State Should Set Up Dispensary System...

Dispensaries that buy from anyone that walks in SHOULD be required to test for contaminants. Unless, of course, you think it's a good thing for people, who are already sick, to be ingesting god knows what and destroying their livers. Is that a good thing?

I agree. If dispenaries can some how remain open and legal throughout the state, then I would like to see the State of Michigan copy exactly what they make the dispensaries do out in Colorado.

Again, I'm not for having anything done to hurt the patient/caregiver relationship in ANY form.

However, patients need to come first and foremost. Patients need more and better choices vs. signing up with a caregiver to be their ONLY source to obtain medical marijuana.

Mizerman

I think we should be careful not to establish something where only those with a lot of money can do business.

If a license were to cost $500k then only those with an extra $500k would be able to open a shop.

I don't remember reading where that is what it cost dispensary owners out in Colorado...nor was anything like that mentioned on the latest show on CNBC that was covered pretty extensively on the subject.

PB, I'm not trying to argue with you.

But, you have to admit that the patient/caregiver relationship is completely slanted towards the caregiver.

All a patient can do is keep sending in $10 change forms to the state after they get "skewered repeatedly" from one caregiver after another.

Patients need many more reliable and safe alternatives from simply the patient/caregiver system.

Hope you're having a good weekend buddy!

And, hope we don't get a foot of snow! :thumbsd:

Mizerman

I think we should be careful not to establish something where only those with a lot of money can do business.

If a license were to cost $500k then only those with an extra $500k would be able to open a shop.

If it takes money to get the job done and to protect patients then that's what it takes. Since when should start-up costs be more important than patient protections? Why should this ever become a money thing? The most important thing is to protect patients by regulating quality at the dispensary level. If it costs money then so be it. If some cannot afford to run a dispensary due to quality control costs then they shouldn't run one. Plain and simple. You don't make an end-run around quality control just so every joe schmo can afford to open a dispensary.

If it takes money to get the job done and to protect patients then that's what it takes. Since when should start-up costs be more important than patient protections? Why should this ever become a money thing? The most important thing is to protect patients by regulating quality at the dispensary level. If it costs money then so be it. If some cannot afford to run a dispensary due to quality control costs then they shouldn't run one. Plain and simple. You don't make an end-run around quality control just so every joe schmo can afford to open a dispensary.

:goodjob::goodjob::goodjob:

:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Mizerman

p.s. those people should simply be caregivers for up to five patients

:goodjob::goodjob::goodjob:

:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Mizerman

p.s. those people should simply be caregivers for up to five patients

Caregiving is NOT simple!!!!!!! will not take offense by your statement, there are so very many great caregivers out there, you still haven't answered the question proposed before. what is it you are precisely looking for in a caregiver? I know you will find one and be very happy you did

Currently we can't get testing IF WE WANT TO!

I can have a medicine, but I can't have it tested to see if pesticides have been used on it.

I am not allowed to have a sample tested to determine if this strain has any significant amount of CBD or CBN.

All of which means nothing to someone just wanting to get high.

All of which is very important to a medical consumer.

yes you can! where did you get info that samples can't be tested? It's a bit expensive per sample but in time the prices will come down as they have in Colorado.

Caregiving is NOT simple!!!!!!! will not take offense by your statement, there are so very many great caregivers out there, you still haven't answered the question proposed before. what is it you are precisely looking for in a caregiver? I know you will find one and be very happy you did

Oh, golly gee gosh.......if you can't figure it out I'll say it again.

1.) Don't want a caregiver that promises meds and can't deliver

2.) Don't want to catch a caregiver in a lie

3.) Don't want to catch a caregiver selling meds to others from the plants that were assigned to ME and MY WIFE

4.) Don't want to hear from caregiver that they are selling to people without a card

5.) Catch my drift?????????????????????????

6.) I want safe and reliable transactions with sane people and who aren't liars and cheats (as that's reserved for the poker table ;):))

7.) I treated this as an alternative medicine vs all the harmful narcotics and opiate-based meds I've been prescribed for YEARS from my pain mgmt physician

What else do you want to know? My blood type?

Mizerman

p.s. I honestly don't give a darn if you took offense to any statement

Guest finallyfree09

How can we expect anyone outside the culture to lend credibility or respect our cause if we have those who on one hand use religious text to push (olive oil) for $75 and call a cg donning out free meds to the needy.... evil , sick monster? might be a good question for greentrees radio

any reasonable person would question that ..no? this is not a dig...i dont know about your hood but they still laughin here bout the miracle salad oil...untreated olive oil.

now the real deal...that might have some potential ..we workin on some now, boy that take some bud i tell ya

testing meds is another way of saying we dont want yours...they dont meet our standards.

who needs testing? everybody got killer meds...just ask em..lol

just like if you dont like the price dont buy...if you taste nutes dont by, if you see vermon..dont buy...etc

inspections...Never

dispensaries should Not be able to have grows. this a biggie

dispensaries should have to purchase the meds from michigan farmers only, within the guidlines of the 5 patient limit now. definitely limmiting the purchase per cg. and keeping records on all transactions. a disp owner could have his 12...etc

this would deter a monopoly.....(and that is their goal. opps did i leak a secret?) the dispenseries would then rely on the cg network and the wealth would be enjoyed by the disp and us little people

the goal should be to maintain the cg/pt system and prevent a monopoly by the dspenceries or anyone else for that matter.

we should give the system we the people voted for a chance before we change it. it gonna need time to get up to speed.

patience is a virtue..for real. only those who stand to gain want dispensaries. you never see any posts where someone is thrilled to pay $10/gr for mexicrap or $25 a gr. for mids(as in midgrade)

reasonable discussion is healthy but threats and name calling ... not so much. specially a mod

what someone did in the past is nice but who they are now is what counts..specially if they going to negotiate our rights away to accommodate the greedy

peace

i must say... your opinion of how a system of dispensaries should work is pretty much what i envision. couldn't have said it better.

the growth of cannabis has ALWAYS been handled by the little guy and now that we are allowed to grow, the powers that be want to take over because they think that none of us are intelligent enough to do the very thing that we've BEEN doing FOREVER......... DEEP BREATH. sorry bout the rambling sentence :D

they're all just a bunch of greedy rich people anyways. whenever there is a choice to let the little guy ccash in or to allow corporate america to take over you KNOW how the vote on that is gonna turn out.

Guest finallyfree09

Merchants have no country. The mere spot they stand on does not constitute so strong an attachment as that from which they draw their gains.

Thomas Jefferson

Let's keep folks out of jail, but I will not lend my support to any special rights for them. A dispensary deserves no special place above a farmers market, collective or CO-OP.

It is important that big money not involve itself in our system or a monopoly will closely follow. I have never seen a monopoly work for consumers or providers, just the monopoly. Those dispensaries in the state that think that they want these regulations, will soon find themselves swept away by the really big money. Look around folks, you favorite dispensary will likely not be there anymore. There will be a franchise dispensary, either sponsored by the state or bad money, in it's place. You see the guys that are playing these games with our law, have no idea what game it is that they are playing. They are negotiating themselves away along with the current patient/caregiver system. Trying to keep politicians from going for the really big money, is like trying to keep a dog from meat. If these new kids are successful at breaking down our current system, they will be destroying themselves also. Little consolation for the true victims, the patients.

VERY well said! :goodjob::goodjob::goodjob::goodjob::thumbsu:

I agree. If dispenaries can some how remain open and legal throughout the state, then I would like to see the State of Michigan copy exactly what they make the dispensaries do out in Colorado.

Again, I'm not for having anything done to hurt the patient/caregiver relationship in ANY form.

However, patients need to come first and foremost. Patients need more and better choices vs. signing up with a caregiver to be their ONLY source to obtain medical marijuana.

Mizerman

420PeaceOnEarth mizerman

ThcCenter.net tested the meds for the Down River Medical Marijuana Bowl...

Merchants have no country. The mere spot they stand on does not constitute so strong an attachment as that from which they draw their gains.

Thomas Jefferson

Let's keep folks out of jail, but I will not lend my support to any special rights for them. A dispensary deserves no special place above a farmers market, collective or CO-OP.

It is important that big money not involve itself in our system or a monopoly will closely follow. I have never seen a monopoly work for consumers or providers, just the monopoly. Those dispensaries in the state that think that they want these regulations, will soon find themselves swept away by the really big money. Look around folks, you favorite dispensary will likely not be there anymore. There will be a franchise dispensary, either sponsored by the state or bad money, in it's place. You see the guys that are playing these games with our law, have no idea what game it is that they are playing. They are negotiating themselves away along with the current patient/caregiver system. Trying to keep politicians from going for the really big money, is like trying to keep a dog from meat. If these new kids are successful at breaking down our current system, they will be destroying themselves also. Little consolation for the true victims, the patients.

Let's keep folks out of jail we are all for that for sure now that we are not going to the surprem court but back to tral again this will never end we are hopeing for a lot of support inn that court room

Thanks MMMA and Bb all of this must stop with us the people on the front lines their are more then us we were only the first so it should stop with us

we do not have a date as of yet but we withdrew are appeal from the higher court

am not sure why Oakland County is going this far with us i do not think this is about Bob&Torey any more it's about are Law that is why it is so important to show up Lets fill the court room i will post the date am thinking it's after the the first of the year

Thanks MMMA for all your support

Folks, we need to pack the house for Bob&Torrey. Let's go ahead and start forming carpools. We must show the court that we respect the law, the court and most of all our friends. Bob&Torrey have had to pay such a high price for a prosecutors arrogance. The system needs to start working. It needs to enforce the law as is, not as they wish it to be. Thanks, Bb

No grey area there.. they have been so screwed by the popo its insane.. Lets show up for these guys everyone..

Let's keep folks out of jail we are all for that for sure now that we are not going to the surprem court but back to tral again this will never end we are hopeing for a lot of support inn that court room

You just tell us when and where and I promise you that my wife and I will be in attendance.

Mizerman

Guest Happy Guy

That's Big Daddy(we know his real name) and his dispensary clowns. You know, the ones that are united against the patient communities' right to grow so they can have a monopoly in Michigan. You couldn't trust them to test dog crap. We need an independant testing facility that can seal a sample so the clowns can't tamper with it. The dispensary clowns would get a sample report for something good, copy it a 1000+ times, use it with their garbage cannabis, and say it's real good. They definitely are not scientists and their motives are in question.

Who are these folks Ron? Who is the owner? The website registration is private. They registered their website 5 months ago. They used a website generator to generate their website(like ning). Are they scientist, doctors or researchers. What kind of testing is done and what scientific devices are utilized? Is this a certified lab? Thanks, Bb

Registrant:

Domains by Proxy, Inc.

DomainsByProxy.com

15111 N. Hayden Rd., Ste 160, PMB 353

Scottsdale, Arizona 85260

United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)

Domain Name: THCCENTER.NET

Created on: 24-Jul-10

Expires on: 24-Jul-11

Last Updated on: 11-Aug-10

Administrative Contact:

Private, Registration THCCENTER.NET@domainsbyproxy.com

Domains by Proxy, Inc.

DomainsByProxy.com

United States

+1.4806242599 Fax -- +1.4806242598

Technical Contact:

Private, Registration THCCENTER.NET@domainsbyproxy.com

Domains by Proxy, Inc.

DomainsByProxy.com

United States

+1.4806242599 Fax -- +1.4806242598

Domain servers in listed order:

NS1.WEBS.COM

NS2.WEBS.COM

420PeaceOnEarth BB,

ThcCenter is the service used for testing meds for the DownRiver Medical Marijuana Bowl...Operated by Michigan Born and raised 3ma members...

Soon there will be two co-ops in Detroit with all meds tested 4 the better service 2 patients...

Like 2 learn more...plz call...

Ron Klug

Head Wrangler

Marijuana Ranch

313-422-5281

Guest Happy Guy

420PeaceOnEarth BB,

ThcCenter is the service used for testing meds for the DownRiver Medical Marijuana Bowl...Operated by Michigan Born and raised 3ma members...

Soon there will be two co-ops in Detroit with all meds tested 4 the better service 2 patients...

Like 2 learn more...plz call...

Ron Klug

Head Wrangler

Marijuana Ranch

313-422-5281

LOL Sorry, I spoiled your surprize! Just one minute before you started spinning the truth.

That's Big Daddy(we know his real name) and his dispensary clowns. You know, the ones that are united against the patient communities' right to grow so they can have a monopoly in Michigan. You couldn't trust them to test dog crap. We need an independant testing facility that can seal a sample so the clowns can't tamper with it. The dispensary clowns would get a sample report for something good, copy it a 1000+ times, use it with their garbage cannabis, and say it's real good. They definitely are not scientists and their motives are in question.

Well am not good at posting here so much as you do and can but i dont think they would like what you say about them thats not right

There needs to be a distribution system, but it should not include these criminals that would steal from their own.

Funny you should bring up Anthony Freed "The Greed". There are a few here (won't name names, but you know who they are) who still work with and promote his agenda.

Though you and I have butted heads before, on this subject you will find me in full agreement. We'll soon see, but I and many others (including a couple of dispensary owners), already see the possible end to dispensaries that actually help patients over profits.

Nice post.