Jesus Christ Orders The Use Of Marijuana For The Suffering.

we are witnessing the gift of free will can you see it?

God gives us the tools and waits for us to find him... He knows where you are.

You my friend have been blessed with a large toolbox.

God gotta job for You.

Your statment suggest the Faith is there....just need to feed it.

Love ya Bro

Thank you, and I appreciate you ignoring the questions I asked you. If you read back in this thread I explained how the idea of free will is implausible in the context of the bible... though I am not surprised that you didn't read the thread before throwing your obligatory pro-Christian opinions that you've been programmed to share with everyone you meet.

The problem with the idea of "free will" that apologists fall back far too often is that the bible is not compatible with a concept of "free will". If you believe what the bible teaches you will know God is omniscient (all-knowing of everything in the universe), omnibenevolent (all-loving and morally good in every way), omnipresent (present in all places, at all times - past, present, and future).

If these things are true (as the bible claims) then God knew before he ever created mankind that man would eat from the Tree of Knowledge in the Garden of Eden, and for hundreds of thousands of years be left without any hope for salvation. How can a being of pure love and moral good even create mankind knowing that countless generations of human civilization would be damned to eternity in hell?!? Or would you suggest the bible is lying about God's omniscience and omnipresence? There lies one of the fatal flaws... The idea of an all-loving God is proven wrong by a God that knowingly created man, then the tree of knowledge, and that by doing so he know he would be damning countless of generations to eternity in hell. God, being all powerful, could have created any universe he desired, and could have chosen to create mankind in his image in every way including intellect, but choose to otherwise create a universe where mankind is forever doomed to death, destruction, war, sickness, hunger, poverty, disease, and greed? I don't buy it.

"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence" - Carl Sagan

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When I looked at your post above you had me quoted in it. Now it is edited out. That was the only reason for my reply. Gotta be quicker with your editing today. LOL It's all good.

Yeah I must have clicked the wrong quote and reply button and didn't notice it until after you posted. Sorry about that. :)

Guest Happy Guy

Hello Happy Guy!

Actually God was addressing His priests and giving them instruction as is easily diciferd in a more freindly text:

Lev 21:1 GOD spoke to Moses: "Speak to the priests, the sons of Aaron. Tell them, A priest must not ritually contaminate himself by touching the dead,

Lev 21:2 except for close relatives: mother, father, son, daughter, brother,

Lev 21:3 or an unmarried sister who is dependent on him since she has no husband; for these he may make himself ritually unclean,

Lev 21:4 but he must not contaminate himself with the dead who are only related to him by marriage and thus profane himself.

Lev 21:5 "Priests must not shave their heads or trim their beards or gash their bodies.

Lev 21:6 They must be holy to their God and must not profane the name of their God. Because their job is to present the gifts of GOD, the food of their God, they are to be holy.

Lev 21:7 "Because a priest is holy to his God he must not marry a woman who has been a harlot or a cult prostitute or a divorced woman.

Lev 21:8 Make sure he is holy because he serves the food of your God. Treat him as holy because I, GOD, who make you holy, am holy.

Lev 21:9 "If a priest's daughter defiles herself in prostitution, she disgraces her father. She must be burned at the stake.

Lev 21:10 "The high priest, the one among his brothers who has received the anointing oil poured on his head and been ordained to wear the priestly vestments, must not let his hair go wild and tangled nor wear ragged and torn clothes.

Lev 21:11 He must not enter a room where there is a dead body. He must not ritually contaminate himself, even for his father or mother;

Lev 21:12 and he must neither abandon nor desecrate the Sanctuary of his God because of the dedication of the anointing oil which is upon him. I am GOD.

Lev 21:13 "He is to marry a young virgin,

Lev 21:14 not a widow, not a divorcee, not a cult prostitute--he is only to marry a virgin from his own people.

Lev 21:15 He must not defile his descendants among his people because I am GOD who makes him holy."

Lev 21:16 GOD spoke to Moses:

Lev 21:17 "Tell Aaron, None of your descendants, in any generation to come, who has a defect of any kind may present as an offering the food of his God.

Lev 21:18 That means anyone who is blind or lame, disfigured or deformed,

Lev 21:19 crippled in foot or hand,

Lev 21:20 hunchbacked or dwarfed, who has anything wrong with his eyes, who has running sores or damaged testicles.

Lev 21:21 No descendant of Aaron the priest who has any defect is to offer gifts to GOD; he has a defect and so must not offer the food of his God.

Lev 21:22 He may eat the food of his God, both the most holy and the holy,

Lev 21:23 but because of his defect he must not go near the curtain or approach the Altar. It would desecrate my Sanctuary. I am GOD who makes them holy."

Lev 21:24 Moses delivered this message to Aaron, his sons, and to all the People of Israel.

Nothing really to do with funerals perse.

However you are correct that on that day, at that time... it didn't matter what part of the sentence it fell in... In actuality it shows what an idiot I am!

See?

I raise the razor to my face to shave... I feel my heart breaking?

DUH! God is telling me not to shave (for whatever reason). God is telling me in HIS LANGUAGE (my breaking heart) not to shave my corners... but we (as humans) desire to hear a voice, or read it on a page.

But me, I had to see it in print... so God directed me to the bible so He could literally spell it out for me.

See? I have learned to just trust Him and not have to have it backed up by what some man wrote on a page.

He who is perfect will ignore the world, and follow that "still small voice" IMO.

Thanks!

Next we turn to the beard. Looking at the words for 'corners' and 'edge' we find 'pay-ah' which means, 'corner, e.g. of a field' 'corner or extremity of the beard' 7 we find the Theological Wordbook of the Old Testament describing Lev. 19:27b (and 21:5) as prohibitions that guarded against pagan practices for the dead:

'Both verses prohibit rounding off the hair at 'the edges' or trimming 'the edges' of ones' beard. These injunctions' 'are found listed with other abominations such as body laceration, tattooing, and even cultic prostitution. Presumably the references to the avoidance of cutting the edges of one's hair refer to the peculiar markings which the pagans put on themselves at their funerary rites (Jer. 9:26 (H 25); 25:23; 49:32). It is thought that their intention was to make the mourner incognito to the spirits hovering round the deceased. In Israel such deference to the presence of evil spirits is prohibited.'8

The Theological Dictionary of the Old Testament also declares that the trimming or cutting of the beard is a pagan practice that was associated with the dead:

'In Lev. 19:27a the Holiness Code forbids trimming the edges of the hair or cutting the edges of the beard; 21:5 repeats the latter prohibition explicitly for priests. This prohibition is probably aimed at offerings of hair for the dead, using hair cut from the head.'9

The question arises that if one is not cutting their beard in relation to mourning practices for the dead, is it acceptable to Yahveh? We believe the answer is 'No.' Nowhere does Yahveh state that cutting the beard is acceptable. So cutting it in relation to say, one's desires vs. paganism, is not acceptable either. One might ask another question that should help us to see the answer clearer. Is one free to celebrate Christmas if one doesn't worship Tamuz but Yeshua? Although we find no explicit reference in the Bible not to celebrate Christmas, there are many indirect references not to. 10 And although we find no explicit references not to trim one's beard outside the concept of paganism, we find numerous references to the untrimmed beard as being the standard, Lev. 19:27b forming the background.

http://www.seedofabraham.net/beard.html

Sorry, not sure why it quoted you in my post, I was responding to brbud.

lol thought you were talkin to HG.

Faith is the I am sure of.. less the evidence.

do we think impossible becuse of the lack of evidence

lots of folk think in terms of impossible.

impossible = you havent lived long enough to witness it

this is great com ..hope no one is offended, none tacken here

sensitive issue yet healthy

eta..i am thankful we have a God that can reach us and commune with us even stranded on an island without scripture.

Dat a Big God

Next we turn to the beard. Looking at the words for 'corners' and 'edge' we find 'pay-ah' which means, 'corner, e.g. of a field' 'corner or extremity of the beard' 7 we find the Theological Wordbook of the Old Testament describing Lev. 19:27b (and 21:5) as prohibitions that guarded against pagan practices for the dead:

'Both verses prohibit rounding off the hair at 'the edges' or trimming 'the edges' of ones' beard. These injunctions' 'are found listed with other abominations such as body laceration, tattooing, and even cultic prostitution. Presumably the references to the avoidance of cutting the edges of one's hair refer to the peculiar markings which the pagans put on themselves at their funerary rites (Jer. 9:26 (H 25); 25:23; 49:32). It is thought that their intention was to make the mourner incognito to the spirits hovering round the deceased. In Israel such deference to the presence of evil spirits is prohibited.'8

The Theological Dictionary of the Old Testament also declares that the trimming or cutting of the beard is a pagan practice that was associated with the dead:

'In Lev. 19:27a the Holiness Code forbids trimming the edges of the hair or cutting the edges of the beard; 21:5 repeats the latter prohibition explicitly for priests. This prohibition is probably aimed at offerings of hair for the dead, using hair cut from the head.'9

The question arises that if one is not cutting their beard in relation to mourning practices for the dead, is it acceptable to Yahveh? We believe the answer is 'No.' Nowhere does Yahveh state that cutting the beard is acceptable. So cutting it in relation to say, one's desires vs. paganism, is not acceptable either. One might ask another question that should help us to see the answer clearer. Is one free to celebrate Christmas if one doesn't worship Tamuz but Yeshua? Although we find no explicit reference in the Bible not to celebrate Christmas, there are many indirect references not to. 10 And although we find no explicit references not to trim one's beard outside the concept of paganism, we find numerous references to the untrimmed beard as being the standard, Lev. 19:27b forming the background.

http://www.seedofabraham.net/beard.html

The Theological Dictionary of the Old Testament is great! Yes I can more than see how using this extrabiblical book we can really dig into some of mankind's "perceived" ideas about why God said, and did certain things.

I have long loved and used this reference work, and I see and understand your comment, and yes I can agree that God was explicitly telling the priests not to do that for funerals (or any other time)... but the general theme is more to do with instructing His holy priests how to be Holy.

Would you not agree?

Concerning your question on Christmas.

I believe God has shown me Christmas is the religion of the mushroom and this was used to substitute marijuana in the Anointing Religion (Christian).

For me personally, all people who partake of cannabis are christians.

IMO if a person is "anointed" with cannabis oil... they are "Christians, or Anointed ones".

When we use a vaporizer we are anointing our lungs with oil!!

PRAISE GOD!!!

When you eat it... you are anointing your stomach with oil!

Anyone who uses this Holy Oil IMO is a Christian (A.K.A. Anointed One), or as we call it today, "high".

Peace and love!

I'd really appreciate if you didn't make assumptions about me, I am far from "angry about the topic" and making a foolish statement like that just goes to show how little you know about me and how quickly you jump to assumptions about things which you have zero knowledge of. I simply seek answers that I have been seeking since childhood.

Why would I spend many years of my life perusing God if my intention wasn't to expand my knowledge and find God?

God knows exactly how much proof I require to believe in him, and I am confident that if the God of the bible is real he does not need you or any other man's assistance in delivering a message to his beloved children. If what the bible claims about God is true he will show himself to me when the time is right, and if he doesn't he is not the all-loving, all-powerful, described in the bible and I have nothing to fear.

So you're a subscriber to every subconscious thought and hallucination being God? And that God isn't powerful enough to show himself to you in a way that can't be more logically explained by subconscious thought or hallucinations? I think that's a pretty mighty stretch, but pretty typical for someone desperately grasping at anything to justify their faith with.

Are you aware that our brain produces the most powerful psychoactive "drug" known to man, Dimethyltryptamine (aka DMT), which is responsible dreaming, near-death experiences, out of body experiences, alien abduction experiences, and so much more? Our brain produces this psychoactive compound to protect itself from high levels of stress. Psychical, emotional, and psychological stress are all thought to be triggers for the release of DMT by the pineal gland. Did you also know this substance has been found to be released during times of intense meditation, relaxation, spiritual worship, etc? Before you consider any of this as evidence of God you need to realize that there's more logical and scientifically believable explanations for what you describe.

I highly suggest you take the time to educate yourself on the subject, as it's absolutely intriguing, and may help you clear up some of your misconceptions about spirituality.

51M6Z799PJL._SS500_.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQf9rn96CRQ

Great post MI Compassion. During my pagan days one of the things the high priests would do is start each ritual with a guided meditation session. Those sessions seemed completely real as you traveled to some other plane of existence. In reality it was nothing more than a trick of the mind. However the bigger point is I had the same relationship with long dead Celtic gods that the Christians today have with their one "true" god. I'm sure it is so real to them they can't imagine otherwise.

To me this video shows the danger of this magical thinking. It allows people to accept injustice, slavery, and suffering as all part of gods will.

Thank you, and I appreciate you ignoring the questions I asked you. If you read back in this thread I explained how the idea of free will is implausible in the context of the bible... though I am not surprised that you didn't read the thread before throwing your obligatory pro-Christian opinions that you've been programmed to share with everyone you meet.

dont believe i quoted scripture or even referenced the Bible.

i am winging it on Faith and common sense.

there is a carnal and spiritual perspective.

man will never comprehend it all...but its fun to try

peace

eta did ref the Old Test.

Yet again the Christians have to claim the effort. Rofl Who gives a rats pooper about what some old story book says? The simple fact is that SCIENCE has proven this drug to be helpful and effective in all sorts of ways for all sorts of things..Jesus can sit on it, Im going with the science :P

did you say heysues can sit on it rotglmfao! so can budha, allah. lets not forget mahamad god forbid!

I love living in a free country where every one can practice what the preach and preach what they practice, and medicate mostly leo free. lol!

Only in america!1

Peace

FTW

Jim

did you say heysues can sit on it rotglmfao! so can budha, allah. lets not forget mahamad god forbid!

I love living in a free country where every one can practice what the preach and preach what they practice, and medicate mostly leo free. lol!

Only in america!1

Peace

FTW

Jim

Darn skippy all them can sit on it too even if they were pro marijuana rofl..:P tic tic tic tic BOOM

Great post MI Compassion. During my pagan days one of the things the high priests would do is start each ritual with a guided meditation session. Those sessions seemed completely real as you traveled to some other plane of existence. In reality it was nothing more than a trick of the mind. However the bigger point is I had the same relationship with long dead Celtic gods that the Christians today have with their one "true" god. I'm sure it is so real to them they can't imagine otherwise.

To me this video shows the danger of this magical thinking. It allows people to accept injustice, slavery, and suffering as all part of gods will.

Dang dood another plain of existence? I need to go be a pagan..I just wish I could afford all those candles and in scents...Not to mention I am not one to just hang out in the woods more than a few times a year.

lol..Totally agree about the magical thinking thing.

peace.

Dang dood another plain of existence? I need to go be a pagan..I just wish I could afford all those candles and in scents...Not to mention I am not one to just hang out in the woods more than a few times a year.

lol..Totally agree about the magical thinking thing.

peace.

LOL the key was it was a neat mind trick. Totally a hypnosis session that you walked away from feeling like it was real but knowing it really wasn't.

One more point to the Christian crowd is that most Christians also believe in evolution. Dr. Robert Bakker is one of the worlds leading (and most recognizable) paleontologist. He has PhD from both Harvard and Yale. He is also a bible believing Pentecostal preacher. He is the paleontologist who has shown that dinosaurs were warm blooded and has shown the link between them and modern birds. So you can be Christian and believe in evolution. In his book, Bones, Bibles and Creation, he says that to treat the Bible as though it were common history is to degrade its eternal meaning.

LOL, oh the life of the ignorant man!!

Bunch of know-it-alls saying "my source is better than your source".

FACT!!!!

If we didn't see it with our own two eyes... we don't KNOW diddly... we ARE READING A BOOK!!

Arguing over what some man wrote on a page... in a book.

We hear about a war in the paper over sea's.?.? we DON'T KNOW SQUAT!! we read a paper.

we read how Jesus was hanged on a cross.?.? we DON'T KNOW!! We read a book.

We read how Jesus was a fictitious character, again!!! We DON'T KNOW! We read an opinion.

We read a news-paper... a lie told by someone trying to taint our view.

Unless We were there to see it with our own two eyes... do everyone a favor and "shut-up" (myself included). We get enough propaganda in the daily news. (Speaking of the recent lieing article against one of our members as a perfect example seen here).

I try my best to only post things I have personally witnessed, everything else is "hearsay". I will always try and post a source if I have a text document.

I post these religious things because a lot of religious people have a hard time with marijuana (they have been brainwashed their entire life)... however show them it is in their bible.?.?

They become more open and accepting... I just preached a sermon on Thanks Giving day to my in-laws and they were very receptive... so instead of putting the people inside the churches against us... we need to bring them on board. I also keep my bibles handy so I can show the local Jehovah Witness's who come around. (Very nice people to talk to, and have shown a few).

These ancient texts (or rituals) often times contain forgotten cannabis medicines for different ailments that should be investigated.

Dinosaurs did this, and that, did We see it with our own two eyes? hear with our own ears? feel with our fingers? OR DID We READ IT ON A PAGE.?

I don't care how many letters we have after our name, I don't care how many degrees We have... if We didn't see it with our own "self" We ARE GUESSING AND BELIEVING HEARSAY EVIDENCE.

We need to stop this silly infighting and UNITE!!!

UNITED WE STATND!!

PERIOD.

Peace and blessings to all cannabis consumers everywhere.

LOL the key was it was a neat mind trick. Totally a hypnosis session that you walked away from feeling like it was real but knowing it really wasn't.

One more point to the Christian crowd is that most Christians also believe in evolution. Dr. Robert Bakker is one of the worlds leading (and most recognizable) paleontologist. He has PhD from both Harvard and Yale. He is also a bible believing Pentecostal preacher. He is the paleontologist who has shown that dinosaurs were warm blooded and has shown the link between them and modern birds. So you can be Christian and believe in evolution. In his book, Bones, Bibles and Creation, he says that to treat the Bible as though it were common history is to degrade its eternal meaning.

The reason many don't believe in it is because it contradicts the book they like to throw at people to justify their beliefs...Apparently making humans out of a rib is more real than evolution lol..

Yeah OK and some dude in that book survived inside a whale and another dude kept one of every species alive on an arc ROFL Maybe god is a space alien and the Arc was really a space ship and that diagram on that page is of marijuana that the aliens sent us to let us know that it is good for us ..That seems a bit more logical to me but hey Im a non believing idiot...

Yeah OK and some dude in that book survived inside a whale and another dude kept one of every species alive on an arc ROFL Maybe god is a space alien and the Arc was really a space shi and that diagram on that page is of marijuana that the aliens sent us to let us know that it is good for us ..That seems a bt more logical to me but hey Im a non believing idiot...

Believe whatever you desire... personally I like your analogy, see link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZoPLV_Z6Dk

The reason many don't believe in it is because it contradicts the book they like to throw at people to justify their beliefs...Apparently making humans out of a rib is more real than evolution lol..

I choose not to belive that on the same logic as people saying a bible is holy i can call a mother goose book holy and with enough time get a large enough support to have it as a real religion, ALL religion is about belief, if people want to believe thats fine they can but other than belief there is nothing of anything there for anyone.

LOL, oh the life of the ignorant man!!

I'm not sure I want to bother to continue this with you. Because you will ignore any facts that don't agree with your narrative. When called out on flaws in your logic you will give none responsive answers. But this comment from you is the most inane thing I have seen anyone post. Ever. The idea that all sources are created equal is just absurd. Surly even you can see that not every source on a subject is from a qualified person? Surly you can see that facts that are independently corroborated have a higher level of certainty than those that are not? Facts that can be authenticated have a higher level of certainty than those that don't. Yes if my source comes from peer reviewed work that was published in a prestigious journal then it is a better source than some Internet blog by some who won't even put his real name on his work.

Once again instead of supporting your premise with facts you simply attack those who disagree with a transparent ad hominem argument. You call everyone who disagrees as "ignorant" or "know-to-alls" yet it is you who will not even consider any alternatives that disagree with your premise. You will notice that once shown compelling evidence that one of the possible translations was cannabis I changed my position to agree that it was a possibility though not the only one. You however have not even conceded that it is possible that other translations are correct. I even took the time to write the curator of the London Museum to confirm some things that would help your position. What have you done besides calling us "ignorant" while willfully ignoring any counter arguments? How about we keep this on an intellectually honest level and stop with your distraction fallacies and take a honest look at each others sources?

I'm not sure I want to bother to continue this with you. Because you will ignore any facts that don't agree with your narrative. When called out on flaws in your logic you will give none responsive answers. But this comment from you is the most inane thing I have seen anyone post. Ever. The idea that all sources are created equal is just absurd. Surly even you can see that not every source on a subject is from a qualified person? Surly you can see that facts that are independently corroborated have a higher level of certainty than those that are not? Facts that can be authenticated have a higher level of certainty than those that don't. Yes if my source comes from peer reviewed work that was published in a prestigious journal then it is a better source than some Internet blog by some who won't even put his real name on his work.

Once again instead of supporting your premise with facts you simply attack those who disagree with a transparent ad hominem argument. You call everyone who disagrees as "ignorant" or "know-to-alls" yet it is you who will not even consider any alternatives that disagree with your premise. You will notice that once shown compelling evidence that one of the possible translations was cannabis I changed my position to agree that it was a possibility though not the only one. You however have not even conceded that it is possible that other translations are correct. I even took the time to write the curator of the London Museum to confirm some things that would help your position. What have you done besides calling us "ignorant" while willfully ignoring any counter arguments? How about we keep this on an intellectually honest level and stop with your distraction fallacies and take a honest look at each others sources?

All men are ignorant... and I stand by my statement... men KNOW nothing (unless they experience it for themselves)... you just read a "source" and treat it as if you have facts.... you have nothing but second hand evidence, believing what someone told or wrote to you.

You talk about "facts". You have no facts... just hearsay.

You have no idea what I believe to even have a comment or an argument.

I don't go to church, I wasn't even married in a church because I don't believe in being controlled by what someone else tells me to believe.

I have met God, period. What is a preacher going to tell me?

You want to call me stupid, ignorant, insane, dumb... more power to you.

I have talked to God face to face... what are you going to tell me that he doesn't exist. ROFLMAO

Argue with someone who doesn't know any better.

I have stared the grim reaper (a real being) in the face, and wrestled with him 18 days in a coma... are you going to tell me the being I faced in my stairwell was a figment? Again, go waste your breath with someone else.

God has grown a bypass around an occluded artery around my heart, over night... are you going to tell me healings are false? Again... go tell it to someone who doesn't KNOW any better, because you are wasting your time with me.

Are you going to tell me how Satan is a made-up creature... I have met and argued with him... so again, don't waste my time.

Yes, if you are going to try and educate me as to how fake God is... you are more than wasting your time.

You don't want to believe in God... fine, but I know better.

My objective is cannabis consumers uniting for a cause... we are going to meet all kinds of people in this very important movement that have our same perspective concerning freeing cannabis. I would rather focus on that.

Not what someone who has never even met God has to say about Him. Kind of like writing about fishing, when you have never done it yourself.

Frankly I could care less if you jump rope for worship, and I have no desire to convert you (or anyone else)... take all your smarts and do great things!

More power to you.

I believe if given the chance cannabis will change the world for the better.

On this we should be able to agree.

I have met God, period. What is a preacher going to tell me?

You want to call me stupid, ignorant, insane, dumb... more power to you.

I have talked to God face to face... what are you going to tell me that he doesn't exist. ROFLMAO

I have stared the grim reaper (a real being) in the face, and wrestled with him 18 days in a coma... are you going to tell me the being I faced in my stairwell was a figment? Again, go waste your breath with someone else.

that made me spit my drink all over my keyboard, what kind of meds do you have man i wanna get in on them.

saying you believe in a god or a higher power is one thing, but saying you met someone that there is 0 proof of existing except through belief and talked to him face to face is just silly.

To clarify: Believing in god = sane and rational. Thinking you had a sit down buddy buddy chat with god = 15 LSD flashbacks all rolled into one while tripping on shrooms and shooting alcohol right into your blood insane.

Interesting ..

The methods needed to get to the point of producing physical effects has been declared to be a result of drug use or hypnosis.

Using one set of beliefs to disprove another set of beliefs.

A Theism is a religion. It is a set of beliefs about spirit. If you follow the practices of this religion, you are guaranteed you will never see spirit beings. You will never see God. You will never live within a supernatural event.

Kinda like a spirit prophylactic.

that made me spit my drink all over my keyboard, what kind of meds do you have man i wanna get in on them.

saying you believe in a god or a higher power is one thing, but saying you met someone that there is 0 proof of existing except through belief and talked to him face to face is just silly.

To clarify: Believing in god = sane and rational. Thinking you had a sit down buddy buddy chat with god = 15 LSD flashbacks all rolled into one while tripping on shrooms and shooting alcohol right into your blood insane.

If you desire, read about an old legend I find much truth in.

I will leave you to decide if it has any truth in it or not.

When the Europeans sail ships appeared on the horizon of North America... an American Indian Holy man noticed the ships... but because he had never seen the great sails and ships like this before... there was nothing in his mind to "identify" the ships which were plainly visible to you and I.

So he sat and sat and studied and studied... he couldn't put his finger on it... but he could tell something was different.

Finally he seen the "canoes" (something he could categorize and relate to) and jumped up and ran to tell the people.

The people too could not see the ships until the Holy Man opened their minds.

See? There are things happening all around us, right in that room you are sitting, but because you can't "identify" it and relate to it... you ignore it.

Like I said, believe or don't believe, I am just sharing.

If you think that is crazy? You aint never met anyone as crazy as me, because that is just the tip of the iceberg.

FYI The visions I have had, the time I seen God face to face, the grim reaper... all that stuff. If I would have been under some "mind-altering" substance, I would have no faith in it.

I have always been 100% sober in every aspect, every-time. However when I am anointed, I can tell when God enters and leaves the room.

Peace!

All men are ignorant...
Argue with someone who doesn't know any better.
I have talked to God face to face...

Friend , if you want to be a fisher of men you might want to consider changing your bait.

Peace

Archived