My Raid By Swat (Omni) This Morning Some Things I Learned That May Save Your Life.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have to say it NEVER trust a cop NEVER, they all lie

Pure and utter Bull s hit my friend...

I have graduated with many state police and sheriff deputies around here

and would drink beers with any of them,,,

They are friends of mine since youth...

If they were muffin makers and liars in their youth then they are most

likely the same today...in a uniform...

That's psychology get a friggin grip....good people are still good people

in uniform,,,the fact that they get a paycheck from the state or county doesn't make

them bad.

These guys at my house reminded me of the good friends I had back in bootcamp

from all over the nation.

If I wasn't too old I'd probably pursue a career with them...

But I'm happy doing tile and growing plants,,,simple life..

First, instead of spending the money they did on a night flir flight, they could have did a bit more surveillance, on the ground. As you said they had a tip that you were moving $10k a month, that should be easy enough behavior to catch, with the traffic of people or you leaving your home with "suspicious" packages.

Second, they could have conducted a traffic stop on you during the surveillance period, trying to catch you with something you shouldn't have. This possibly could also been the end of the operation as they may have discovered that you were indeed a registered patient and caregiver.

Finally, it is a sad day when we wish to subject legal folks to more restrictions and regulations so that they are easily discernible from criminals. Maybe as somebody suggested in another thread we could all wear gold cannabis leaves on our clothing, so that LEO will not hassle us as we are out and about as well? Perhaps we should also have every citizen of the state submit fingerprints and DNA samples, to cut down on the expense and dangers that police face conducting other types of investigations...

Anyways, while registering with your local municipality might work well in your area or in some areas of the state, it would be a nightmare in many others. Opening up that database to some municipalities or agencies would simply be handing them a map of where to conduct their "crusade against medical marijuana”.

The law and MDCH rules are quite clear on how such information is to be verified. It is the jobs of those in law enforcement to go the extra step to verify information, it is not the job of the sick or those that care for them to do so.

I am glad that everything worked out for you, in the story that you tell. Seems like a lot of overkill for the situation as you describe it, and especially based on just a tip. It is also strange that they weren't worried about the blacked out helicopter hovering at 200 feet in the middle of the night tipping off potential illegal growers, and that they didn't stop you in the process of moving plants the next day. Don't mind me, as somethings just don't wash in the story that wrote; and your insistence that registering with local municipalities would be a good thing for everybody involved; I simply cannot put much credibility into what you are saying. The cynic in me, just can't swallow the hook.

Just my opinions.

Totally concur.

First, instead of spending the money they did on a night flir flight, they could have did a bit more surveillance, on the ground. As you said they had a tip that you were moving $10k a month, that should be easy enough behavior to catch, with the traffic of people or you leaving your home with "suspicious" packages.

Second, they could have conducted a traffic stop on you during the surveillance period, trying to catch you with something you shouldn't have. This possibly could also been the end of the operation as they may have discovered that you were indeed a registered patient and caregiver.

Finally, it is a sad day when we wish to subject legal folks to more restrictions and regulations so that they are easily discernible from criminals. Maybe as somebody suggested in another thread we could all wear gold cannabis leaves on our clothing, so that LEO will not hassle us as we are out and about as well? Perhaps we should also have every citizen of the state submit fingerprints and DNA samples, to cut down on the expense and dangers that police face conducting other types of investigations...

Anyways, while registering with your local municipality might work well in your area or in some areas of the state, it would be a nightmare in many others. Opening up that database to some municipalities or agencies would simply be handing them a map of where to conduct their "crusade against medical marijuana”.

The law and MDCH rules are quite clear on how such information is to be verified. It is the jobs of those in law enforcement to go the extra step to verify information, it is not the job of the sick or those that care for them to do so.

I am glad that everything worked out for you, in the story that you tell. Seems like a lot of overkill for the situation as you describe it, and especially based on just a tip. It is also strange that they weren't worried about the blacked out helicopter hovering at 200 feet in the middle of the night tipping off potential illegal growers, and that they didn't stop you in the process of moving plants the next day. Don't mind me, as somethings just don't wash in the story that wrote; and your insistence that registering with local municipalities would be a good thing for everybody involved; I simply cannot put much credibility into what you are saying. The cynic in me, just can't swallow the hook.

Just my opinions.

Don't call me a liar...not cool..

I was not violating any law when my gal and I drove to two licensed caregivers and patients places and gave them 2 trays of small seedlings

as I didn't want to risk losing them,,I expected the worst ,,,and did anticipate a visit of some sort,just not in the extreme it was.

If you have a hard time believing such a great feat then have at it! doesn't change a thing ,nor will I lose any sleep over it.

You don't have to register with any local municipalities ,but I feel that option should be made available for anybody wishing to do so.

You are already signed up,,registered,,on the books etc...what the hell is the big deal.?

I guess I just have a lil bit more trust,,,I can't expect everybody to feel the same nor do I..

You may have a local police dept that is crooked as hell and maybe a few bad apples that you don't wanna deal with

fully understood...

So This may not be for everybody, but it should be there for those that don't want have this happen to them...

hey dont give up on that fiction writtn career...you got some talent

dont let no one tell you dif

im outta here

But..!! I'll miss you

spoken like a true Douche!

I'll get a link to the story from the paper if they print it..

Yeah this is just a big conspiracy and I'm out persuade you to lose your

rights ,privacy and safety...

go smoke another bowl ....

Im not even going to get into the great story you just told I just need to point out that if your so gung-ho about registering with local LEO just so they know your legal than why not just go down to the PD or call around to local, county and state police offices and tell them "hey im growing MJ for myself and a couple other people but im legal so its OK please dont raid me,You can come by for an inspection if you like I live at dadadadadada."

Actully I lied I have to point out some problems with your story you say there are armed gunman pillaging your town and everyone is so afraid of them yet you leave your door wide open with your pistol out of reach.Next you talk about how these cops are such great guys but go on to call them "trigger happy retards in uniforms".

IF this happened to you Im sorry and it sucks but Its just MY opinion that this story was fabricated to scare us into giving up our privacy.

Any patient or Cg who wants LEO to know they are legal isnt going to have a hard time getting in touch with LEO in their town,city or what have you and sharing that information with them I mean it sound like the smart thing to do as a matter of fact I think Im gonna call them right now and ask if they can send some one over to inspect my grow as Im not sure if I have 12 plants or not.

:thumbsd: :jipo:

We cant have protected info in the LEO system

Its the law they must have the card in hand and give the number on the card

Checking the box allows LEO to connect your identity at the time of contact to your mmj ID verifing its you

They cant jump the safeguards in the system...so that's good

Corroborating evidence......your neighbor or whoever saw you with marijuana plants

That's what they need for a warrant...direct witness that a crime has taken place

And that's what brings the cops....sounds like they were pretty cool

What do they know???...they enforce laws....legalize it...hopefully never happen again

But allowing leo inspections or handing over access to data relating to mmj status would definetly be moving backwords

By the way if was the feds you could be facing up to five years under 49 plant or up to 20 for 49-99...mandatory five for over 99 plant w/possible fourty years

And the firearm if convicted also ads another mandatory five years

Count your blessings and from now move plants under the cover of a cardboard box

Glad you still have your life reasonably intact!!!

The warrant should identify the accuser or witness let your lawyer handle it and dont even talk to this neighbor ever...

God Bless and enjoy a hooteroll for our fallen brothers.....

Im not even going to get into the great story you just told I just need to point out that if your so gung-ho about registering with local LEO just so they know your legal than why not just go down to the PD or call around to local, county and state police offices and tell them "hey im growing MJ for myself and a couple other people but im legal so its OK please dont raid me,You can come by for an inspection if you like I live at dadadadadada."

Actully I lied I have to point out some problems with your story you say there are armed gunman pillaging your town and everyone is so afraid of them yet you leave your door wide open with your pistol out of reach.Next you talk about how these cops are such great guys but go on to call them "trigger happy retards in uniforms".

IF this happened to you Im sorry and it sucks but Its just MY opinion that this story was fabricated to scare us into giving up our privacy.

Any patient or Cg who wants LEO to know they are legal isnt going to have a hard time getting in touch with LEO in their town,city or what have you and sharing that information with them I mean it sound like the smart thing to do as a matter of fact I think Im gonna call them right now and ask if they can send some one over to inspect my grow as Im not sure if I have 12 plants or not.

:thumbsd: :jipo:

Sorry you too have a reading comprehension disability ,seems to be rampant on Marijuana websites...

But then again most likely just the education system to blame today as it's an utter failure in this

country and children in Germany are better educated than our college students.

I stated that the Team (Omni) that was in my home was professional and responsible...this was my observation

I happen to know that not all depts have this same degree of character nor quality,,just read the news

cops are tasing the elderly in wheelchairs , beating innocents , and shooting people and covering it up to

cover their asses...You think I'm gonna deny that? hell no!

I wrote that I was lucky to have this happen by a unit that was tight and disciplined,thus no horror story

Other people in similar situations with Tactical teams that are trigger happy retards may not fare so well.

Pretty easy to understand the difference,,at least I thought so..

deny my story?? call me a liar??

You people are seriously testing my patience and making me question why I should give two defecates about your safety

as you quite frankly show you don't care about it..

But since I have friends and family that are patients , and caregivers I give a bunny muffin!

I have the search warrant with all details ,including flir findings,Consumer's energy request, pics of my residence with detailed

description sitting here,,do you think your cynical donkey is gonna persuade me to scan it ,edit out all my private info and

attach it to a post just to prove myself?? KMA!!!

I have 2 Pitbulls that were upstairs ,,it was the morning,the MO of these home invaders is to hit you at nite

after they pull your electric meter from the socket and enter the home in the dark...

want links??

these maggots have hit more homes in Hillsdale county that isn't being reported ,,this is my neck of the woods.

http://www.lenconnect.com/newsnow/x298230526/Reward-offered-for-Medina-Township-home-invasion-arrest-tips

http://www.foxtoledo.com/dpp/news/local/adrian-michigan-family-held-at-gunpoint

Don't call me a liar...not cool..

I was not violating any law when my gal and I drove to two licensed caregivers and patients places and gave them 2 trays of small seedlings

as I didn't want to risk losing them,,I expected the worst ,,,and did anticipate a visit of some sort,just not in the extreme it was.

If you have a hard time believing such a great feat then have at it! doesn't change a thing ,nor will I lose any sleep over it.

You don't have to register with any local municipalities ,but I feel that option should be made available for anybody wishing to do so.

You are already signed up,,registered,,on the books etc...what the hell is the big deal.?

I guess I just have a lil bit more trust,,,I can't expect everybody to feel the same nor do I..

You may have a local police dept that is crooked as hell and maybe a few bad apples that you don't wanna deal with

fully understood...

So This may not be for everybody, but it should be there for those that don't want have this happen to them...

Didn't call you a liar, I simply stated that somethings aren't adding up.

The police:

* Started an investigation based on a tip,

* Had enough information to justify in their minds a night time helicopter flight,

* Weren't worried about hovering 200ft above a house, in a blacked out helicopter at 10:30pm, tipping off their person of interest,

* Spent all of that money on the helicopter flight, and didn't maintain surveillance of the occupants of the house the next couple of days, as they (you) moved some plants (seedlings) to another location,

* Didn't conduct enough information gathering to figure out that only 2 people and a couple of dogs would be at the location,

* Brought a 30 man team to deal with a tip involving marijuana, that they acknowledge was possibly legal,

etc...

You:

* Learned of the helicopter flight from a neighbor,

* Reached out to a friend who is a State Trooper and Narcotics Officer,

* Moved plants (seedlings) to another location, thinking that you were going to be raided,

* Could have been observed moving those plants, putting others at risk of being raided,

* Left your front door open, save the storm door, being concerned about "We have a group of men in the area invading homes at gunpoint in ski masks ,tying up the people and raping the women and robbing

the residence",

* Didn't contact an attorney between Monday and the Thursday morning raid,

Anyways, my point is that there is either:

• Important information not included in your story, possibly something more going on
  • A motive behind your position on registering with locals
  • Some embellishment of your story

I would also point out the way you wrote the story, the details included at the times of being stressed, and the points at which you broke it up, set off red flags for me personally. It screams of fiction, and or attention seeking. It is also being used as a tool to frighten folks into asking for registration with local LEO and municipalities. You state as much in your second post of this thread:

The police told me they need somebody to come forward to establish an organized movement to get a change done

immediately,,get a line of communication open to the community and register patients and caregivers with the

local level law so they can ignore ,,,anonymous tips, high electric bills,strange smells etc...that all lead up

to an investigation and swat style invasion.

But they need to know who is licensed,,,bottom line,,,and they do NOT!!!

Therefore you may be raided and accidentally shot!

I'll be active with the officer that asked me to work with him to get an article in the newspaper locally to get the word out

to people,,you've already made the commitment to be legal,and get registered,,now protect yourself and your loved ones including

your dogs by letting them know who to bypass when they are identified as growers ...

Remember you are legal,and their job is to protect the laws on the books...

They don't give a darn about us growers going by the book,that's their words...

Interesting...

Again I am glad whatever occurred has worked out for you and yours, and that all are safe in your home. Just a question for you now, with all of the police activity at your home, and no arrests being made, are you concerned that some of the unscrupulous types might now target your home knowing you are a legal grower?

From what I understand by checking the box on the application LEO should be able to pull up your info on the LEIN system at anytime. Maybe that is only after you get your card, so maybe we to get on MDCH to send people their cards on time and this wouldn't have happened.

Go back and take a look at the language on the application and you will see that the additional information regading your identity can only be released to LEO if LEO FIRST provides MDCH with your registry ID number.

This is how LEO can confirm you are the person listed on the pt or CG ID card if you don't have other ID such as a DL.

Didn't call you a liar, I simply stated that somethings aren't adding up.

The police:

* Started an investigation based on a tip,

* Had enough information to justify in their minds a night time helicopter flight,

* Weren't worried about hovering 200ft above a house, in a blacked out helicopter at 10:30pm, tipping off their person of interest,

* Spent all of that money on the helicopter flight, and didn't maintain surveillance of the occupants of the house the next couple of days, as they (you) moved some plants (seedlings) to another location,

* Didn't conduct enough information gathering to figure out that only 2 people and a couple of dogs would be at the location,

* Brought a 30 man team to deal with a tip involving marijuana, that they acknowledge was possibly legal,

etc...

You:

* Learned of the helicopter flight from a neighbor,

* Reached out to a friend who is a State Trooper and Narcotics Officer,

* Moved plants (seedlings) to another location, thinking that you were going to be raided,

* Could have been observed moving those plants, putting others at risk of being raided,

* Left your front door open, save the storm door, being concerned about "We have a group of men in the area invading homes at gunpoint in ski masks ,tying up the people and raping the women and robbing

the residence",

* Didn't contact an attorney between Monday and the Thursday morning raid,

Anyways, my point is that there is either:

• Important information not included in your story, possibly something more going on
  • A motive behind your position on registering with locals
  • Some embellishment of your story

I would also point out the way you wrote the story, the details included at the times of being stressed, and the points at which you broke it up, set off red flags for me personally. It screams of fiction, and or attention seeking. It is also being used as a tool to frighten folks into asking for registration with local LEO and municipalities. You state as much in your second post of this thread:

Interesting...

Again I am glad whatever occurred has worked out for you and yours, and that all are safe in your home. Just a question for you now, with all of the police activity at your home, and no arrests being made, are you concerned that some of the unscrupulous types might now target your home knowing you are a legal grower?

You've taken alot of time to reply and I will likewise do the same for you,so thank you

where to start?

I can't speak on why the cops conducted things the way they did,only tell it as it happened

from my observation.

I didn't put anybody at risk that took my seedlings as they were wanting some very nice genetics

had damned near nothing and was licensed caregivers and patients, we violated no laws nor did we

worry about it.

You're damned right I reached out to a friend that was a Cop,,wanted to know why in the hell I

had a helo over my home,,I informed him that I wasn't breaking any laws,,again wanted to avoid

what inevitably happened,,,guess that didn't work ..

Contact my attorney for what?? I hadn't commited a crime,hadn't been busted for anything...

Tell me what my attorney was going to do for me? come pour me a martini?

I learned of the helo by my neighbor..?? ummm yeah ,your point??

OK I broke it off or interrupted it because it was taking me too long to type,I was whipped

and my daughter had shown up ,and I wanted to spend some time with her,and also explain to her

what in the hell happened earlier that day ,as she would most likely hear about it..

This is a small community,,everybody has their nose in other's asses...

You wanna continue your cynical BS ?? go ahead I'm bored with it! don't take that personal,,it's just the

way some of you are doubting me,,,I shouldn't be sitting here having to refute bunny muffin! it's pissing me off!

I at the time of the whole incident had a nice conversation with an officer who actually gives a bunny muffin!

we discussed what should be done to avoid this from happening,,,and your GD right I'm all ears,,

I'm wanting to prevent this from happening again...there that's my F,in! motivation...

Nothing shady or behind the scenes for you paranoid types...

I'm not trying to scare anybody into anything,,I simply want people to know that the cops

don't know your status..plain and simple,,,

I like to think I'm a pretty intelligent guy,,and I was under the assumption that they had

access to my status ,say once the state cashed the check and I was entered into the system,

not yet having my card..

This is not the case,nor is it the case when the card has been mailed to you.

As far as I'm concerned this is a BIG DEAL!

people need to know,,,what you do with that knowledge is up to you..

If I was anybody else reading this ,what would I take from it?

The fact that if you suddenly became suspicious that you were under surveillance and are a legal

CG or patient, I would approach any vehicle ,or observer and tel them flat out,

"hey jack! I'm licensed so cut the BS!"

That can't be a bad idea!

I wanna ty for the kind words about our safety,,majorly appreciated..

Am I concerned about people knowing?? you're damned right I am this whole event was BIG! and I'm fully aware

the whole community is talking about it,,as I stated everybody knows everybody's business around here..

My biggest worry is some damned stupid kids doing something dumb,,and getting shot .all over some dumb plants

that or yes, the worry about some very real criminal types thinking that this house is an easy score...

It's not!

The cops certainly have helped blow any chance of secrecy I may have had,,I'll give them that much!

I live on a large parcel of land on a country road, the back of my home totally secluded,,,only woods

back there,so anytime i transport a few small cuttings from 1 building to the next,I'm certainly not

exposing myself...

At the risk of coming across as someone questioning the veracity of your story, I'm curious.

You thought that the cops would already know you are a legal caregiver;

A helo hovered over your house;

You moved plants, thinking you might get raided;

You called your LEO friend, thinking you might get raided.

Why didn't you just go to the relevant PD and say "Hey, you guys know I'm growing MJ legally, what's up with the helo?"

Also wondering, have any of the guys who got your plants been swept up in the "rounds?"

At the risk of coming across as someone questioning the veracity of your story, I'm curious.

You thought that the cops would already know you are a legal caregiver;

A helo hovered over your house;

You moved plants, thinking you might get raided;

You called your LEO friend, thinking you might get raided.

Why didn't you just go to the relevant PD and say "Hey, you guys know I'm growing MJ legally, what's up with the helo?"

Also wondering, have any of the guys who got your plants been swept up in the "rounds?"

hi Highlander..

I'll answer these for ya,,but after this I'm done here for the day..

I have a tile job to do all weekend that I have to prepare for..

And to be honest I've lost the steam in my sails with this website's members

They should maybe try to reply when they aren't smoking too much sativas as

they are obviously bordering paranoid ..maybe the conspiracy forum is the

best place for them..?

Yes as I've stated over and over I figured that at some point the cops

would have to have the info made available to them who is a registered grower

patient etc... that's what the box I checked appeared to mean to me..

yes a helo did indeed hover over my house,,I didn't even know about it..

but my neighbor sure as hell did,,as did other neighbors in the area

most thought it was life flight as we have a main run from Jackson to Toledo

over our area that Lifeflight uses on a regular basis all times of the day.

I spoke to the officer that handled the flir camera onboard, and even had explained to me

areas of my home and garage that needed to be better insulated as heat was leaking out.

Have the Flir report right here in the search warrant.

I have some medical specific strains for a patient that I didn't want to risk losing

just in case anything happened,I've read the horror stories of some med visits and plants

were destroyed,,I wasn't interesting in the risk...

I violated no laws being a patient and caregiver by giving them to another licensed

person,,,so why the interest in this?? pretty lame to be honest..all my numbers are in

check as are theirs,,why worry??

I worried more about them not taking care of my babies like I do ,more than anything

they are in Coco coir and need PH regulated water and special nutes.

yes for the 4th time I called a buddy that is a local police officer wednesday

evening to ask him what the hell was going on ,because I was sure they knew I was registered

remember the database and forms that I submitted,copy of driver's license

check to the state cashed etc..??? and I was sure that a helo at night with no lights

wasn't normal,,especially hovering over my home.

It went to his voicemail...

OK that was wednesday nite,,,I told my story to another buddy I salmon fish with who

was hunting a few miles from my home,,and he laughed and said that helo was the DNR

he went on to tell me how they had funding for the damned thing to patrol the woods at

night this year looking for poachers and bait pile hunters,,it was openly noted in

the daily telegram on friday so as to avoid people freaking out about helos flying low

at nite on opening day...

well no bunny muffin?? that was monday the 15th ,,the same day I had it over my home at night..

So I went to bed that night relieved that they weren't bothering with me and it was

just a weird coincidence,,I do live surrounded by woods with rednecks that poach.

Problem solved no more worries....

until about 10 hours later when I about bunny muffin coming around the corner and looking up

at Super Ninja and his black weapon of mass facial reconstruction!

Guess the surprise was on me after all...

either way ,,maybe it will come out in the paper in a few more days??

They told me flat out it will make the paper w/o my name,,,which it had better not have my name!

or the bunny muffin will hit the fan!!

Has anybody else been raided that I know of?

No not a bit,,I have no idea as to others,only that 1 other before me was similar

but that they were dumb enough to be over their limits by a big margin..

I feel for whoever that was,,because it was bad enough for me,and I didn't even go to

jail,,the embarrassment of having the whole damned police force in your front yard

would drive many to try and sue..

But why should I tinkle these guys off ? what is that gonna do for me in a positive way?

I live here.have all my life...

I prefer no drama...

Guest 1TokeOverLine

Hang in there - consider the community warned - the conspiracy theorists will always question validity and ponder alternative motives, it's in their nature. Most of us prefer to trust people until proven otherwise, some assume something sinister is afoot (yet scream bloody murder about the cops assuming guilt until proven innocence). Go figure. :blink:

Bottom line still is that LEO must re-educate standard operating procedures in line with the new protections afforded us by the new law. If everyone was required to notify the LEO it would have been stipulated in the law, we must assume that there was ample reason not to. I agree with the notion of your local forces knowing that you are not a criminal and they are wasting their time, but that depends on your locality and the history of how they have treated mj. I for one don't care to let anyone know my personal business, what I do in my castle isn't their business. :sword:

1T

Pure and utter Bull s hit my friend...

I have graduated with many state police and sheriff deputies around here

and would drink beers with any of them,,,

They are friends of mine since youth...

If they were muffin makers and liars in their youth then they are most

likely the same today...in a uniform...

That's psychology get a friggin grip....good people are still good people

in uniform,,,the fact that they get a paycheck from the state or county doesn't make

them bad.

These guys at my house reminded me of the good friends I had back in bootcamp

from all over the nation.

If I wasn't too old I'd probably pursue a career with them...

But I'm happy doing tile and growing plants,,,simple life..

Yup they will drink and let each other go on dui, some will smoke and all of them will lie in order to bust YOU. I've read your story and if true it does not seem that they did much of a job gathering info. It sounds to me like if you are not leo you grew up with a lot of them and would like to be. Peace and good luck.I'am done

Ya know what guys/gals...Does anyone see what is going on between "brothers/sisters in the movement"? A guy had a god awful thing happened ,albeit kept us in suspense, and made a post.As I flip through the replies I see people getting pissed off at each other.PEOPLE SHUT UP AND BURN ONE lol.Don't lose sight on what is important- keeping it cool with 1 another as a TEAM would do.Some people have different opinions.Big deal.My opinion doesn't trump anyone elses.I am glad that they werent hurt.What the fudge man do we have to POST our papers on the outside of our houses.Shyte man I'm tempted to GO TO THE STATE COPS AND TELL THEM TO COME TO MY HOUSE AND LOOK."Oh dont do that- I'm stubborn and refuse".Well ya know what man?it would be worth putting bullheadedness aside to keep my FAMILY,WITH4 KIDS AND 3 GREAT DANES FROM GOING THROUGH WHAT THIS GUY DID.Fken think about it

Ya know what guys/gals...Does anyone see what is going on between "brothers/sisters in the movement"? A guy had a god awful thing happened ,albeit kept us in suspense, and made a post.As I flip through the replies I see people getting pissed off at each other.PEOPLE SHUT UP AND BURN ONE lol.Don't lose sight on what is important- keeping it cool with 1 another as a TEAM would do.Some people have different opinions.Big deal.My opinion doesn't trump anyone elses.I am glad that they werent hurt.What the fudge man do we have to POST our papers on the outside of our houses.Shyte man I'm tempted to GO TO THE STATE COPS AND TELL THEM TO COME TO MY HOUSE AND LOOK."Oh dont do that- I'm stubborn and refuse".Well ya know what man?it would be worth putting bullheadedness aside to keep my FAMILY,WITH4 KIDS AND 3 GREAT DANES FROM GOING THROUGH WHAT THIS GUY DID.Fken think about it

Boy I'm gonna get nailed for this one....dont care lol

I agree with Annie, good guys or not they still invaded your home and exposed you and yours to extreme danger. BS on inspections, there is no part of the law that allows that. In fact many counties wanting to place similar restrictions on patients want the same inspections..BS to inspections and if you agree to one shame on you as the law does not require inspections of any sort. As to them not able to verify. They have a system called LEIN law enforcement information network that they can access to verify.. Good luck in your neck of the woods

Shouldn't get nailed at all but in one respects to inspections, if you want to invite LEO into your home than go ahead. For me the law is good enough. No inspections, no entry into my house with out a warrant. If you don't excersize your right then you have already lost to the law

Boy I'm gonna get nailed for this one....dont care lol

yes for the 4th time I called a buddy that is a local police officer wednesday

evening to ask him what the hell was going on ,because I was sure they knew I was registered

remember the database and forms that I submitted,copy of driver's license

check to the state cashed etc..??? and I was sure that a helo at night with no lights

wasn't normal,,especially hovering over my home.

It went to his voicemail...

I prefer no drama...

and

I made it a point to call a good friend of mine that I graduated with and is a MI State trooper and undercover Narc

officer my gal and I both have known him forever,,he was unavailable,,so I left a message ,described what was going on.

First he was a State Trooper, now he is a local cop...

You stated in this thread that you knew the raid was inevitable, and that you have read the horror stories associated with such raids. Yet you weren't concerned enough to at least consult an attorney about the situation to find out your best strategy, and if they would be there if you were arrested. As you stated you were surprised by the professionalism of the officers in the raid, and that is because you knew of the actions taken in other raids; so much so that you preemptively removed some special genetics to make sure they were safe. Again, with your "state of mind" prior to the raid why would you not consult an attorney to protect your interests and property?

You left your front door open, knowing or assuming 2 things, that you were going to be getting raided, and there is a group of armed men in your area robbing and raping residents.

You went on to say

I hear my dogs upstairs go berserk and a bunch of footsteps and people yelling,

and describe those dogs as:

I have 2 Pitbulls that were upstairs

So as you describe it, there are number of police officers in your home, with 2 pitbulls going berserk, no sign of you or your gal, and they did nothing to the dogs... Interesting. Glad they didn't harm your animals.

The latest inconsistencies in your story only add more to my skepticism. Your outright attacks on folks for asking legitimate questions about your story, says more about your state of mind now than you probably realize. We are a fairly open and accepting group of folks around here, and probably some of the most giving and compassionate people I have come across in my travels. Yet there is a reason for asking questions when something doesn't seem right, it allows for clarification by the original poster, typos or misspeaking does occur, when those questions are answered with remarks like:

They should maybe try to reply when they aren't smoking too much sativas as

they are obviously bordering paranoid ..maybe the conspiracy forum is the

best place for them..?

I am going to make certain that this option is made available to people smart enough to listen...

Apparently most here are disillusioned...

Are you on crack???

Tell ya what I'm going to just ignore people like you who are clearly Brain Dead!

I'm sorry you don't have the mental capacity to figure out the obvious.

Try reading for a change and actually absorbing what words mean before dropping by

with ignorant irrelevant comments...

apparently this may be a bit too complex for some of you to take in,

Now you are sounding like my ex wife,,the notorious Christian

who is a pathological liar,adulterer and psycho...

spoken like a true Douche!

go smoke another bowl ....

and on and on... It relates to that old saying about somebody protesting too much...

I have no bone to pick with you, was simply interested in clarification from you on the points I raised. I guess I jumped the gun on thinking it was worth responding to, as you clearly think any that disagree or question your story must be on some sort of mind altering drug, or paranoid... Glass houses and all of that, you know.

Have a great evening.

Shouldn't get nailed at all but in one respects to inspections, if you want to invite LEO into your home than go ahead. For me the law is good enough. No inspections, no entry into my house with out a warrant. If you don't excersize your right then you have already lost to the law

I'm not really serious but sure makes ya think dont it?

Archived