear that other creatures are able to feel empathy, sorrow, love, and numerous other emotional feelings, why is it that only man seems to exhibit those of inspiration, faith, belief, and superstition? There are many other defining questions that may never be answered, by science or faith. There is no question however, as to whether there is something special about man as compared to any other creature, what that extra something is, I suppose is at the root of the debate, no?

Actually the fact that we are not the strongest or the most fierce is why it was necessary for intelligence to evolve in order for us to survive. In the book The God Delusion, Richard Dawkins proposes one hypothesis that gives a evolutionary reason for faith. He suggest that children are instructed to follow their parents directions without talking back or even thinking. So which child is more likely to survive a mastodon hunt? Probably the one who follows directions without hesitation and not the one who is skeptical and believes there might be a better way. So religion may just be a side effect made possible because of a evolutionary trait.

I think if we had a better system for ensuring everything we use or eat in this country wasn't loaded with bad crap for ya we would have a better life expectancy here as well.. You can easily say that people have the choice to eat like all natural foods and organic things like meat that isn't loaded with crap thats bad for ya..You could say that but isn't it funny how they make all that stuff unfordable for the average person. It almost seems like those at the top the top one percent want's the rest of us to be fat sick and unhealthy...And also if you consider god to be the big bang which I noticed was looked over when I mentioned it (now that they have found proof of it) Here is the STORY if you choose to go on ignoring it its up to you I really don't care either way..Kinda hard to argue that fact so we just ignore it.Such a Christian thing to do..Ignore fact.

Also I honestly don't care if ya bible thumper's want to go on with god this ad god that. Oh and god didn't create marijuana any more than he created earth..As a matter of fact if MAN had not written this goofy story book which has caused so much EVIL and HATE in the world god would not even be an issue :) And to use the bible and quote the bible for one thing then kinda shrug off all the nonsense like a dude living in a whale and fitting one of every sex of every species on a boat, you shrug that off because you know it isn't the truth..But then in the same breath quote the rest of the nonsense as though its fact..ALL or Nothing I always say. No MAN made book no god..

This thread has become dull and kinda pointless to begin with..Just another example of Christians claiming everything..Started with this country then if ya didnt agree with their beliefs they killed ya..typical nonsense all of it. Once brainwashed always brainwashed in most cases...

peace

Of course it's become dull, I just stomped all over your arguments. See ya!

Peace.

Of course it's become dull, I just stomped all over your arguments. See ya!

Peace.

ya sorry guess i missed where that happened all i saw was you ignoring fact and blah blahing about the same dull pointless junk with no actual proof :) unless you were holding pudding with something in it the whole time.....

No it is not educated guess. You condemn science but don't even understand how it works. In science the definition of theory is "a coherent group of general propositions used as principles of explanation for a class of phenomena." It does not imply uncertainty as you suggest. And what on earth makes you think that electricity is not well understood? :rolleyes: I guess if you don't understand it no one does?

Actually the fact that we are not the strongest or the most fierce is why it was necessary for intelligence to evolve in order for us to survive. In the book The God Delusion, Richard Dawkins proposes one hypothesis that gives a evolutionary reason for faith. He suggest that children are instructed to follow their parents directions without talking back or even thinking. So which child is more likely to survive a mastodon hunt? Probably the one who follows directions without hesitation and not the one who is skeptical and believes there might be a better way. So religion may just be a side effect made possible because of a evolutionary trait.

Following that same logic, why didn't some other species evolve the same way? We go a step further than what was evolutionarily necessary, while Dawkins offers an interesting argument, and one that is at least worthy of looking at. The book was a good read.

My issue is more with fundamentalist religious fanatics, and their belief in the traditions of man. 2 examples that jump to mind are the bans concerning the eating of pork and drinking of fermented fruits. If one looks at the purpose behind those, it makes perfect sense. What happens when you slaughter a pig in a desert clime, with no refrigeration? What happens to the body when one drinks alcohol in the same climate? Dehydration, spoilage, food poisoning, death... all things that a growing central power cannot afford to have happen to their followers. There are many other rules that were used to control the populace and how quickly it turned itself over (via births and deaths).

BTW, I have the same sort of theory as you suggest involving women and "bad" boys...

Have a great evening, and thanks for your input.

ya sorry guess i missed where that happened all i saw was you ignoring fact and blah blahing about the same dull pointless junk with no actual proof :) unless you were holding pudding with something in it the whole time.....

Must be we both missed it. I thought all his answers were none responsive and at times unintelligible.

Archived