Dan Calabrese

I PERSONLLY have a problem with Dan Calabrese.

If what this guy is writing is false... and it is in reference to Bob and Torrie (forgive me if I spelled or got the names wrong) of our movement.

I have a big problem with this loudmouth, lying, back-stabbing idiot.

Who does this guy think he is?

Where does he live?

Do you know the misery this guy is causing?

I am getting tired of this crap real quick.

I am tired of these clowns spouting off like they KNOW something... and all they have is SECOND HAND information.

It is time they pay-up.

http://detnews.com/article/20101126/MIVIEW/11260410/Ballot-proposals-for-stoners#ixzz16ZsBWCjp

yeah, this guy has been crying for a long time, he is all opinion and fact shifting.

Oh, and god is driving him btw...

http://www.dancalabr...com/?page_id=13

driving him to spread hate, fear and insult?

"And 63 percent of Michigan voters approved it. Why? Who knows? Maybe they were stoned when they voted. Maybe they were only voting because they were feeling a tingle up their leg over Obama, and people in that frame of mind will believe anything. Whatever the explanation, we're stuck with one of the worst laws Michigan has ever had to deal with, and it's no easy thing for the new legislature and governor to fix it. Next time, Michigan voters, use your remaining brain cells more wisely"

From The Detroit News: http://detnews.com/article/20101126/MIVIEW/11260410/Ballot-proposals-for-stoners#ixzz16lOepHph

there is another thread on this site i started a while back, same inflammatory message

Frankly i dont see how this guy still has a job after flat out insulting 63% of the State of Michigan

yeah, this guy has been crying for a long time, he is all opinion and fact shifting.

Oh, and god is driving him btw...

http://www.dancalabr...com/?page_id=13

driving him to spread hate, fear and insult?

"And 63 percent of Michigan voters approved it. Why? Who knows? Maybe they were stoned when they voted. Maybe they were only voting because they were feeling a tingle up their leg over Obama, and people in that frame of mind will believe anything. Whatever the explanation, we're stuck with one of the worst laws Michigan has ever had to deal with, and it's no easy thing for the new legislature and governor to fix it. Next time, Michigan voters, use your remaining brain cells more wisely"

From The Detroit News: http://detnews.com/article/20101126/MIVIEW/11260410/Ballot-proposals-for-stoners#ixzz16lOepHph

there is another thread on this site i started a while back, same inflammatory message

Frankly i dont see how this guy still has a job after flat out insulting 63% of the State of Michigan

Get me an interview with this clown, I'll dust him on national T.V.

The last time he went off on an anti-MM rant (he has a habit of changing a few words in his "articles" and submitting the same piece to multiple papers in multiple MM states including MI and Colorado) I sent him a long, very respectful email. I asked him questions around the recent medical research supporting marijuana's palliative and possibly even curative effects. I directed him to the BBC documentary detailing the endocanabinoid system in the human body. I appealed to his self-professed Christian nature. I told him the story of one of our patients who's seizures are so bad, they flip him out of his wheelchair, and who literally within seconds of ingesting marijuana, stops seizing completely. I asked if a Christian could look him in the eyes and tell him he is nothing but a pothead and still claim marijuana has no medicinal benefits.

Surprise, surprise....I got NO response from Mr. Calabrese. He, like so many prohibitionists, isn't interested in the truth or ending suffering. He butters his bread by writing anti-marijuana propaganda, and sees any evidence to the contrary as a direct threat to his well being.

He is the lowest form of hypocrite on the planet.

:goodjob:

The last time he went off on an anti-MM rant (he has a habit of changing a few words in his "articles" and submitting the same piece to multiple papers in multiple MM states including MI and Colorado) I sent him a long, very respectful email. I asked him questions around the recent medical research supporting marijuana's palliative and possibly even curative effects. I directed him to the BBC documentary detailing the endocanabinoid system in the human body. I appealed to his self-professed Christian nature. I told him the story of one of our patients who's seizures are so bad, they flip him out of his wheelchair, and who literally within seconds of ingesting marijuana, stops seizing completely. I asked if a Christian could look him in the eyes and tell him he is nothing but a pothead and still claim marijuana has no medicinal benefits.

Surprise, surprise....I got NO response from Mr. Calabrese. He, like so many prohibitionists, isn't interested in the truth or ending suffering. He butters his bread by writing anti-marijuana propaganda, and sees any evidence to the contrary as a direct threat to his well being.

Please share his email with me!

THANK YOU!!

Freaking clown... see if he ignores me.

a concerted email campaign directed at the publications sponsors/advertisers may be more effective....cheaper to

let the sponsors know that you will be boycotting their products as long as DC is allowed to diseminate such foolishness.

they will only respond to a threat to their bottom line.

10,000-30,000 emails/boycot = their undevided attention and respect

there was a gun writer, zombo/zongo

in a gun rag he wrote that the black rifle should not be used for hunting.

there was a email campaign and that dude was history in 3 days. Not angry letters to the editor(they feed of contraversy)....but boycot emails from us CONSUMERS to the sponsors....OH YEAH

dont waste your time on him....he no what he doin..dat why they publish him

follow da $$

What an idiot.

George Washington grew marijuana and he was the first President of our country, want to bet he smoked it for YEARS?!?!?! His thinking did our country well, but look at the idiots running our country now, THEY need to go smoke and THINK about what they are doing and NOT doing for the American voters that put them in office. I'm quite certain they wouldn't be screwing the American public over each and every chance they got, all the while taking all they can get while in office.

I stand by the saying "Trust Mother Nature, NOT the Chemist". So this guy is standing behind the coattails of God, saying that those that smoke are evil is some of the most ridiculous spew out of his mouth. Attacking a plant that God placed here on earth is like telling God he's a pothead/druggie etc.

This guy needs a wake-up call.

Maybe they were stoned when they voted. Maybe they were only voting because they were feeling a tingle up their leg over Obama,

Maybe...we should stop reading anything this ignoramus writes, and make sure the advertisers in those publications know why their ads are no longer being viewed. I once had a man tell me that "money talks"

Family Heating and Cooling

West & Downriver Area 734-422-8080

East & North Woodward 248-548-9565

HP Home & Home Office 1-866-807-7196

I PERSONLLY have a problem with Dan Calabrese.

If what this guy is writing is false... and it is in reference to Bob and Torrie (forgive me if I spelled or got the names wrong) of our movement.

I have a big problem with this loudmouth, lying, back-stabbing idiot.

Who does this guy think he is?

Where does he live?

Do you know the misery this guy is causing?

I am getting tired of this crap real quick.

I am tired of these clowns spouting off like they KNOW something... and all they have is SECOND HAND information.

It is time they pay-up.

http://detnews.com/a...s#ixzz16ZsBWCjp

Yep he called us a Drug dealer :sword:

dan calabrese: hate-mongering mud-slinger.

"No facts dan- the INHU-man" - no friend of "We The People" who seek to be and stay forever FREE.

This devilish kind of mind slithers and slimes through life recklessly seeking to instigate riotous controversy, merely just to reap whatever filthy-handed lucre/profits can be schemed and scammed all at the detrimental expense of any human dignity.

It's Yellow-Minded propagandists like this ignorant of any real facts mindset that keeps hate-words and hate-crimes on the front pages; And, "We The People" on the "front lines" of their never-cease open-fire on our personal FREEDOMS and Pro-CHOICES to each and all "live and let live," and "be free to be free".

I absolutely abhor, detest and protest any and all blood-lustful hatred, negativity and hostility in the World; At least, now that I've "matured" (if only just a smidge-bit, since my youthful days of all too careless ways); Even when I am unprovokingly, offensively proded to defend our Peaceful Spirit and Soul of Love and Freedom from any and all malicious nazi propaganda hatefully loaded and perpetually riddled with violent-minded attacks by inhuman monsters who think and act against a compassionate Humanity, like all the World's conquistadors, inquisitors, conquerors of personal individualism - all the wannabe "One-World-Leaders" of all the corraled and lobotomized sheeple of their barbed wired, fenced-in, platted-in, plotted-out, militarily-gated World ... but "yellow-tainted" hate-mongers like "we know who" makes me wonder if he wasn't left lying alone all too long and often in dirty diapers ... for most - if not all - of his bigot-biased life.

Hate-mongers, yellow-journalsists, propagandists and anti-frees; All of like minds.

If anti-social war-mongers like Hitler and Calabrese are left undiscouraged from "having their way with" our lives, unchecked by any one of "We The People's" vigilant advocates for "The People's" True Freedom, Love and Compassion, in any "Promised Land" meant to be "of, by and for 'We The People'," will be screwed - with or without any "petroleum-based byproducts".

CANNABIS CURES - Without Fears!

(So, what're you REALLY afraid of Mr C?)

FREE The CURE!

HARVEST The HEALING

Another clueless assclown. No doubt he'll tell you he believes in individual freedom, the right to persue happiness, etc., as long as those rights are used only for activities he personally approves of. Typical "christian" behaviour, I'm dealing with it in my ex right now (yet another assclown), and her hypocracy is a big reason she's an ex.

Archived