Jesus Christ Orders The Use Of Marijuana For The Suffering.

I mean why would God want us to be so ignorant

God in no-way desires that his children be ignorant.

In the following verse God is speaking to the religious leaders of the day, kind of like what we refer to as "priests" and "preachers" and other religious types.

(MSG) HOSEA 4:6 My people are ruined because they don't know what's right or true. Because you've turned your back on knowledge, I've turned my back on you priests. Because you refuse to recognize the revelation of God, I'm no longer recognizing your children.

See, people are dieing premature deaths for lack knowledge, specifically knowledge of cannabis, or as the bible calls it "The Tree Of Life".

A person can eat nothing but cannabis seed and live a long healthy life. This can not be said about ANY other plant on the planet.

Indeed cannabis seed is the ONLY perfect SINGLE source food known to mankind.

It tastes like honey when you are hungry, and dirt when you are full.

It is my desire to eat cannabis seeds for breakfast lunch and dinner... but the only way I can get this 100% perfect nutrition is to have it bathed in doses of poisonousness radiation... you see the USA does not allow untreated cannabis seeds into the county unless they are ground to powered.

I like my hempseed whole thank you very much.

You are correct, it is the Father of creation's desire that His children be fully edjucated.

So says the Bible.

Peace!

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry to chop up your post. Have you studied the 3-10 torus knot?

Perhaps Aramaic in nature, the Hebrew language is in 3D.

I'd love to sit and talk with you some time, perhaps over coffee and a vape?

No I never heard of it, I did a quick google and looked at some kind of a knot or something. I have no idea what it is though? Could you give me the "nutshell" version?

I am suffering from a chest cold at present and haven't been out of the house in days, but we can talk right here if you desire.

I live off of street cannabis, and the stuff I have right now wouldn't cure a cold let alone cancer. (Not that there is anything ever bad about cannabis, most of it has had all the THC beaten off of it leaving a "lessor" quality and quantity behind on the leaf matter.)

Blessings to you and yours.

God in no-way desires that his children be ignorant.

In the following verse God is speaking to the religious leaders of the day, kind of like what we refer to as "priests" and "preachers" and other religious types.

(MSG) HOSEA 4:6 My people are ruined because they don't know what's right or true. Because you've turned your back on knowledge, I've turned my back on you priests. Because you refuse to recognize the revelation of God, I'm no longer recognizing your children.

See, people are dieing premature deaths for lack knowledge, specifically knowledge of cannabis, or as the bible calls it "The Tree Of Life".

A person can eat nothing but cannabis seed and live a long healthy life. This can not be said about ANY other plant on the planet.

Indeed cannabis seed is the ONLY perfect SINGLE source food known to mankind.

It takes like honey when you are hungry, and dirt when you are full.

It is my desire to eat cannabis seeds for breakfast lunch and dinner... but the only way I can get this 100% perfect nutrition is to have it bathed in doses of poisonousness radiation... you see the USA does not allow untreated cannabis seeds into the county unless they are ground to powered.

I like my hempseed whole thank you very much.

You are correct, it is the Father of creation's desire that His children be fully edjucated.

So says the Bible.

Peace!

You didn't address my specific criticism of why there is no understanding of cosmology in the Bible. Why wouldn't God want us to know of the universe in which we live? Regarding oil, why does the Bible admonish the people to not make any preparation of it or suffer being cut off from their people? It doesn't sound like this God is very compassionate.

think about this, though- if i am wrong (which i have faith i am not), i will simply die and not wake up. however, if YOU'RE wrong, then what? you will not like where you go, and you will remember every time and the specific people who tried to present you with the word.

Sorry for this thread hijack but you brought it up. Pascals wager is a poor argument.

First off it is a false dichotomy. It is not a choice of either believing in god or not believing. There are thousands of gods to choose from. The argument that you have a personal relationship with your god so you know they are real is also true for every other god. I know people who have a personal relationship with Anubis the jackal headed Egyptian god.

Secondly I don't know how someone can decide to believe or not believe. Either I believe that something is true or I don't believe. It is not a matter of just changing my mind.

But the best argument against Pascals wager is that god would value your belief based on a selfish, cost benefit analysis, where you decide you have nothing to lose by believing and everything to gain. The idea that god would value that over honest skepticism just is not logical.

420 I would have to think you would do a good job in studying egyptian archeology!

For some reason I think you could represent both sides with an open mind!

Looking forward to reading more of your material!

Thank you!

Peace

FTW

Jim

Thanks for the kind words Jim. I don't know that I am all that bright but I will dig into a subject ad nauseam. :D

Guest Happy Guy

You didn't address my specific criticism of why there is no understanding of cosmology in the Bible. Why wouldn't God want us to know of the universe in which we live? Regarding oil, why does the Bible admonish the people to not make any preparation of it or suffer being cut off from their people? It doesn't sound like this God is very compassionate.

The bible was just a book mostly written 500 years after Jesus was gone. The people who wrote the bible were trying to save the peasants from themselves so they wrote something to get them in line. I wouldn't get too stuck on the bible. It's not really God's road map like some would say. It's more like a story based on some facts and bent into a tool to help society. It is mostly fiction based on a little fact. You can have faith in God and not believe everything written in the bible. Don't let the fact that the bible can be proven wrong lessen your faith in God. God didn't write it.

The bible was just a book mostly written 500 years after Jesus was gone. The people who wrote the bible were trying to save the peasants from themselves so they wrote something to get them in line. I wouldn't get too stuck on the bible. It's not really God's road map like some would say. It's more like a story based on some facts and bent into a tool to help society. It is mostly fiction based on a little fact. You can have faith in God and not believe everything written in the bible. Don't let the fact that the bible can be proven wrong lessen your faith in God. God didn't write it.

RIght on. There is no historical evidence from Jesus' supposed lifetime that he actually existed. Like you said, even the earliest books of the New Testament were written long after his supposed death. Funny that no one mentioned anything about him during his lifetime that we know of. It's based on Egyptian, Sumerian and other ancient religions and represents the death and rebirth of the sun.

But more to the point, why wouldn't God want anyone but Hebrew priests to use the oil? It's absurd and offensive. I would kick this god's asss!

lol, like this d-bag's commentary holds any water. you take anyone's whole statement, split it up and spin the pieces around, and you can get them to say and make any statement you would like them to.

Phil, one more comment at least about the carbon dating video. Potholder from YouTube is one of the people I subscribe to. He has an extensive scientific background and is right on about pointing out Kent Hogans dishonesty when it comes to carbon dating. Kent Hogan has perpetuated this lie because carbon dating proves his creation theory wrong. We know that under certain circumstances carbon dating does not work. However there is a ton of collaborating evidence that carbon dating does work and has a ton of peer reviewed papers that prove it.

Since we see light from stars that are 15 billion light years away it is safe to say that the universe is more than 6000 years old.

AronRa is the most under subscribed youtuber. He is a long haired biker who is also a paleontologist. He is one of those guys who you walk away saying "you can't judge a book by it's cover."

Most people are ignorant of cosmology in the bible because of the "translational" issues with Hebrew to English.

I am not trying to convice you of anything, just share what I believe the Lord shares with me.

You asked: Regarding oil, why does the Bible admonish the people to not make any preparation of it or suffer being cut off from their people? It doesn't sound like this God is very compassionate.

It was not God's choice that the people be "cut off from him" but the people choice.

Exo 20:19 And they said unto Moses, Speak thou with us, and we will hear: but let not God speak with us, lest we die.

See? it was the people abandoning God, not the other way around.

The Holy Oil that God directed Moses to make was denied the people at their own request this Holy Oil was used by the High Priest to talk to God directly, the people wanted no part of it, they wanted a man or a king to serve... so God gave them what they asked for.

By their request the people were to abstain from talking to God directly, and this is exactly what happens when one is "anointed" with the Holy Oil... the priest converses with the Creator.

I may at some future point take time to share some of the things I have learned concerning cosmology and the bible, but it has been my experience that common man is not ready for it yet.

You have read about the "Tower of Bable"? that "extended up into the heavens?" Actually it was not about a "tall building" but a rocket ship that extend up into the heavens.

The Bible is actually full of cosmology and space craft (ufo's).

Most of the prophets had dealing with smoky firey crafts.

click the following link to see an angel in a world famous Military Commercial.

Angels are all around us... people walk around with their eyes wide shut.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZoPLV_Z6Dk

Peace!

"Speak thou with us, and we will hear: but let not God speak with us, lest we die" sounds like they were acting out of self preservation. Big old God man might have smote them into oblivion or something. It's like "Do not even look upon Me with your naked eye!" But Moses he was cool with. Moses could handle his meds. Wasn't Moses sent down the river in a raft of reeds, by the way - just like Horus?

Regarding ancient astronauts and UFOs in the Bible, I am really interested in things like that and would like to talk more about it with you. I've heard of the 3D torus in the Old Testament and I wonder what that represents. Numeralogically the letters of the text create the shape supposedly.

Would anyone dispute that 'cannabis' was used for 'medicinal purposes' throughout the past?

You only need to take a trip to India and some parts of Asia to find it still commonly in use there for medical, recreational AND religious purposes.

Why would it NOT have been used for 'religious' purposes in the 'past' also, just as many people, particularly in India, use it as a 'sacrament' today.

Could a reasonable person 'assume' given the facts of 'modern' usage that 'cannabis' was used in the past for these same purposes?

But there will ALWAYS be the question, 'which came first... the 'cannabis seed or the 'plant' itself.'

It is 'there' and we SHOULD be able to use it for the purposes for which we see fit.

Be it for 'medicinal', recreational OR RELIGIOUS reasons.

Agreed :goodjob:

There is also a very thin 'psychological' line between what people 'believe' and what happens to the physical 'body'.

There are numerous 'scientific' studies of the 'placebo effect' that show that a person's 'beliefs' CAN have an effect upon his / her health.

Vast numbers of people that go to a medical doctor for a 'physical' problem and upon examination show NO OTHER symptoms OTHER than 'depression'.

They suffer from a thing called 'somatization disorder' wherein 'mental problems' cause the person to 'feel' a physical discomfort.

Things are not always so black and white when it comes to the human mind. And 'religion' and 'belief systems' CAN cross over into the 'scientific'.

Would anyone dispute that 'cannabis' was used for 'medicinal purposes' throughout the past?

You only need to take a trip to India and some parts of Asia to find it still commonly in use there for medical, recreational AND religious purposes.

Why would it NOT have been used for 'religious' purposes in the 'past' also, just as many people, particularly in India, use it as a 'sacrament' today.

Could a reasonable person 'assume' given the facts of 'modern' usage that 'cannabis' was used in the past for these same purposes?

But there will ALWAYS be the question, 'which came first... the 'cannabis seed or the 'plant' itself.'

It is 'there' and we SHOULD be able to use it for the purposes for which we see fit.

Be it for 'medicinal', recreational OR RELIGIOUS reasons.

Bombalay BonSheba!! That is what the Indian ppl say when they take their holy sacrement. It means puff puff pass..

I think this topic is as crucial and relevant as political or scientific study into the plant. Our present situation is formed by the philosophy and belief, the culture of those before us. We can learn from the past and take from it to have a better future. It can't be denied that The Medicine is definately a mystical, sacred plant.

Historically in almost every antique society from Africa to Japan Cannabis is found to be at the core of their survival and worship. Zoarastrian, Hindu, Buddist, Hebrew, Egyptian. In China the monks of the mountains used hemp alone for food, paper, clothing etc. From Tibet to South Africa Hindu Kush to Thailand, the herb is everywhere! Green Buddah you are right India has a strong link with the plant. Soma? India, Indica? "Bud" ists? Its crazy to see words travel from east to west...In Jamaica they smoke ganjah and kali weed...kali the destroyer goddess and the ganges river which flows from Shivas dreads right? I've been told that for shiva-ratri (a hindu festival) all followers drink beng or bang, a marijuana laced drink. And here we smoke out of a "bong"! A great book on this entire subject is "Green Gold-The Tree of Life: Marijuana in Magic and Religion." This book is a very thorough study of many religions,also of Europe's history and to the modern day. Have alot of people read this?

I really agree there is a huge connection as mentioned between the hebrew/christian bible and this "mary-john-a."

Rastafari people have been resoning deeply about this herb and the bible for the past 80 years.

From my look at the bible I would say this:

The first naked man and woman to walk around Africa as (vegetarian)gatherers and gardeners would have used this amazing plant. As they left Africa they took the plant with them or found it when they travelled. This is before "Adam and Eve" in Genesis ch2. You have 2 stories of the creation of man, Gen. Ch 1 and Ch2. The first were just made in God's image. We may have been around for millions of years. In Ch2 we see the story of Adam and Eve and their tribe. You sight that we were vegetarian and did not even call upon a God until the age of Noah? Later ancient peoples were still completely united in culture, even sharing one tongue until genesis 11. Cannabis must have been known universally. Whith the rise of the Hebrew tribe we see the documenting of the stories and laws, much like Hammurabi's code and the same time period (1500 B.c.). As the brothers said it was written down by prescription that the Cannibus be used forever by the Hebrews as they travelled out of Africa to the promised land.

I feel the story gets very interesting in the times of "Solomon" the son of David. Solomon was "anointed"(thanks for reminding me of this!) in Gihon, or Ethiopia. Rastafari always say that herb was found on the grave of King Solomon. Yes herb is a sacrament still to the Orthodox Christians of Ethiopia. "Solomon" is wisdom, and it is actually wisdom that all the nations have worshipped since the beginnings. Sol or Soul, the Sun. Sophia, wisdom. There are dozens of Mt Solman, Soliman etc from east to west. Olympus is the same thing, the peak which is Wisdom. I've read the biggest and real temple of Solomon was in Afghanistan. At this stage of the religion man was offering more incence as burnt offerings(instead of flesh and blood), this was the peak of the riches and power of the tribe. (1000 b.c.) Much hashish must have been burnt in the temple! This is also when the book of wisdom, proverbs, ecclesistes ecclesiasticus were written. Smoke a bowl and read these texts. They represent the universal and original religion we all know, universal truths.

My favorite books(like many people) are the 4 gospels of Jesus the Christ, I guarantee weed is there! First off the bright and morning star is Sirius, also called Cannabis, which rises in July, probably the actual time of year of Christs birth(Like the Lion of Judah, July 23). I've been told the water to wine may have been bong water or a cannabis drink. The loaves of bread and fish could be herb, makes more sense in some ways. Some feel the reference to "new wine" is to the herb. Mabey he took a cannbis drink on the cross to enter a state of coma and then arose. I personally ignore the pagan supposed miracles of virgin birth, rising from the dead, etc.etc, myths that were meant to contain truth but ended up being used for destruction and control by religions, and just focus on Jesus words, he is lit up! I would say from his character and sharpness he was enlightened, speaking only in reference and parable to the outer world while revealing the meanings to his choosen few. He said faith has made you whole, know yourself, for the kingdom of heaven is within. Basically the same most ancient teaching "Truth will set you free". He came to save the lost and scattered of the Tribe of Israel and ended up turning on half the world who claim to be his followers!

For Sure: Jesus and Solomon were Bud-ists, teaching the same mystic truths. The commun-ion, the u- christ, the bread, is not bread and wine, its the Sacra- mint or sacred mint. That bread of God of the "christians" must be same Euchrist from Africa and India. It does attune us and make us listen to the plant and to the All. It was here in the beginning and will be in the end. Peace.

For those that would like to further their knowledge... here are two very well researched documentaries on the subject that I assure any one with an open mind will find very thought provoking.

The Pharmacratic Inquisition DVD

Thousands of years ago, in the pre monarchic era, sacred plants and other entheogenic substances where politically correct and highly respected for their ability to bring forth the divine, Yahweh, God, The Great Spirit, etc., by the many cultures who used them. Often the entire tribe or community would partake in these rites and rituals. These rites were often used in initiation into adulthood, for healing, to help guide the community in the decision process, and to bring the direct religious experience to anyone seeking it. In the pre literate world, the knowledge of psychedelic sacraments, as well as fertility rites and astronomical knowledge surrounding the sun, stars, and zodiac, known as astrotheology, were anthropomorphized into a character or a deity; consequently, their stories and practices could easily be passed down for generations. Weather changes over millenniums caused environmental changes that altered the available foods and plant sacraments available in the local vicinity. If a tribe lost its shamanic El-der (El - God), all of the tribe's knowledge of their plant sacraments as well as astronomical knowledge would be lost. The Church's inquisitions extracted this sacred knowledge from the local Shamans who were then exterminated...It is time to recognize the fact that this Pharmacratic Inquisition is still intact and destroy it.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=825942553983229569#

This DVD companion contains about 25% of the information presented in book, though it contains about double the images. The DVD is not meant to have detailed sources. If you are interested in the sources used for this video, please see the book Astrotheology & Shamanism.

------------------------------------------------------------

Magical Egypt - Episode 5: Navigating the Afterlife

Did the ancient Egyptian technology extend into mastery of the afterlife? In the Valley of the Kings, the tomb of Seti I and Tuthmosis III have been closed to the public for over a decade. Arcane funerary texts cover the walls of the tombs with a bewildering list of spell and secrets that all the deceased to navigate the afterlife.

Dr Rick Strassman, author of "DMT: The spirit Molecule" discuss the biochemistry of the death experience and the role of the mysterious pineal gland. Our powerful interaction with DMT is shedding new light on the ancient understanding of the "third eye" or pineal gland as the seat of consciousness.

Lon Milo Duquette discusses the strange state of consciousness known as lucid dreaming and its unexpected relationship with the afterlife experience.

Featuring Dr. Rick Strassman - "DMT The Spirit Molcule" Lon Milo DuQuette -"Angelsm Demons & God of the New Millennium"

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7528345642905643287#

"Intersting. may be an explanation as to how many of the leaders in the Old Testament lived well beyond 100 years."

Ever hear about the ice canopy that once surrounded the earth?

Acted as a hyperbaric chamber.

http://www.creationevidence.org/

I have met and had dinner with Dr. Baugh, great guy (no - I did not discuss MM with him)

"Intersting. may be an explanation as to how many of the leaders in the Old Testament lived well beyond 100 years."

Ever hear about the ice canopy that once surrounded the earth?

Acted as a hyperbaric chamber.

http://www.creationevidence.org/

I have met and had dinner with Dr. Baugh, great guy (no - I did not discuss MM with him)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UhbmRCNxIA&feature=related

I would have put this into a 'reply' to some of the other posts but it would have made them rather lengthy.

As well as the book listed below a man named 'Carl A. P. Ruck' has also written many books on the use of plants and their chemicals as religious sacraments throughout our early history, particularly in early Greece.

Very interesting reading and all based on very sound research.

spoff.gif

seoff.gif

scoff.gif

epoff.gif

ecoff.gif

sloff.gif

ceoff.gif

Religion and Psychoactive Sacraments:

An Entheogen Chrestomathy

Thomas B. Roberts, Ph.D. and Paula Jo Hruby, Ed.D.

Author Index | Title Index

Pharmacotheon: Entheogenic Drugs, Their Plant Sources and History.

Ott, Jonathan. (1993).

Kennewick, WA: Natural Products Co.

ISBN: 0-9614234-2-0 hardcover

0-9614234-3-9 paperback

Description: Limited first edition hardcover, slipcase, 639 + i pages. Slipcase cover is a tempura painting titled Pregnant by an Anaconda by Pablo Amaringo.

Contents: Foreword by Albert Hofmann, A note on the Text, Proemium, six chapters in four parts: A. Beta-Phenethylamines, B. Isoxazole Derivatives, D. Appendices. 5 Appendices: I. Sundry Visionary Compounds, II. Putative Entheogenic Species, III. Index of Entheogen Chemistry and Pharmacology, IV. Botanical Index, V. Suggested Further Reading, bibliography, general index, acknowledgements and notes.

Note: A limited edition of 326 copies which were sold to subscribers is signed and numbered by the author from 1-300 with an additional 26 copies lettered A-Z being hors commerce. The first edition consists of 5000 copies.

Excerpt(s): As is immediately obvious from my title, I use the neologism entheogen(ic) throughout this book, a new word proposed by a group of scholars including Dr. R. Gordon Wasson, Prof. Carl A. P. Ruck and me. As we know from personal experience that shamanic inebriants do not provoke "hallucinations" or "psychosis," and feel it incongruous to refer to traditional shamanic use of psychedelic plants (that word, pejorative for many, referring invariably to sixties' western drug use), we coined this new term in 1979 (Ruck et al. 1979). I outline thoroughly the histories of words for sacred plant drugs in Chapter 1, Note 1. I am happy to say, fourteen years after launching the neologism on its literary career, that the word has been accepted by the majority of experts in this field, and has appeared in print in at least seven languages. The term is not meant to specify a pharmacological class of drugs (some, for example, conceive of psychedelic as implying indole and phenethylamine drugs with an LSD- or mescaline-like effect); rather, it designates drugs which provoke ecstasy and have traditionally been used as shamanic or religious inebriants, as well as their active principles and artificial congeners. (page 15)

This book is about those wondrous entheogens, these strange plant sacraments and their contained active principles. The term entheogen was first suggested by classical scholars Carl A. P. Ruck and Danny Staples, pioneering entheogen researcher R. Gordon Wasson, ethnobotanist Jeremy Bigwood and me. The neologism derives from an obsolete Greek word meaning "realizing the divine within," the term used by the ancient Greeks to describe states of poetic and prophetic inspiration, to describe the entheogenic state which can be induced by sacred plant-drugs. (pages 19-20)

Entheogenic (literally, "realizing the divine within") refers to the common perception of users of entheogens, which is anything but an hallucination, that the divine infuses all beings, including the entheogenic plant and its fortunate human user. (page 104)

Compilation copyright © 1995 – 2001 CSP

back to the top

Spiritual Development | Spiritual Practices

Spiritual Experience | Spiritual Communities

It's a question of faith - or where a person puts theirs ultimately - isn't it?

The same discussions have been going on for at least 6,000+ years, IMHO.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/faith

2b (1) : firm belief in something for which there is no proof (2) : complete trust

You can't really debate with someone whom denies logic and embraces belief in supernatural powers with a total lack of evidence.

The Bible actually literally describes many astrological events. I encourage you to watch the following documentary and research the information presented.

Thousands of years ago, in the pre monarchic era, sacred plants and other entheogenic substances where politically correct and highly respected for their ability to bring forth the divine, Yahweh, God, The Great Spirit, etc., by the many cultures who used them. Often the entire tribe or community would partake in these rites and rituals. These rites were often used in initiation into adulthood, for healing, to help guide the community in the decision process, and to bring the direct religious experience to anyone seeking it. In the pre literate world, the knowledge of psychedelic sacraments, as well as fertility rites and astronomical knowledge surrounding the sun, stars, and zodiac, known as astrotheology, were anthropomorphized into a character or a deity; consequently, their stories and practices could easily be passed down for generations. Weather changes over millenniums caused environmental changes that altered the available foods and plant sacraments available in the local vicinity. If a tribe lost its shamanic El-der (El - God), all of the tribe's knowledge of their plant sacraments as well as astronomical knowledge would be lost. The Church's inquisitions extracted this sacred knowledge from the local Shamans who were then exterminated...It is time to recognize the fact that this Pharmacratic Inquisition is still intact and destroy it.

This DVD companion contains about 25% of the information presented in book, though it contains about double the images. The DVD is not meant to have detailed sources. If you are interested in the sources used for this video, please see the book Astrotheology & Shamanism.

The Bible actually literally describes many astrological events. I encourage you to watch the following documentary and research the information presented.

I watched a lot of that documentary years ago, MI Compassion. What I mean is the Bible didn't help anyone understand we live in a solar system with other planets orbiting the sun like the Earth or that we live in a galaxy among countless other galaxies.

I watched a lot of that documentary years ago, MI Compassion. What I mean is the Bible didn't help anyone understand we live in a solar system with other planets orbiting the sun like the Earth or that we live in a galaxy among countless other galaxies.

I take it you have read Carl Sagan's Pale Blue Dot? It really does put our place in the universe into perspective. Obviously the bible was written during the Bronze age when people didn't know the extent of the universe. If the bible was inspired by god wouldn't god have known? Why would he allow such inaccuracies in his only communication to his faithful?

Ah yes, I've too considered that very question and I think the answer is quite simple really. The bible was inspired and written by primitive men in 300-500AD, who had no understanding of the stars in the sky and had no clue that they are suns and planets in other solar systems in our galaxy. An all-powerful God has the power to bestow his knowledge to his children, whom are supposedly created in his image but yet lack his knowledge and understanding. Christians will readily tell you that we are not able to grasp or understand God's will or plan with our limited human intelligence... if this is the case, this was either: 1)done intentionally by a very cruel and mischievous God that is not all-loving or 2)proof that God is not all-powerful (as being all-powerful by definition means God made the entire universe and every aspect of it exactly the way he wanted it to be, and chose to make man flawed despite claiming we are made in his image). Take your pick.

The sun is one of countless numbers of stars in our galaxy. The galaxy is over 100,000 light years across. This means that light from some stars in our galaxy has taken many tens of thousands of years to reach earth. This would indicate that our galaxy and planet is much older than 10 millennia, which again directly contradicts the young earth described the the genealogy of the generations between Adam and Jesus laid out in the bible.

Though Christians will surely claim (with absolutely nothing to back up their claims) that the other galaxies are put there by God a couple thousand years ago in order to test our faith, just like he did with dinosaur bones, the total lack of geological evidence of a worldwide flood, the overwhelming evidence of an earth many millions of years old, etc etc etc.

Faith is very different than a belief system. Faith is a powerful force with or without a deity. I am a Christian, but I believe that a good person is just that, a good person. You don't have to share belief systems. Doing God's work or just doing the good work is what it is all about. Regardless of whether early Christians smoked Marijuana or not is irrelevant. If it were available to them, they would have used it in whatever form they needed it. There is no verse or law that would have prevented it.

You are correct Marijuana is 100% Kosher.

Archived