My Raid By Swat (Omni) This Morning Some Things I Learned That May Save Your Life.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your very first post had me intrigued and I waited to hear the rest.

It was very believable.

Your second post with the "rest of the story" told me the real story.

I just clicked on the 4th page. I certainly didn't need to read any more as I knew what would happen and I was right, lol.

Sorry. Not believable to me. Even if it is, your giving out the worst advice I've ever heard in my life. It might work in "your situation" IF the story is even true, but even if it was true, it certainly does not mean it would help anyone else to go do what you advise them to do.

The door was not broken down ,as it was open,only the storm door was closed but not locked so they just opened it and let themselves in,my gal and I was downstairs

at the time,it was noted that a battering ram was held by one of the tactical entry guys as I was able to look at all of them once up off the floor and placed on my couch,so if it was locked then my mahogany and stained glass door would have likely been demolished.

I'll try and answer the actual sentiment of how you guys feel as a whole rather than individually..

Here's the facts that I have stated...

Please soak them up..

You are already registered at the state level with the Dept of health.

You know damned well that you are allowing yourself to be inspected when you signed on,don't play dumb we all know this is a possibility

You can grow and stay within the legal limits and provide what you need if you are intelligent and efficient,,I'm not even going to

enter into that debate as that is not where I want this to go..

There should be no fear of having an inspection ,just stay within your legal parameters..

If you cannot do that ,then don't enter into this deal with the devil..

I will tell you for a fact that they were like a parade yesterday ,,I was not the only one hit,,they had already taken down a medical

grower just before me ,yesterday morning ,so who ever that was was raided in the 7-9am timeframe,,,not what you wanna wake up to.

This individual was like me not known to be a medical patient until after the raid,,then they were made aware and the people had

eighty something plants and were allowed 36,,this was told to me by these officers..

I don't know the specifics about that case other than that,,I can tell you that this parade of swat and support officers went on after me to hit a

few more places as my girlfriend seen them driving down US223 3 hours after leaving our residence,,they didn't all go to the local tavern

to celebrate and have a cold one,they were making rounds.

There are an overabundance of rats out there people,,in an economy like this where people are broke and desperate you will get the low life

and moral ,classless individuals to drop a dime on anyone in an effort to make a buck.

I do believe that a tip line is in place that will reward you for being a good lil rat if the tip leads to arrest and prosecution,,it's

sick ,yes I agree,,,this isn't any different than East Germany and the gestapo,,I have a friend from there at that time,the stories are insane.

If you do not let the local police agencies know that you are growing ,then expect this day to come for you

These cops are serving warrants w/o knowledge that you are legal,so they treat it as such...

I was told by them flat out that they would not have served it in this manner if they knew I was licensed,,I believe the young guy that was

In charge, he's not a liar and was straight and open about everything.

They would have sent out a single officer to check into a BS accusation that I was running some massive operation ,if they knew I was licensed

and it would have been more of a simple talk with a local sheriff ,which is fine by me ,as our local sheriff dept is full of great people.

Why in the hell would you go through the effort of becoming licensed and then not want to enjoy the piece of mind that should come with the

fact that you are in compliance with the law ? yano sleep at nite w/o worry?

You are not placing yourself at any risk of robbery by criminals by letting the local cops know you are licensed,,jesus what the hell is that

about?? The cops told me to beef up my security as I am in the process of building a greenhouse out back,and also spoke about staying alert about

criminals,,I'm not worried about them,,now that they are aware of me and we are all on a first name basis..

This kind of thing will never happen again,,and he gave me his word.

The whole worry of inspections is understandable,,but unwarranted..

This is what was told to me by the officer that I will be working with to help out.

He stated that even with this law that they don't have a right to violate your 4th amendment right and that only with a search warrant can they come

to your home.

That is how they were able to raid me,,a search warrant was issued after they did a Flir reading on my property after a Tip..

Remember ,they did not have knowledge of me being legal..(there lies the problem),

It would have never went any further than the tip leading to a search of their local database to see if I was licensed and then deemed irrelevant

if that data base existed,,it does not.

They said they have no time to go home to home doing inspections on people that are licensed nor do they wish to do so..

Do you know how much time a cop spends doing paperwork or making reports?? a bunny muffin load, I know I went to college to be one

back in 92 and have all the credits to be one today,but opted out for an engineering degree instead.

I'm very curious about this tip as it was reckless and dangerous to me,,besides being a lie,,I'm going to be contacting my attorney today

to see if I can have the accuser's identity and if it's on the warrant,,if it is I want to follow up with legal action against them.

It may well be my ex wife who just so happens to work in the local courthouse as a lousy clerk,,I just so happen to be in the process

of fighting to get 1/2 physical custody of my daughter who is now a teenager and wants to live with dad,and my ex is a wicked and evil

witch! It makes more sense that it was her...

Hope this makes it clear for some of you...you are already registered but you are not safe by any means....

And it's quite honestly not the cop's fault,they are bound by limitations as to what they know and have to act upon procedure and protocol

pretty simple..

Yes as you've stated I'm lucky to have some really good cops in my county,,and this is a county known as anyway county as in anything goes

we have had a history of some crazy stuff happening here that isn't legal in our courts,,but the cops 99% are cool.

This kind of thing will never happen again,,and he gave me his word.

Am sure he did am sorry about what happen to you but Leo lies all the time

say kind, you should turn this story into a full length movie. have charles bronson play you. or maybe rambo. now you need to start all over,from the beginning and make it more beleiveable. like a lot of people on here have said this just WAY TOO FUNNY TO BE REAL. good luck in the future.

say kind, you should turn this story into a full length movie. have charles bronson play you. or maybe rambo. now you need to start all over,from the beginning and make it more beleiveable. like a lot of people on here have said this just WAY TOO FUNNY TO BE REAL. good luck in the future.

My gal and I are laying here in Bed reading the posts by you people now, and I'm going to tell you we are both just utterly

shocked.!!

Absolutely disgusted by your posts and behavior,,,and to think after what we both just went through ,and actually both

felt compelled to want to write about our ordeal and share this,in hopes that a solution could be found be discussed and

maybe just maybe others may avoid what we went through!

You people are the lowest life forms....

I've invented a hydro system for patients that will be marketed and sold in Ann Arbor early 2011 ...

I hope in my future dealing with patients and going to shows I never run into any of you there,,as it will

get ugly,,I promise...

My gal and I are laying here in Bed reading the posts by you people now, and I'm going to tell you we are both just utterly

shocked.!!

Absolutely disgusted by your posts and behavior,,,and to think after what we both just went through ,and actually both

felt compelled to want to write about our ordeal and share this,in hopes that a solution could be found be discussed and

maybe just maybe others may avoid what we went through!

You people are the lowest life forms....

I've invented a hydro system for patients that will be marketed and sold in Ann Arbor early 2011 ...

I hope in my future dealing with patients and going to shows I never run into any of you there,,as it will

get ugly,,I promise...

So now you come back into the thread to vent and insult folks? Then finish with a not so veiled threat?

I wish you well in your business venture, and hope you take some time to reflect on your words, as they often come back to bite folks in the posterior. Good luck to you in all that you do, and I hope to get a chance to check out your system at one of the shows. I will make sure to introduce myself.

So now you come back into the thread to vent and insult folks? Then finish with a not so veiled threat?

I wish you well in your business venture, and hope you take some time to reflect on your words, as they often come back to bite folks in the posterior. Good luck to you in all that you do, and I hope to get a chance to check out your system at one of the shows. I will make sure to introduce myself.

You're Damned right I am!!

I have people here making jokes about our ordeal and think it's laughable?

I'm a man,,not a mouse, You've crossed the line and are as distasteful as it gets..

Actually have upset my gal,after reading the replies...

what do you expect me to say???

How do you think I'm going to react??

are you people really this out of touch with reality?

Shameless and unhuman....to hell with all of you!

Archived