Thinks She May Be Done...

stopmypain

Also I have a question about trichomes,, when I look at mine I would say out of around 10 there may be 3-4 amber ones. Should I wait a few days longer or a week. Should I take her down now.

Depends on what type of effect your looking for right now its the best of both worlds perfect for both nightime and day smoke all amber is couchlock and should only be used for the late night. :blink:

Well since I mostly only smoke at night, all amber would probably be OK. I also think I have some seeds so I would like to make sure if they are there that they are mature enough. It is a purple Jems lowryder. Never got purple but still looks and smells pretty good for a CFL grow. How long to TOO LONG? What if I wait till the first week in December?

So this is my first grow and I think its time to harvest...I think? not sure...

Sorry I cant see em? you mean crop time?

Darn I hope you can get them to grow a lil more,,,If you think it is a good strain, put them back to veg or at least a few if you have 12, I honestly dont see anything worth cropping, almost looks like you should be poppin the bulls and making babys with some females, lmao!

Sorry!

Peace

FTW

Jim

Well since I mostly only smoke at night, all amber would probably be OK. I also think I have some seeds so I would like to make sure if they are there that they are mature enough. It is a purple Jems lowryder. Never got purple but still looks and smells pretty good for a CFL grow. How long to TOO LONG? What if I wait till the first week in December?

Gotta watch the lady though after a certain time the thc starts to deteriate whats the flowering info on this purp strain ?

Here is some info on it. http://www.headsite.com/purple-jems-seeds-488-p.asp I think I will just look at her everyday and then decide

How many days have they been in bloom?

If im within a week of the breeders flowering length i start looking closely 50-50 cloudy clear has been treating me very well lets me ease my pain and the heady effect keeps me active. :sword:

Sorry I cant see em? you mean crop time?

Darn I hope you can get them to grow a lil more,,,If you think it is a good strain, put them back to veg or at least a few if you have 12, I honestly dont see anything worth cropping, almost looks like you should be poppin the bulls and making babys with some females, lmao!

Sorry!

Peace

FTW

Jim

Ouch.

I cant really tell from the pics. Do the calyxes look swollen? All pistils change color (I don't like doing this but if you don't have a scope). The one I have, which works good, was from RadioShack for cheap.

I would be careful letting trichs go to 100% amber...

Archived