I Would Like To Thank God For...

Marijuana.

It has saved my life eternally.

I had miserable stretches of asthma throughout my childhood and adult life... I couldn't always run and play with the other kids, made me fat and dumpy.

Suffered throughout my child-hood with Asthma.

Lied my way into the Navy (telling them I was healthy), and barely squeaked through the physical exam.

So I graduated Redford High and went into the Navy, where I made some very good friends, and received a medal for my performances.

The best part was the friends I made while serving in the military.

While in the Navy I raised hell and lived like a wild-man on full blast... saved a friends life while in Haiti (they had to Helo (hellicopter) him out, but he lived and we are still in contact and friends today.

After almost 4 years of service I couldn't hide my Asthma any longer and I was discharged under honorable medical conditions.

I went to work with my Brother-in-law installing HBO, then went to work for Cadillac as a crane operator (moving thousands of tons of steal an hour). Held a lot of small time factory work and then lived in my sisters basement for around 5 years (I couldn't stay healthy long enough to hold a job).

I lived on food stamps while living with my Sister I started smoking marijuana on rare occasions and although I didn't realize it at the time, my health got much, much better!

I felt good enough to apply for a job at a local assembly plant, and received the job!

Not realizing that marijuana was the cause of my new found health... and drug testing policies, I stopped smoking it again... and my health got steadily worse until I was put into a coma for 18 days.

When the Red Wings won the 1996-97 Stanley Cup?

I missed the entire thing, because I was in a coma... when I went into the coma the series had not started yet... when I woke up they were the Stanley Cup champs!!

You can now say you know someone who was in a coma for 18 days.

Not to long after that indecent I was just so miserable I wanted to feel better so I smoked a joint... only this time I recognized the benefit, and I am healthy for the first time in my life.

I now vaporize marijuana (my lungs can't take smoking) and I as healthy as I can expect to be (considering what I have been through)!

This marijuana plant started me on my journey to discover all I could about this wonderful plant.

I have traveled to India to study this plant, and you may be amazed to learn that Indians live well over 100 years of age with regularity, and they live in some of the poorest conditions, but they consume marijuana as a religious RIGHT... it is indeed the Tree Of Life spoken of in the bible.

What is the most nutritions substance known to man kind?

You guessed it, MARIJUANA is the ONLY substance that can provide mankind with a long life of health.

No other SINGLE SOURCE can provide all of mankind's nutrition, all of mankind's clothing, all of mankind's medicine, just every single thing mankind needs to prosper and live into old age is contained INSIDE the Marijuana plant.

Marijuana is 100% safe, and 100% beneficial.

The only regrets I have in life come from when I was a drinker (I try not to drink anymore). I believe Alcohol is poison to both the human mind, and the human body.

I believe marijuana is an essential food that people are required to consume for a long healthy life.

How do I know?

I lived it.

No one has EVER died from Marijuana... so what are "they" protecting us from? They are not protecting us... they are controlling us.

Peace!!!

Marijuana.

I had miserable stretches of asthma throughout my childhood and adult life... I couldn't always run and play with the other kids, made me fat and dumpy.

Lied my way into the Navy (telling them I was healthy), and barely squeaked through the physical exam.

So I graduated Redford High and went into the Navy, where I made some very good friends, and received a medal for my performances.

While in the Navy I raised hell and lived like a wild-man on full blast... saved a friends life while in Haiti (they had to Helo (hellicopter) him out, but he lived and we are still in contact and friends today.

After almost 4 years of service I couldn't hide my Asthma any longer and I was discharged under honorable medical conditions.

I went to work with my Brother-in-law installing HBO, then went to work for Cadillac as a crane operator (moving thousands of tons of steal an hour). Held a lot of small time factory work and then lived in my sisters basement for around 5 years (I couldn't stay healthy long enough to hold a job).

I lived on food stamps while living with my Sister I started smoking marijuana on rare occasions and although I didn't realize it at the time, my health got much, much better!

I felt good enough to apply for a job at a local assembly plant, and received the job!

Not realizing that marijuana was the cause of my new found health... and drug testing policies, I stopped smoking it again... and my health got steadily worse until I was put into a coma for 18 days.

I missed the entire thing, because I was in a coma... when I went into the coma the series had not started yet... when I woke up they were the Stanley Cup champs!!

Not to long after that indecent I was just so miserable I wanted to feel better so I smoked a joint... only this time I recognized the benefit, and I am healthy for the first time in my life.

I now vaporize marijuana (my lungs can't take smoking) and I as healthy as I can expect to be (considering what I have been through)!

This marijuana plant started me on my journey to discover all I could about this wonderful plant.

I have traveled to India to study this plant, and you may be amazed to learn that Indians live well over 100 years of age with regularity, and they live in some of the poorest conditions, but they consume marijuana as a religious RIGHT... it is indeed the Tree Of Life spoken of in the bible.

You guessed it, MARIJUANA is the ONLY substance that can provide mankind with a long life of health.

No other SINGLE SOURCE can provide all of mankind's nutrition, all of mankind's clothing, all of mankind's medicine, just every single thing mankind needs to prosper and live into old age is contained INSIDE the Marijuana plant.

The only regrets I have in life come from when I was a drinker (I try not to drink anymore). I believe Alcohol is poison to both the human mind, and the human body.

I believe marijuana is an essential food that people are required to consume for a long healthy life.

How do I know?

I lived it.

No one has EVER died from Marijuana... so what are "they" protecting us from? They are not protecting us... they are controlling us.

Peace!!!

Marijuana.

How do I know?

I lived it.

Peace!!!

God Bless You and Thank you for your brave services for our country

Thats a great story some good points and some sad ones two and thanks for your service to this county

i was inn the Army 1966-70 have some metals of my own but am no Hero like you we need more people like you

LOL, I am no Hero.

And thank you for your service in the cannabis movement, you make a difference!

I believe the service we are currently caught up in is more important than any war that has ever been.

I can think of no better time to be alive in history.

God bless you and all that is yours.

I thank God for what I have, and Dont have every single day of my life, I think it says it all, also I thank him for another wonderful day in paradise!

so I say lord thank you for what i have and dont have and thank you for another wonderful day in paradise,,,Amen!

Peace

FTW

Jim

Archived