Free Software For Your Growroom

geekygrower

Guest 1TokeOverLine

Thanks Geeky, IMO for those that can afford the basic version it is well worth it ($15). For CG the Pro version is an excellent choice for the patient info section and tracking labels.

1T

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had planned on it however brain surgery 26 days ago and then I got stiffed on my pay so I am out 4 weeks pay I love the software and wish to buy it but unfortunately it is going to be a couple weeks more now. But after I get back on my feet I am for sure.

Had I been in a right state of mind I would have taken care of buying it pre-surgery but as you can imagine I was not thinking of such things. Hell I was having a hard time doing much of anything. Got to where I was medicating almost all day just to keep my sanity from the pain of having a golf ball size tumor wedged between my pituitary gland and my brain. Started out on the MRI as a marble sized one but by the time they removed it it was golf ball sized. Also they first thought it was on the pituitary ended up behind it had to cut through the pituitary. Again when I am back to being financially stable I will buy it. It is well worth the money.

Big J.

Do you use the Patient tracking portion of the software?

I'm not in Michigan so I'm not sure if the software is tracking the proper information.

I only grow for my wife and since the finding of the tumor myself. So I have yet to use it. As I don't plan on taking any more patients I don't know if I need it. I do love the bag and smoke report part though the wife does too helps track what she and I like and don't like.

• 2 years later...