State Should Set Up Dispensary System...

If anyone wants their medicine tested, they can buy the kits. I'll have to ask around, but I know someone who ordered testing strips. Folks this is what we're up against. It's the green rush. The big fish just can't get enough of your money. The Medical Marijuana Monopoly is already being carved out in Lansing and guess what folks, you've been carved right out. There is a real danger that you folks will not be able to grow your own meds in the next year, if the money grubbers have their way. They have had the entire system under great pressure. They are working with prosecutors and law enforcement to run you folks right out of business. All little dispensaries would be legislated out of business also. Any and all competition would be fodder for the big fish and the thugs who are working with them the government/law enforcement.

I'm glad you posted your link Ron. This is a company that does not have the qualifications to test anything. When your talking about doing real testing, it takes a certified lab. These labs don't use template sites and have real professionals working with them. No sample any caregiver/dispensary sent them would be good enough to pass, unless they were part of the crew. This is just a profit center and blackmail point. I am asking these traitors of the cause to cease and desist on their on accord. I am sickened by what I have learned. Greedy rich guys preying on the sick.

Please post any new information you discover on this website. It is time for us to clean up our own house.

BB how would u know...we had chemical enj involved in the testing...who would be more qualified?

We invited u 2 the event, u could have seen 4 yourself beforre you dised us

thnks 4 trying 2 throw us under the bus...

so much 4 unity

Ahhh....sigh of relief. Blueberry can see the "Big picture". Good job BB for calling these guys out. Ron you are instrumental in this movement but your playing off key. Adjust your cord and get back to the patients. That is how this site came about, patients. You can order the kit from Sweeden or a country like that. Why capitolize on the sick? Oh that's right, that's what drug companys do.

Guest Happy Guy

BB how would u know...we had chemical enj involved in the testing...who would be more qualified?

We invited u 2 the event, u could have seen 4 yourself beforre you dised us

thnks 4 trying 2 throw us under the bus...

so much 4 unity

Unity? All you are trying to unify is a bunch of dead presidents in your wallet. When all it takes is a little truth and you end up under the bus you crawled there all on your own. Thanks BB.

Guest Happy Guy

I am not into this kind of character assassination. The person that owns this testing service is at planet green trees every week and is a serving member of our community in highest standing. I expect Michael to come on here any minute to defend as well. You should all be ashamed.

This is not a character assinination. This is bringing the light to an issue that some us are privy to and others would rather hide until it's too late. A character assinination would have to be made up. This is true as summed up by BB:

They are working with prosecutors and law enforcement to run you folks right out of business. All little dispensaries would be legislated out of business also. Any and all competition would be fodder for the big fish and the thugs who are working with them the government/law enforcement.

Guest Happy Guy

Ok I am with you on this. But I do not see what it has to do with this company. Why is he dragged into this and associated with a supposed enemy of our community when he is actually associated with us? He has personally provided more testing data in this state to help patients than any of the rest of us. It is basic stuff. Thin layer chromatography. We talked about it WITH HIM on the radio. How much more open do we need to be?

Let's stop this now.

Ron's BS link leads us to the dispensaries that are united against us. If you are affiliated then you are with them. Separate yourselves or you will be lending power to them. We saw a bunch of 'official 3ma members' stick it to us before and the same ones are at it again. Too bad they cut our throats behind the scenes or we could have worked nicely together. But as any savvy business man would tell you, they need the little grower GONE to clean up. Their overhead eats our breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Michigan patients don't have all that much money to throw around and we are being robbed of our chance to get ourselves healthy financially. We can grow our own and not spend thousands a year on our meds now. How much longer if the thugs keep making moves? We want to move forward, not reverse to the bad old days.

Guest Happy Guy

The really ironic and disheartening thing is that you are advocating against a small Michigan-based business while advocating for testing procedures and methodologies that could only be funded by big-business cannabis.

OK If they are separate from the united dispensaries AND can offer something to the PATIENTS that they NEED then we are all for it.

Do you have an example of how a poor patient can use this service to help their everyday life? Show the need, separate from the greed.

So we have the anti mmj forces working to divide the community again.

It's sad to see bb seeming to work as a ring leader toward this effort. Perhaps the dispensaries could provide enough cash for the MMMA to be more friendly toward them. How much does support cost?

Joe, dip strips won't provide the information I need. Does cannalitics test for pesticides also?

Happy Guy .. why do you hate everyone so much?

Guest Happy Guy

So we have the anti mmj forces working to divide the community again.

It's sad to see bb seeming to work as a ring leader toward this effort. Perhaps the dispensaries could provide enough cash for the MMMA to be more friendly toward them. How much does support cost?

Joe, dip strips won't provide the information I need. Does cannalitics test for pesticides also?

Happy Guy .. why do you hate everyone so much?

The people I dislike tend to get real personal when we fight back. Shoe fits doesn't it? You are very counterproductive to this issue by being in a glass house throwing stones.

The people I dislike tend to get real personal when we fight back. Shoe fits doesn't it? You are very counterproductive to this issue by being in a glass house throwing stones.

You've been posting nothing but hate for people.

I usually don't post back hate for hate. There's nothing productive that takes place with that.

So let's see .. I'm living in a glass house. Are you trying to say that I should keep quiet and just let you spread your hate without limit?

Guest Happy Guy

You've been posting nothing but hate for people.

I usually don't post back hate for hate. There's nothing productive that takes place with that.

So let's see .. I'm living in a glass house. Are you trying to say that I should keep quiet and just let you spread your hate without limit?

No hate. Just the facts. Hating is unproductive. I'll leave that to you with your personal cut downs. I will post the facts and if I'm wrong I'll be the first to admit it.

OK If they are separate from the united dispensaries AND can offer something to the PATIENTS that they NEED then we are all for it.

Do you have an example of how a poor patient can use this service to help their everyday life? Show the need, separate from the greed.

In order 4 u to understand u have 2 stop the irrational hate...

Guest Happy Guy

In order 4 u to understand u have 2 stop the irrational hate...

Why don't you answer the question that you quoted then? Or are you just trying to filibuster it all under the rug like PB?

Guest Happy Guy

BB is and has been a hero for our cause and this community!

Everyone let's stop this now..or I will close this thread! Thanks, AK

Thanks AK. I can't believe the personal cut downs posted here by a fellow member of your staff. I would hope we could be more constructive and show how this testing could help low income patients instead of shooting the messenger. They don't seem to have anything constructive to say.

Thanks AK. I can't believe the personal cut downs posted here by a fellow member of your staff. I would hope we could be more constructive and show how this testing could help low income patients instead of shooting the messenger. They don't seem to have anything constructive to say.

So I'm an enemy of the cause now?

sounds like eddie hasko

Guest Happy Guy

You think I'd offer you money? For what?

You're support?

I just wondered how much you're getting paid to split the community.

Do you get a paycheck for it?

???????????? You just offered a bribe on the page before this one. Please get back on topic here so the real staff member doesn't have to close the thread. Can you at least do that for us? I can take the personal attacks, no problem, just quit the irritating rhetoric.

???????????? You just offered a bribe on the page before this one. Please get back on topic here so the real staff member doesn't have to close the thread. Can you at least do that for us? I can take the personal attacks, no problem, just quit the irritating rhetoric.

I don't pay bribes.

I was just wondering if you accepted them.