Yellow Alert! Yellow Alert! Bias, Bigotry & Hate-Mongering Media Alert

And, "The Most Biased, Bigoted, Hate-Mongering, YELLOW-MEDIA Award - EVER" goes to .... Dan Calabrese and The Michigan View.com

Thanks, DC and DT - for unveiling to the world your true colors.

WHIZZ YELLOW and BLACK-HEARTED.

Hasn't your war-mongering hate-crimes spawned enough harm and hatred to a loving Humanity?

May YHWH show you The Loving Way to be FREE from the darkness that engulfs your empty soul.

http://www.detnews.com/article/20101128/MIVIEW/101128001/1467/OPINION01/Calabrese--A-stoned-pot-law

CANNABIS CURES - Without Fears

FREE The CURE

SHARE The HEALING

So, what kind of "brain" regurgitates propaganda?

Just ask Mr. C.

Here's what the Detroit News thinks about Michigan's Voters and FREE-Minded individuals:

"The problems with the law are trouble enough by themselves. The fact that it was approved via ballot initiative instead of a vote of the legislature makes it that much more problematic ..."

From The Detroit News: http://detnews.com/article/20101126/MIVIEW/11260410/Ballot-proposals-for-stoners#ixzz16aPqccX5

FREE The HEALING

SHARE The CURE!

"So, quick quiz: What's the most ruinous thing to allow pot-smokers to do? Drive? Repair heavy machinery? No, sillies. Let them write ballot initiatives!"

From The Detroit News: http://detnews.com/article/20101128/MIVIEW/101128001/Calabrese--A-stoned-pot-law#ixzz16aP7j3Ke

Typical of the right wing hypocrite: They complain and whine endlessly about BIG GOVERNMENT...

But when the PEOPLE actually come up with a law by themselves that limits BIG GOVERNMENT, they complain about that too...

If you want to be "anti big government", fine. But at least have some consistency when it comes to limiting the power of government.

Phony conservatives like Cal have no problem using BIG GOVERNMENT to further a "police state".

The law allows you to grow enough for your own personal use. Twenty-one plants is considerably more than that, as an Oakland County couple recently discovered via a police raid. So sorry! You didn't suspect, when you voted for this law, that drug dealers would use it as an excuse to replenish their supplies, did you? You should have.

From The Detroit News: http://detnews.com/article/20101126/MIVIEW/11260410/Ballot-proposals-for-stoners#ixzz16aU3DVzo

i have been posting this it's us they are talking about now they say we had to much these people or should i say this "person" has a JOB with the news paper

So am I to understand this d1ckweed just called Bob and Torey drug dealers in the news paper!

The law allows you to grow enough for your own personal use. Twenty-one plants is considerably more than that, as an Oakland County couple recently discovered via a police raid. So sorry! You didn't suspect, when you voted for this law, that drug dealers would use it as an excuse to replenish their supplies, did you? You should have.

Boycott the Detroit News even the on-line version they get money for ever visit to that site don't put another penny in their corporate coffers.

So am I to understand this d1ckweed just called Bob and Torey drug dealers in the news paper!

Boycott the Detroit News even the on-line version they get money for ever visit to that site don't put another penny in their corporate coffers.

Yep they sure did i think we will sue them i can not sit here and let them do this to us :notfair:

i do think they are trying to lock us up for any thing they can and Oakland County they are using us to get the Law changed on are backs :notfair:

B&T the community has got your backs!

Not fair is an understatement. Its an appalling course of action "Jokeland County" is taking and I hope and pray that are forced to pay you guys MILLIONS in compensation for wrongful prosecution, illegal arrest and so on.

To subject people to such stressful situations knowing that person is in ill health in my opinion is cruel and unusual punishment in itself.

BOYCOTT OAKLAND COUNTY-BOYCOTT OAKLAND COUNTY-BOYCOTT OAKLAND COUNTY

Joaklnd County Exec L Brooks Patterson an example of today's politician. Hypocrite elitist F%$K!!!

http://www.ridl.us/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2927&p=16053#p16053

Oakland County Executive L. Brooks Patterson got off lightly when his car was pulled over last week. The police stopped Patterson after witnesses reported "seeing a gray-haired man in a Cadillac driving erratically on Dixie Highway." By his own admission, Patterson was hopped up on painkillers and "a couple of glasses of wine," yet he will not be charged with DUI.

Why? Because rather than give him a Breathalyzer test or a sobriety check, the police officers recognized who he was and drove him home (both officers have since been suspended). No evidence, no DUI conviction - and therefore Patterson faces simple reckless driving charges. Of course, Patterson is now "reevaluating his lifestyle" and "says he will not make excuses for his actions and plans to accept his punishment."

Now will that be the nothing-punishment he'll get for reckless driving, or the harsher punishment that he should have gotten for DUI but didn't because his buddies bailed him out? I wonder...

SURE HE PLANS TO ACCEPT HIS PUNISHMENT, HEY WHO WOULD NOT WANT TO ACCEPT A SLAP ON THE WRIST, AND GET OUT OF DUI

MORE FUN READING

In June 2003, Patterson was stopped by sheriff's deputies while driving. He was charged with reckless driving, admitted responsibility to a civil infraction (careless driving), and was sentenced to six months probation. However, attending police officers failed to give him a Breathalyzer test, which might have been the basis of more serious charges. these police officers were subsequently suspended for not determing his blood alcohol level.

THEY HAD THIS WHOLE THING ON DASH CAM, AND THE GUY STILL GOT OFF. HE WAS LOADED UP.

This is the same guy, who:

AS MADD SAYS, HE DROVE DROVE DRUNK BEFORE, WHAT 87 TIMES, BEFORE HE GOT CAUGHT. MORE THEN THAT.

In 1968 he was hired by the Oakland County Prosecuting Attorney's office as an assistant prosecutor. He left that office in 1971 and shortly thereafter ran for his former boss's position as Oakland County Prosecuting Attorney. He won the 1972 election and served as Prosecuting Attorney until 1988, when he left to practice law in the private sector.

HOW MANY DUI'S DID THIS GUY PUT IN THE SLAMMER?

I WONDER WHAT A HARD DUI, WOULD HAVE DONE TO HIS LIFE, HIS CAREER, IS ABILITY TO EARN AN INCOME?

WE WILL NEVER KNOW, CAUSE HE GOT OFF.

You drink, you drive, you lose, unless, you are part of the system, then you do not lose anything.

If MADD, and this tougher law crap, cannot deter people in the law enforcement community from DUI, why do they think that crap will work on the general public?

Food for thought!

B&T the community has got your backs!

Not fair is an understatement. Its an appalling course of action "Jokeland County" is taking and I hope and pray that are forced to pay you guys MILLIONS in compensation for wrongful prosecution, illegal arrest and so on.

To subject people to such stressful situations knowing that person is in ill health in my opinion is cruel and unusual punishment in itself.

BOYCOTT OAKLAND COUNTY-BOYCOTT OAKLAND COUNTY-BOYCOTT OAKLAND COUNTY

Amen!

And, so well-said!

I was in the process of posting this earlier ... then the pc nazis crashed my intentions.

(which, of course, only spurrs us on further and faster! : )

What I was going to reply to and say is:

Yep they sure did i think we will sue them i can not sit here and let them do this to us :notfair:

Loving, caring, compassionate neighbors like you and yours are what "WE The PEOPLE" of Michigan / America work, hope, pray and strive for.

Be assured, to so many others besides myself, you, Bob & Torey, are right up there with Willie Nelson, when it comes to showing all the World what FREEDOM-LOVING Humanity is really all about.

Our neighborly LOVE and FREE-WILL will prevail over the nasty kinds of hateful minds that wantonly thrive on human misery, just like Mr. Calabrese, and the evil-intentioned likes of any other heartless soul who would even "think" to put Willie or Bob and Torey in a cage.

End Malfeasance, Ignorance and Bias.

"FREE Bob & Torey & Willie!" (for LOVE & FREEDOM's Sake!)

FREE The CURE!

SHARE The HEALING

He is dishonestly stating what the McLean Hospital study says.

subjects who started using marijuana before age 16 made twice as many mistakes on tests of executive function, which includes planning, flexibility, abstract thinking and inhibiting inappropriate responses as those who began smoking after age 16.

In no way does it say that cognitive skills are effected in adults who use for medical purposes. However I do think this fact can't be ignored by our community and we should consider that as one possible side effect before recommending MMJ for children under 16.

"...subjects who started using marijuana before age 16 made twice as many mistakes on tests of executive function, which includes planning, flexibility, abstract thinking and inhibiting inappropriate responses as those who began smoking after age 16."

In no way does it say that cognitive skills are effected in adults who use for medical purposes. However I do think this fact can't be ignored by our community and we should consider that as one possible side effect before recommending MMJ for children under 16.

Biological research has already determined that we're born into this world either a little bit liberal or a little bit conservative - just like the Gilbert and Sullivan song, which happened to come first (over a century ago).

Researchers in Florida, funded by a neo-conservative family/ foundation, are currently looking for methods of controlling such (liberal?) tendencies - while also finding ways to make tobacco products more appealing.

Sometimes I feel like a Siamese twin. I'm a peaceful guy trying to make the world a better place if I can (a patient without time), but my Siamese twin keeps making my life miserable, always putting me down, always hitting me on the head with law books or Bibles. I say "yes I can," he says "no you can't" - and so on.

The developing brain of young teens is different than the adult brain, the hospital study emphasized, and recommended that in regulating legal cannabis consumption, to prohibit it's use by minors.

It's important to consider the science: that cannabis is safer than alcohol and cannabis consumption already exists among teens and it's use would not rise significantly were it legalized and given the light of day as far as being presented an honest perspective (self-enabling cannabis educational programs) on making choices during those impressionable years.

The biggest drawback for young people, what usually causes the most angst, is not the temptations, not the guns or the drugs - but bad intelligence they were fed by their teachers. Everybody lies.

And eduction programs for teens do in fact get results. The teen anti-smoking (cigarettes) campaign was a great success and was set up to keep expanding but those coffers were robbed by state conservatives to help pay their grocery bill. They later even begged for more up at the house of the old governor's widow.

"...subjects who started using marijuana before age 16 made twice as many mistakes on tests of executive function, which includes planning, flexibility, abstract thinking and inhibiting inappropriate responses as those who began smoking after age 16."

Biological research has already determined that we're born into this world either a little bit liberal or a little bit conservative - just like the Gilbert and Sullivan song, which happened to come first (over a century ago).

Researchers in Florida, funded by a neo-conservative family/ foundation, are currently looking for methods of controlling such (liberal?) tendencies - while also finding ways to make tobacco products more appealing.

Sometimes I feel like a Siamese twin. I'm a peaceful guy trying to make the world a better place if I can (a patient without time), but my Siamese twin keeps making my life miserable, always putting me down, always hitting me on the head with law books or Bibles. I say "yes I can," he says "no you can't" - and so on.

The developing brain of young teens is different than the adult brain, the hospital study emphasized, and recommended that in regulating legal cannabis consumption, to prohibit it's use by minors.

It's important to consider the science: that cannabis is safer than alcohol and cannabis consumption already exists among teens and it's use would not rise significantly were it legalized and given the light of day as far as being presented an honest perspective (self-enabling cannabis educational programs) on making choices during those impressionable years.

The biggest drawback for young people, what usually causes the most angst, is not the temptations, not the guns or the drugs - but the bad intelligence they were fed by their teachers. Everybody lies.

And eduction programs for teens do in fact get results. The teen anti-smoking (cigarettes) campaign was a great success and was set up to keep expanding but those coffers were robbed by state conservatives to help pay their grocery bill. They later even begged for more up at the house of the old governor's widow.

Archived