Jesus Christ Orders The Use Of Marijuana For The Suffering.

Guest Happy Guy

One of the things that I did in the formulation of my oil was to make a basic assumption

Pride is a deadly sin. It's not your oil. It's our oil and it's just the plant and it's pure extraction. The olive oil was just a carrier, the spices just a pleasant scent. We just need pure cannabis oil, no formulation. This is all inclusive, not exclusive by making 'special formulations' and selling them.

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One of the things that I did in the formulation of my oil was to make a basic assumption

Pride is a deadly sin. It's not your oil. It's our oil and it's just the plant and it's pure extraction. The olive oil was just a carrier, the spices just a pleasant scent. We just need pure cannabis oil, no formulation. This is all inclusive, not exclusive by making 'special formulations' and selling them.

Well you are not 100% correct as there are medicinal properties in many herbs, roots, plants, etc that are not contained in cannabis. However you are correct that the true healing power comes mainly from the cannabis, but there are medicinal properties present in the other ingredients used as well.

The recipe I share with other CG's and freely give to anyone that needs the oil is:

1. 1 Cup Olive oil

2. 1 oz. Osha root (Bear root, Ocha root, many names for it) ground or chopped up and soaked

in the olive oil (in a canning jar) for at least 30 days shaken twice a day. Low heat may help to speed the extraction process.

3. Add 1/4 oz. bud or 1 oz. trim to the oil and simmer in a double boiler for 90 minutes. Strain the oil from the cannabis and save.

4. Add a 1/2 t. or 2.5 ml Clary sage oil.

5. Optional add Myrrh oil. You can use anywhere from 1/2 t. to 1 T. or 2.5 - 15 ml. It's expensive.

That's it simple and effective, for about 80% of people. NOT Pregnant women though.

I am told a certain someone (not going to name names) feels that Osha Root may have an undiscovered cannabinoid in it's profile? It has been used as a medicine for eons by ancient cultures. Cloves and the clove oil used for tooth ache's has a cannabinoid in it also that's what makes it work so well for pain on the Human body.

OSHA root whole( Ligusticum Porter) organic. The origin is from Egypt. Common names: Bear Root, Mountain Ginseng, Nipo, Indian Root, Empress Of The Dark Forest, Bear Medicine, Wild Lovage, Porters Lovage, Mountain Carrot, Colorado Cough Root, Chuchupati., Wild Parsley. Qualities & Properties: Boosts immune function and aids digestion. Chewing the root raw soothes sore throat and gum irritation. A tea of the boiled root loosens phlegm and combats viral colds and flu. Powdered osha root is used to make a soothing cough syrup. Leading herbalists say that osha root tea, or a stronger thick boiled decoction, can be used like echinacea for the treatment of respiratory infections such as colds, flu, sore throat, and typical upper respiratory congestion. Contains various properties which make it both antibacterial and antiviral, therefore useful for a wide variety of infections including herpes, sore throats, colds, flu, and as a bronchial expectorant.

Osha contains a volatile oil as well as an alkaloid, sterols, and saponins. Which components are most responsible for its therapeutic effects has yet to be determined, although one of the major ingredients is thought to be a lactone called ligustilide. Studies done on other Ligusticum species suggest that ligustilide has anti-asthmatic action. Chemists at Colorado State University recently determined that ligustilide has broad biological activity, including anti-viral and anti-microbial properties. WARNING: Not to be used during pregnancy. Readily available online.

Hello,

The things I am going to share are what has been shown to me personally, I can't speak for anyone but myself and what God has revealed to me.

As far as I know the Holy oil has not been manufactured properly for a very long time... it has been hidden, to be "revealed" again in this age we are now living.

It will take huge amounts of cannabis to manufacture the Holy Oil today, and I will share with you why.

The biblical recepie calls for canna bosm, not canna... everyone wants to add leaf matter to the olive oil... this is patently WRONG!!

Bosm (biblically) is "resin".

So the makers of the Holy Oil are not adding anywhere near enough cannabis resin to their mixture because they have confused or overlooked this important fact.

Let me be clear... people are calling for 9 pounds of cannabis bud to be added to the oil... it is NOT cannabis bud, but cannabis resin (or hash, or hash oil) that has been seperated from canna previously.

Also the wording commands that we are to use ONLY the main cola (not the side shoots) to create this resin... it is to be the finest of the finest canna obtainable.

Make the paths straight.... for the Lord of the anointing is coming!!!!

Blessings to cannabis consumers everywhere.

Hello,

The things I am going to share are what has been shown to me personally, I can't speak for anyone but myself and what God has revealed to me.

As far as I know the Holy oil has not been manufactured properly for a very long time... it has been hidden, to be "revealed" again in this age we are now living.

It will take huge amounts of cannabis to manufacture the Holy Oil today, and I will share with you why.

The biblical recepie calls for canna bosm, not canna... everyone wants to add leaf matter to the olive oil... this is patently WRONG!!

Bosm (biblically) is "resin".

So the makers of the Holy Oil are not adding anywhere near enough cannabis resin to their mixture because they have confused or overlooked this important fact.

Let me be clear... people are calling for 9 pounds of cannabis bud to be added to the oil... it is NOT cannabis bud, but cannabis resin (or hash, or hash oil) that has been seperated from canna previously.

Also the wording commands that we are to use ONLY the main cola (not the side shoots) to create this resin... it is to be the finest of the finest canna obtainable.

Make the paths straight.... for the Lord of the anointing is coming!!!!

Blessings to cannabis consumers everywhere.

I want to clarify that the recipe in my last post was a comparable recipe to the oils being marketed at many of the dispensaries, which can be made easily at home for a fraction of the cost. Despite some people's claims the oil being marketed isn't remotely close to the recipe that is found in the Bible.

borneagle is very correct that the holy anointing oil in the Bible calls for 9 pounds of the most high grade cannabis extracts, and hash oil like what is produced when you make Simpson oil would fit that bill nicely. Imagine the number of people Jesus could have healed with 9lbs of Simpson oil when just a few grams can cure cancer!

Well, I guess we can take it a little further... it will stumble some of you but once we find that the Hebrew word BSM is resin or "hash" we can now look at the Hebrew in our Bibles with open eyes.

Read the below bible verses translated properly for the first time in ages.

"1Kings 10:2 And she (Queen of Sheba) came to Jerusalem camels bearing a great fortune of potent glistening balls of the finest hash, and she took it to Solomon and told all that was in her heart

1Kings 10:10 And she gave the King a hundred and twenty, seventy five pound units, of glistening hash, all potent beads, finer hash never existed, Queen Sheba gave to King Solomon

The above translation could maybe be improved upon, but it would take a lot more words to convey the thought.

The question is why did the Queen bring the KING of IsRaEl all this hash?

Notice that she told the King "all that was in her heart"?

She was looking for answers and had to provide the king with the sacred cannabis sacrifice to hear what was revealed from God.

Hash is the sacrament.

2Ch 9:1 And when the queen of Sheba heard of the fame of Solomon, she came to TEST Solomon with HARD QUESTIONS at Jerusalem, with a very great company, and camels that bare hash... and when she was come to Solomon, she spoke with him about all that TROUBLED her heart.

And did the King deliver? Read and see?

1Ki 10:3 And Solomon answered all her questions for her. There was not a thing hidden from the king, which he did not tell her.

The entire book we call the bible is centered on the healing Hemp plant, or better known in the bible as "The Tree Of Life".

Free the Tree.

PEACE!

Well, I guess we can take it a little further... it will stumble some of you but once we find that the Hebrew word BSM is resin or "hash" we can now look at the Hebrew in our Bibles with open eyes.

"1Kings 10:2 And she (Queen of Sheba) came to Jerusalem camels bearing a great fortune of potent glistening balls of the finest hash, and she took it to Solomon and told all that was in her heart

1Kings 10:10 And she gave the King a hundred and twenty, seventy five pound units, of glistening hash, all potent beads, finer hash never existed, Queen Sheba gave to King Solomon

The above translation could maybe be improved upon, but it would take a lot more words to convey the thought.

The question is why did the Queen bring the KING of IsRaEl all this hash?

Notice that she told the King "all that was in her heart"?

She was looking for answers and had to provide the king with the sacred cannabis sacrifice to hear what was revealed from God.

Hash is the sacrament.

2Ch 9:1 And when the queen of Sheba heard of the fame of Solomon, she came to TEST Solomon with HARD QUESTIONS at Jerusalem, with a very great company, and camels that bare hash... and when she was come to Solomon, she spoke with him about all that TROUBLED her heart.

And did the King deliver? Read and see?

1Ki 10:3 And Solomon answered all her questions for her. There was not a thing hidden from the king, which he did not tell her.

The entire book we call the bible is centered on the healing Hemp plant, or better known in the bible as "The Tree Of Life".

Free the Tree.

PEACE!

Excellent write up. However some of it is a bit stretching, and I am a pro-cannabis anointing oil believer.

One should be wary of which "holy oil" blend one is recommending, as there was also a warning attached to one of them, no?

Exodus 30:

31And thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel, saying, This shall be an holy anointing oil unto me throughout your generations.

32Upon man's flesh shall it not be poured, neither shall ye make any other like it, after the composition of it: it is holy, and it shall be holy unto you.

33Whosoever compoundeth any like it, or whosoever putteth any of it upon a stranger, shall even be cut off from his people.

Just something to add to the discussion, and again excellent write up.

I believe the God of Cannabis will deliver the proper recipe at the proper time to the proper person.

Peace!

Lack of evidence does not mean something does not exist or did not happen, it only means we have not yet found evidence of it. Just because there is no archeological evidence of cannabis use by early Christians doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

Really? That is the logic we are using? Just because there is no evidence that a tea pot is in orbit around our sun does not mean it does not exist. Without evidence it is just wishful thinking.

Aryeh Kaplan is probably the most qualified source and he only sees it as one possible interpretation. He does not endorse it any more than the other possibilities.

"fragrant cane Keneh bosem in Hebrew. Ancient sources identify this with the sweet calmus (Septuagint; Rambam on Kerithoth 1:1; Saadia; Ibn Janach). This is the sweetflag or flag-root, Acoras calamus which grows in Europe. It appears that a similar species grew in the Holy Land, in the Hula region in ancient times (Theophrastus, History of Plants 9:7). Other sources apparently indicate that it was the Indian plant, Cympopogan martini, which has the form of red straw (Yad, Kley HaMikdash 1:3). On the basis of cognate pronunciation and Septuagint readings, some identify Keneh bosem with the English and Greek cannabis, the hemp plant. There are, however, some authorities who identify the 'sweet cane' with cinnamon bark (Radak, Sherashim). Some say that kinman is the wood, and keneh bosem is the bark (Abarbanel). "

I also see this debate fall into the trap that so many other scientific study falls into. Taking the word of anthropologist for their work in linguistics and etymology is a mistake. Just because someone is educated in science does not mean they are qualified to talk about non related subjects. Real life is not Star Trek and scientist are not Spock who are experts in every field of science.

What I would expect is some collaborating archaeological evidence. Yet none exist even in Roman or Egyptian writing of the period (please correct me if I am wrong.) We know that Egyptians used the Nymphaea caerulea or Blue Water Lilly for its psychoactive properties. Why would cannabis use not have the same strength of evidence?

Really? That is the logic we are using? Just because there is no evidence that a tea pot is in orbit around our sun does not mean it does not exist. Without evidence it is just wishful thinking.

The same can be said for the life, death, and resurrection of Jesus. While there is no proof of his life it's openly discussed and debated and has been for hundreds of years. This topic is no different. Just because we did not find archeological evidence of Jesus personally using cannabis to heal the sick does not mean it did not happen. I am simply exploring possibilities in a universe of infinite possibilities.

I openly admit I am not an expert on the subject I simply am sharing the research I have found on the subject as to let others reach their own conclusion on the topic.

Aryeh Kaplan is probably the most qualified source and he only sees it as one possible interpretation. He does not endorse it any more than the other possibilities.

Nor does he deny the possibility.

I also see this debate fall into the trap that so many other scientific study falls into. Taking the word of anthropologist for their work in linguistics and etymology is a mistake. Just because someone is educated in science does not mean they are qualified to talk about non related subjects. Real life is not Star Trek and scientist are not Spock who are experts in every field of science.

This is very true, if Sula Bennet's work was not backed by the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, which has some of the top experts in the world in linguistics and etymology I could see how it could be argued that her work on the subject be overlooked.

What I would expect is some collaborating archaeological evidence. Yet none exist even in Roman or Egyptian writing of the period (please correct me if I am wrong.) We know that Egyptians used the Nymphaea caerulea or Blue Water Lilly for its psychoactive properties. Why would cannabis use not have the same strength of evidence?

There's a good amount of evidence that cannabis was used medicinally in Ancient Egypt, I highly encourage you to read up on it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medical_cannabis

The Ebers Papyrus (ca. 1,550 BC ) from Ancient Egypt describes medical marijuana.[115] Other ancient Egyptian papyri that mention medical marijuana are the Ramesseum III Papyrus (1700 BC), the Berlin Papyrus (1300 BC) and the Chester Beatty Medical Papyrus VI (1300 BC).[116] The ancient Egyptians even used hemp (cannabis) in suppositories for relieving the pain of hemorrhoids.[117] The egyptologist Lise Manniche notes the reference to "plant medical marijuana" in several Egyptian texts, one of which dates back to the eighteenth century BCE[118]

^ "The Ebers Papyrus The Oldest (confirmed) Written Prescriptions For Medical Marihuana era 1,550 BC". www.onlinepot.org. Retrieved 2008-06-10.

^ "History of Cannabis". www.reefermadnessmuseum.org. Archived from the original on 2008-05-25. Retrieved 2008-07-09.

^ Pain, Stephanie (2007-12-15). "The Pharaoh's pharmacists". New Scientist (Reed Business Information Ltd.).

^ Lise Manniche, An Ancient Egyptian Herbal, University of Texas Press, 1989, ISBN 978-0-292-70415-2[page needed]

http://www.cannabisculture.com/backissues/cc09/smokesignals/enigmas/

Rosalie David, curator of Egyptology at the Manchester Museum, examined the mummies and Dr Balabanova's analysis. David explained "the ancient Egyptians certainly used drugs. As well as lotus, they had mandrake, and cannabisÉ there is a strong suggestion that they also used opiumÉ" Initially, David had great doubts about Balabanova's report, but became convinced after personally looking into these shocking claims of analysis.

As the controversy rages in the halls of science, Dr Balabanova continues her work analyzing tissue from ancient humans from around the world. She examined hundreds of subjects, prepared over 3000 samples for drug analysis, and found evidence of "divine plants" residuals in a vast majority of the bodies.

Compiling her evidence with other ancient autopsies from China, Germany and Austria, she had a human inventory, dated from 3700 BC to 1100 AD, a span of 48 centuries. Some bodies from every region and time zone were found to contain nicotine, and at a concentration that suggests a lifelong pattern of regular ingestion.

http://www.druglibrary.org/olsen/hemp/iha/jiha5208.html

Conclusion

The positive identification of the physical remains of hemp textiles, cordage, pollen grains, fruits, stalks and trichomes, combined with chemical analysis for trace remains of cannabinoids are techniques used to establish a prehistoric distribution for Cannabis. Palynological and other archaeological evidence substantiate much of the historical evidence for the origin of Cannabis in Asia and its migration around the globe. Further study is needed to clear up the lack of corroborating physical data for many regions.

There have been some responses to this thread that I must reply to.

There was something about the other things included in the formulation of HOA basically have no effect and that only the cannabis is medically active.

Wrong.

When God says to do such and such, there is a reason for the instruction.

There is a purpose for the other parts of the HOA.

There must also be a purpose for the warnings that follow the formulation.

What all of those purposes are, I don't know. None of us can ever know the reasons behind all of the instructions given by God. It just doesn't work that way.

(OK Atheist420 relax. I'm not trying to convert you. I'd rather walk a sermon than talk one)

I can tell everyone, there is medical application for every part of that formula. I know this because I was already making a medical purpose herbal combination before I ran into the HOA formulation. I went through the list of stuff in the HOA formula and realized it was targeting the human body in much the same way I was attempting to.

Two years ago I did a mass application at a gathering. Applied it to about thirty people. One person there has a Reverend title from the THC ministries. He had working experience with the HOA. After watching he said that for medical purposes, my oil did better than the HOA.

There were more purposes for the HOA than healing. For every one of those other purposes, I would recommend not attempting to substitute my oil for the HOA. Any of those other purposes would not apply with my oil.

It is a very serious mistake to justify the modern use of cannabis by appealing to ancient religion. The arbitrator of truth in the modern world is science. It is true that the use of drugs has been a very common practice in many religions to induce altered states of consciousness. However, anybody who has any personal experience of temporarily entering an altered state in the context of a Pentecsotal or Charismatic worship service knows that it is complete nonsense to suppose that the only way to have an experience of being annoited by the Holy Spirit is by the use of drugs. Again, bringing religion into the modern discussion of mmj is totally misguided. It is not the literal use of oil that is the most significant thing in Old or New Testament religion. It is in the symbolic value of the oil in which we find what is really the only important thing. Far more than anything literal, religion deals with the symbolic world in communicating ultimate truth. Those who pervert religion by debasing into some kind of materialistic, literal realm of of reality as the most important thing have a very immature form of faith. Bringing religion into the mmj debate does not move the discussion forward in a helpful manner because this introduces many many new issues having to do with religion and its interpretation, etc. that have nothing to do with actual, testable scientific data. My advice to the mmj community is to leave religion out of it in all public discussions. I have posted similar advice as a response to previous posts that have attempted to bring religion into the mmj debate. Frankly, I find such attempts offensive of all religions.

Kurt,

Director the HollandCCC

we all interpet the bible in different ways, we can read the same passsage and not have 2 in 10 agree,

seems to be the same thing with our mm law! so many interpetations, and so many in the courts! and I bet the ones that think they know the law best are the ones who havent been thru any court cases, and had their lives dangling on the scales of injustice!

Peace

FTW

Jim

The same can be said for the life, death, and resurrection of Jesus. While there is no proof of his life it's openly discussed and debated and has been for hundreds of years. This topic is no different. Just because we did not find archeological evidence of Jesus personally using cannabis to heal the sick does not mean it did not happen. I am simply exploring possibilities in a universe of infinite possibilities.

I openly admit I am not an expert on the subject I simply am sharing the research I have found on the subject as to let others reach their own conclusion on the topic.

There has been collaborating evidence that certain cities and events described in the bible did exist and happened but you are correct that no direct evidence of Jesus exist.

I am not an expert either and my only point is that it is little more than conjecture what the oil was. I guess what I would ask is how likely is it we would be having this conversation were it not for people wanting it to be made with cannabis to justify modern use? I don't need that confirmation to know the benefits of cannabis for pain reduction.

Nor does he deny the possibility.

Surly you understand that he saw it as conjecture that has yet to be proven?

There's a good amount of evidence that cannabis was used medicinally in Ancient Egypt, I highly encourage you to read up on it.

Thanks for those links. Great stuff. I really want to get my hands on the book by Lise Manniche. I will go looking for that one. With that information you could conclude that the early Jews while enslaved by the Egyptians would have been exposed to cannabis. Still it is not proof that it was used by Jesus in his time much later but is a piece of evidence that I can warm up to. I guess I should brush up on Egyptian archeology but it is just so cliche to be interested in I have never delved to deeply into the subject.

What all of those purposes are, I don't know. None of us can ever know the reasons behind all of the instructions given by God. It just doesn't work that way.

(OK Atheist420 relax. I'm not trying to convert you. I'd rather walk a sermon than talk one)

No I know. It works in a way that appears to be completely random but in actually is all part of gods master plan. :rolleyes:

You could easily convert me. Just present some empirical demonstrative evidence of any gods existence. :D

There has been collaborating evidence that certain cities and events described in the bible did exist and happened but you are correct that no direct evidence of Jesus exist.

I am not an expert either and my only point is that it is little more than conjecture what the oil was. I guess what I would ask is how likely is it we would be having this conversation were it not for people wanting it to be made with cannabis to justify modern use? I don't need that confirmation to know the benefits of cannabis for pain reduction.

Surly you understand that he saw it as conjecture that has yet to be proven?

Thanks for those links. Great stuff. I really want to get my hands on the book by Lise Manniche. I will go looking for that one. With that information you could conclude that the early Jews while enslaved by the Egyptians would have been exposed to cannabis. Still it is not proof that it was used by Jesus in his time much later but is a piece of evidence that I can warm up to. I guess I should brush up on Egyptian archeology but it is just so cliche to be interested in I have never delved to deeply into the subject.

420 I would have to think you would do a good job in studying egyptian archeology!

For some reason I think you could represent both sides with an open mind!

Looking forward to reading more of your material!

Thank you!

Peace

FTW

Jim

where did you find this translation?? here are several to chose from, none stating she brought "hash"

New International Version (©1984)

And she gave the king 120 talents of gold, large quantities of spices, and precious stones. Never again were so many spices brought in as those the queen of Sheba gave to King Solomon.

New Living Translation (©2007)

Then she gave the king a gift of 9,000 pounds of gold, great quantities of spices, and precious jewels. Never again were so many spices brought in as those the queen of Sheba gave to King Solomon.

English Standard Version (©2001)

Then she gave the king 120 talents of gold, and a very great quantity of spices and precious stones. Never again came such an abundance of spices as these that the queen of Sheba gave to King Solomon.

New American Standard Bible (©1995)

She gave the king a hundred and twenty talents of gold, and a very great amount of spices and precious stones. Never again did such abundance of spices come in as that which the queen of Sheba gave King Solomon.

GOD'S WORD® Translation (©1995)

She gave the king 9,000 pounds of gold, a very large quantity of spices, and precious stones. Never again was such a large quantity of spices brought [into Israel] as those that the queen of Sheba gave King Solomon.

King James Bible

And she gave the king an hundred and twenty talents of gold, and of spices very great store, and precious stones: there came no more such abundance of spices as these which the queen of Sheba gave to king Solomon.

American King James Version

And she gave the king an hundred and twenty talents of gold, and of spices very great store, and precious stones: there came no more such abundance of spices as these which the queen of Sheba gave to king Solomon.

American Standard Version

And she gave the king a hundred and twenty talents of gold, and of spices very great store, and precious stones: there came no more such abundance of spices as these which the queen of Sheba gave to king Solomon.

Bible in Basic English

And she gave the king a hundred and twenty talents of gold, and a great store of spices and jewels: never again was such a wealth of spices seen as that which the queen of Sheba gave King Solomon.

Douay-Rheims Bible

And she gave the king a hundred and twenty talents of gold, and of spices a very great store, and precious stones: there was brought no more such abundance of spices as these which the queen of Saba gave to king Solomon.

Darby Bible Translation

And she gave the king a hundred and twenty talents of gold, and spices in very great abundance, and precious stones: there came no more such abundance of spices as those which the queen of Sheba gave to king Solomon.

English Revised Version

Webster's Bible Translation

And she gave the king a hundred and twenty talents of gold, and of spices a very great quantity, and precious stones: there came no more such abundance of spices as these which the queen of Sheba gave to king Solomon.

World English Bible

She gave the king one hundred twenty talents of gold, and of spices very great store, and precious stones. There came no more such abundance of spices as these which the queen of Sheba gave to king Solomon.

Young's Literal Translation

And she giveth to the king a hundred and twenty talents of gold, and spices very many, and precious stone; there came not like that spice any more for abundance that the queen of Sheba gave to king Solomon.

i'm not going to waste my time looking up the others, i'm sure they have the same spin. you're credibility is questionable, and unfortunately these claims are also lending question to the credibility of all our claims, in the eyes of an anti who is approached with this

lol, like this d-bag's commentary holds any water. you take anyone's whole statement, split it up and spin the pieces around, and you can get them to say and make any statement you would like them to.

but, yet, you have no proof the world is millions of years old, and i'm just supposed to take your word for it. it's also funny how the anti-creationists use the bible to prove their theories when convenient to them.

my purpose is not to badger you. you've been presented with God, it is obvious you know the story. i'm brushing the dust off my pant legs and moving on.

think about this, though- if i am wrong (which i have faith i am not), i will simply die and not wake up. however, if YOU'RE wrong, then what? you will not like where you go, and you will remember every time and the specific people who tried to present you with the word.

i feel sorry for you and your disbelief, i truly do. i pray that you will some day come around. just know that when the lights go out, it's over. you won't see it on the horizon and have time to repent. one second you're here, the next second your standing before God, and at that point it will be too late to repent.

that's all. i pray for you, even though i'm sure you don't want me to. good luck! if you don't accept God and you think you're in misery here on earth, this will seem like lillipops and fuzzy stuff when you're in the fires of hell.

where did you find this translation?? here are several to chose from, none stating she brought "hash"

i'm not going to waste my time looking up the others, i'm sure they have the same spin. you're credibility is questionable, and unfortunately these claims are also lending question to the credibility of all our claims, in the eyes of an anti who is approached with this

I study Hebrew on a deep level, God talks to me from his living word called the Bible... I am not saying you don't matter as a person because you do, but I don't aim to have "credibility" with you. It is not my job to impress you or anyone else.

I am a sinner saved by grace.

My job is to tell the truth as it is revealed to me.

You don't like my posts? skip em, it is not my desire to offend you.

Blessed is he who is not offended.

I want cannabis to be freed for my own reasons, and those reasons are 100% biblical and medicinal in nature, for my God teaches healing of the sick and suffering... cannabis does this.

Not one place in the bible does it suggest we go to a doctor if we are sick... the bible clearly tells us to use cannabis for all our sufferings.

You ever really sit down and study something out? Just dig into it as far as you can?

Try doing that with the bible, it is endless.

Look what the bible says about marijuana a.k.a. Canna Bosm:

According to Messiah the key to eternal life is Revelation... and the Messiah says the Gates of death will not prevail.

The Messiah asked if anyone knew who He was:

Mat 16:15 16:18 He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am? And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God. And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven...and upon this rock (What rock? The Rock of revelation!) I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

See? Simon Barjona had it "revealed" to him.... this is the key to the kingdom so says the Messiah.

To me the Ancient Hebrew Language is God's language, indeed Hebrew was the "single language" spoken of in Gen 11:1, the existence of a single, universal language.

Let's look at Marijuana in our bible or as the Hebrews called it, “Cannabosm”.

Every Hebrew letter has a meaning these meanings are used to build words... Hebrew is a much deeper form of communication than English... but that is another subject.

Let us look at this word:

The first word is:

Canna or qāneh and it looks like this in Hebrew קֶנה

The first letter is called "quph" and the letter means - Shining/ Emitting light.

The second letter is called "nun" and it means - New/ Regeneration.

The third letter is called "hey" and it means - Revelation/ or the "Aha" moment when something dawns on you.

The second word is:

Bossom or beśem ֶבֶּשׂם

The first letter is called "Bet" and it means - In/ Inside.

The second letter is called "Shin" and it means - to devour/consume

The third letter is called "Mem" and it means - blood/ juice.

Put it all together and what does the ancient Hebrew language of God say about Cannabis?

The light of new revelation is inside when the juice is consumed.

Broken down letter by letter... it is perfect... and the gates of hell shall not prevail!!

You know what Marijuana is called in IsRaEl today?

You guessed it, the same thing they called it in Exudos 30:23 ֶ cannabis בֶּשׂםקֶנה

There is a man sitting in jail over in Hawaii for believing the same thing I do... shoot me in the head, but I aint shutting up.

Peace!!

No I know. It works in a way that appears to be completely random but in actually is all part of gods master plan. :rolleyes:

You could easily convert me. Just present some empirical demonstrative evidence of any gods existence. :D

Like I said, I'm not going to try to convert you.

I know that I would probably not have the right kind of evidence that you would feel was conclusive.

So how about this:

This was a preparation that was either

1: The literal voice of God presenting a formulation that would have healing impact on humans

or

2: The result of multigenerational human trial and error experience.

Either way is pretty good, in my book.

Now what was it and what was it used for? How was it applied? What was the expected results of applying this preparation?

Sometimes it was applied to people. Priests, profits, kings, Jesus etc.

It was also applied to things. Tents, places within buildings such as doorposts, tools or implements of worship etc.

The concept of being "clean" was used, in many situations, referred to a lack of disease. This would apply mostly to human use. However the formulation would also have a antiseptic quality. By having most everything in the building of worship covered in the stuff, the central locations of worship avoided becoming centers of disease propagation.

Much of the HOA that is being produce today could cause burning with some people. Clearly contact with the eyes should be avoided. People with sensitive skin would be more likely to burn with repeated application.

One item possibly being overlooked is that the cannabis flowers being used may have been seeded. If dried and then pressed, flowers with seeds would produce an oil that had a good quantity of compounds of the flower.

I've found the formulation interesting. I think that I understand some of the properties of the oil.

I study Hebrew on a deep level, God talks to me from his living word called the Bible... I am not saying you don't matter as a person because you do, but I don't aim to have "credibility" with you. It is not my job to impress you or anyone else.

To me the Ancient Hebrew Language is God's language, indeed Hebrew was the "single language" spoken of in Gen 11:1, the existence of a single, universal language.

Broken down letter by letter... it is perfect...

You know what Marijuana is called in IsRaEl today?

You guessed it, the same thing they called it in Exudos 30:23 ֶ cannabis בֶּשׂםקֶנה

Peace!!

Sorry to chop up your post. Have you studied the 3-10 torus knot?

Perhaps Aramaic in nature, the Hebrew language is in 3D.

I'd love to sit and talk with you some time, perhaps over coffee and a vape?

Archived