State Should Set Up Dispensary System...

Those who work for the devil frequently believe they are working for good. I assume that to be the case here.

At first I just posted "you are a monster." Then I edited it to include "sick."

br probably doesn't even realize he wrote "we wish them misfortune" and "we wish no man any harm" in the same paragraph.

How can we expect anyone outside the culture to lend credibility or respect our cause if we have those who on one hand use religious text to push (olive oil) for $75 and call a cg donning out free meds to the needy.... evil , sick monster? might be a good question for greentrees radio

any reasonable person would question that ..no? this is not a dig...i dont know about your hood but they still laughin here bout the miracle salad oil...untreated olive oil.

now the real deal...that might have some potential ..we workin on some now, boy that take some bud i tell ya

testing meds is another way of saying we dont want yours...they dont meet our standards.

who needs testing? everybody got killer meds...just ask em..lol

just like if you dont like the price dont buy...if you taste nutes dont by, if you see vermon..dont buy...etc

inspections...Never

dispensaries should Not be able to have grows. this a biggie

dispensaries should have to purchase the meds from michigan farmers only, within the guidlines of the 5 patient limit now. definitely limmiting the purchase per cg. and keeping records on all transactions. a disp owner could have his 12...etc

this would deter a monopoly.....(and that is their goal. opps did i leak a secret?) the dispenseries would then rely on the cg network and the wealth would be enjoyed by the disp and us little people

the goal should be to maintain the cg/pt system and prevent a monopoly by the dspenceries or anyone else for that matter.

we should give the system we the people voted for a chance before we change it. it gonna need time to get up to speed.

patience is a virtue..for real. only those who stand to gain want dispensaries. you never see any posts where someone is thrilled to pay $10/gr for mexicrap or $25 a gr. for mids(as in midgrade)

reasonable discussion is healthy but threats and name calling ... not so much. specially a mod

what someone did in the past is nice but who they are now is what counts..specially if they going to negotiate our rights away to accommodate the greedy

peace

friend

if you are not legal...you deserve what you get..

if the motive is profit...we wish you misfortune

if compassion is motivation....we wish you well

we wish no man any harm

we sent 24 patients to 6 dispensaries

none of the $25 samples purchased measured up to what we have available...for FREE

we the people did not vote for dispensaries...we voted for the pt/cg model...

we have no issue with dispenceries...in CA or elsewhere...however they outside the scope of the peoples vote in MI

we do NOT want to become California or Arizona

many good men sacrificed all for you to have the rights you enjoy...many more will follow

the defendants are such as those...the court will decide and we will abide by their decision

freedom is not cheap.

someone posted they knew cg's selling $600/oz...if those are the cg's you hang with then i can see how us little people dont matter.

in terms of a trust issue with those negotiating on behalf of the mmj community...who decided you or anyone negotiate the will of the people for us?. We voted ..thank you

"the law is clear" has been the slogan up till the election.

we need to defend the right we the people voted for not conceded to greed.

its is apparent that some can not see past the carnal mind and can not comprehend past $$...truely sad

put away the wants of your flesh and open your heart.

It's a thin line. I mean time is all we have. If we put all our time into something and don't make money, we have no food, no life.

You sit there and say if we are not legal then we deserve what we get. Well we were legal, at our limits, it is the cops who must be weighing out the dirt the plants in and counting that as smokeable meds. Cause we were at under our limits and are being told otherwise.

You didn't compare my bud tending. I never sold a $25 gram. A patient or caregiver would have no way of getting started if p2p transactions were not written in. I am glad they were, a patient is allowed to get compensated for patient to patient transactions. What about that doesn't convince you...I mean...define compensation....define transaction.....

So again, your wrong, and are totally hypocritical if you think we should go to jail...What, because ou htink it will leave more clients for you? WHo is the one that is greedy...wanting us locked up!!!? ALL DISPENSARIES??? I mean wow, if karma exists you better duck hater

dispensaries should have to purchase the meds from michigan farmers only, within the guidlines of the 5 patient limit now. definitely limmiting the purchase per cg. and keeping records on all transactions. a disp owner could have his 12...etc

this would deter a monopoly.....(and that is their goal. opps did i leak a secret?) the dispenseries would then rely on the cg network and the wealth would be enjoyed by the disp and us little people

And would the pt/cg network be required to give the medicine to the dispensaries for free?

After all .. this is medicine for poor people. Whatever costs the dispensary has must be passed on to the patient buying from the dispensary.

So poor, sick, people should be required to work for the dispensaries for free?

I'll do one better for you. Legalize it and sell it through liqueur stores. Collect taxes from the recreational market. Limit suppliers to the recreational market to those of the pt/cg system.

'Course we'll have to grow a lot more.

No one has addressed what does work in California. Outdoor cooperative grows are working for low income patients, patients can tend a small outdoor lot - plants under natural light. Nutes are shared amoung the growers. At the end of the year, portions of each crop could pay for the land lease. We have to begin more outdoor grows, once outdoor grows are accepted, then many poor people can begin to grow outside for their yearly harvests.

No building inspections, no codes.

-DN

No one has addressed what does work in California. Outdoor cooperative grows are working for low income patients, patients can tend a small outdoor lot - plants under natural light. Nutes are shared amoung the growers. At the end of the year, portions of each crop could pay for the land lease. We have to begin more outdoor grows, once outdoor grows are accepted, then many poor people can begin to grow outside for their yearly harvests.

No building inspections, no codes.

-DN

This years harvest was massive. Next year should be even bigger.

I believe that Michigan has been a net exporter of marijuana for the last couple of months.

This years harvest was massive. Next year should be even bigger.

I believe that Michigan has been a net exporter of marijuana for the last couple of months.

More outdoor grows, especially ones that will not export meds and instead organize itself to feed michigan's poor patients... The big ones I saw- were already sold while they were still in the ground.

Now, December - where is the supply of 'cheap meds' from the outdoor grow? We sold it all then.

The idea is getting low income patients access to this cheap med - a club that organizes outdoor grows.

-DN

More outdoor grows, especially ones that will not export meds and instead organize itself to feed michigan's poor patients... The big ones I saw- were already sold while they were still in the ground.

Now, December - where is the supply of 'cheap meds' from the outdoor grow? We sold it all then.

The idea is getting low income patients access to this cheap med - a club that organizes outdoor grows.

-DN

Fear ..

How much do you feel safe sitting on? A pile that will last you for the entire year?

When people have more than 2.5 oz they usually live in fear. They do all sorts of things to get rid of "excess" material.

Even though the material they get rid of is material they will have to purchase when their stockpile runs out.

We need recognition of the fact that poor people need to harvest and keep a years supply. And to be able to do so without fear.

Say a patient consumes 1/2 oz per week. That's 26 ounces from an outdoor grow.

(edit d word) should Not be able to have grows. this a biggie

a (edit d word) owner could have his 12...etc

this would deter a monopoly.....(and that is their goal. opps did i leak a secret?) the dispenseries would then rely on the cg network and the wealth would be enjoyed by the (edit d word) and us little people

the goal should be to maintain the cg/pt system and prevent a monopoly by the (edit d word) or anyone else for that matter.

Nothing like a little 4 AM snow shoveling to get the blood pumping…….

I always start and end my thought process toward these things with this question-

“Is it in the best interest of the patient and does it fall within the scope and intentions of the MMMA?”

I do not include this question anywhere along the line-

“Is it in the best interest of the distribution of wealth among caregivers?”

This question leads to price fixing, so I actually don’t ever ask it.

A caregiver or patient should be allowed to accept as little reimbursement for their costs as they wish. They should be able to give it away if they want to. They should also have a safe place to conduct that transfer, such as a farmer’s market with no barriers to state compliant entrants. It matters not who owns the facility under this scenario, so long as price fixing is avoided.

I also see no problem with voluntary testing for purity. It is in the patient’s best interest and does not impose upon the current law. If a patient prefers a tested product, it should be a choice available to them.

Fair assessment?

I think you are a well intentioned person, but I have been quite offended at a few of your posts.

Forgive me for asking this, but have you taken it upon yourself to complain to federal agents about someone who is operating in a fashion you do not agree with?

I am sorry, but some of your previous posts were a bit haunting so I have to throw it out there.

Also, I am sorry that you are sick and I hope you can find peace.

Fear ..

How much do you feel safe sitting on? A pile that will last you for the entire year?

When people have more than 2.5 oz they usually live in fear. They do all sorts of things to get rid of "excess" material.

Even though the material they get rid of is material they will have to purchase when their stockpile runs out.

We need recognition of the fact that poor people need to harvest and keep a years supply. And to be able to do so without fear.

Say a patient consumes 1/2 oz per week. That's 26 ounces from an outdoor grow.

Thats right PB, this is something we need to 'get over' for 2011. Cooperative grows indoors were avoided by the DEA, lets see if they will do the same for an outdoor cooperative grow. Patients will have to assert the defense that they are growing meds - "What ever amount deemed necessary to alleviate their medical conditions" and at "a cost that is not punitive to poor patients who need medicine."

It will come, you guys did the dispensary thing - it works in some places. Now, its time for outdoor coops.

-DN

How can we expect anyone outside the culture to lend credibility or respect our cause if we have those who on one hand use religious text to push (olive oil) for $75 and call a cg donning out free meds to the needy.... evil , sick monster?

I see .. A Crohns patient could get by with as little as a single $20 bottle of that oil you seem to think is so worthless.

I come up with ways to make medical marijuana more affordable to patients everywhere.

Doing it in ways that are well beyond your wildest dreams.

What have you done for the entire state lately?

That worthless oil has turned kidneys back on for a couple of folks lately .. How many lives have you saved with your efforts?

I see .. A Crohns patient could get by with as little as a single $20 bottle of that oil you seem to think is so worthless.

I come up with ways to make medical marijuana more affordable to patients everywhere.

That worthless oil has turned kidneys back on for a couple of folks lately .. How many lives have you saved with your efforts?

How many cancers have gone away with your efforts?

I try to avoid jumping into someone else's fight, but I feel I should 'man up' and admit that I have tried PB's oil. It worked for me, and I also gave it to a patient with skin issues and he reports improvement. Its not fair to knock another person's medicine - and harm the credibility of many sick people who say PB's oil helps them.

PB has been at many events, and he has many loyal followers.

Are we just slinging lies to harm reputations? What are we doing here?

-DN

I try to avoid jumping into someone else's fight, but I feel I should 'man up' and admit that I have tried PB's oil. It worked for me, and I also gave it to a patient with skin issues and he reports improvement. Its not fair to knock another person's medicine - and harm the credibility of many sick people who say PB's oil helps them.

PB has been at many events, and he has many loyal followers.

Are we just slinging lies to harm reputations? What are we doing here?

-DN

Thank you.

There are a few people up north that seem to have focused on knocking my stuff. I figure people that have never seen it so they don't know any better.

do we want large commercial grows (potentially laden with chemicals) for supply, or small grows, clean, chemical free,(true medicine) grown in small batches grown across the state by our great caregivers?

okay be nice! Thanks....

There is very little support for “large commercial grows”, but it has little to do with chemicals. Chemicals are only needed in uncontrolled /unsanitary environments, not “large environments”. I have seen some pretty nasty basements out there, small as they may be.

In a “commercial setting”, it can be easier to construct a true medical growing environment and provide big time lumens.

It is not in the patient’s best interest to have a small number of large grows though, because if they were shut down it would greatly hinder the patient supply.

A vast cottage industry is seems to be more appropriate.

The ACLU is of the opinion that a caregiver or a patient should have options for grow space outside of a residential community and is suing for that right. I think they will win. But can one caregiver justify the overhead entailed with maintaining and securing a commercial property? That is a tough one. Also, the DEA seems to be of the opinion that several caregivers operating within one grow is worth investigating (see Lansing), and nothing good ever happens after an investigation begins.

The way this has played out in other states is that each county decides upon its own plant limit per cooperative into their regulations. Magically, that number seldom exceeds 99, which seems to reduce the amount of curiosity from higher levels of law enforcement.

So again, your wrong, and are totally hypocritical if you think we should go to jail...What, because ou htink it will leave more clients for you? WHo is the one that is greedy...wanting us locked up!!!? ALL DISPENSARIES??? I mean wow, if karma exists you better duck hater

have no idea who you are or your circumstance..my comments were regarding all dispenceries...not any in particular.

i only want those who have broken the law to pay the consequnce....that is what the law is for, to protect the law abiding citizens from those working outside of it.

dont want anyone to go to jail...rather everyone remain legal.

dont know why you take this personally???....conscience can be a humbling somtimes.

peace

Guest Happy Guy

First we need the law defined. Then we find out if they were breaking the law. Saying they are using patient to patient transfers as the basis for legality is fine. Prove it is legal and we can all live in peace. It's a disservice to our community to say you are selling legally but hide behind technicalities to do it. It's either legal or it isn't. No one should pass judgement before it is defined.

My beef with dispensaries are limited to what they do to undermine my rights. Also, the one owner who bought chemical smelling meds and said he would hide it in medibles. This isn't a total wet blanket over all dispensaries, just the ones who applaud moratoriums, hire lobbyists and use them against the small grower, and buy substandard meds and try to pass them off for an ill gotten profit.

Exactly - don't know anything, can't say anything.

Have a good day PB - back to bed.

-DN

been researching every resource available on simpson oil, etc for over a month

got some very real potential

correct me if i am wrong but pb diffuser kit = olive oil bottle and his blessing....no cannabis whatsoever...$75

what makes his olive oil better than the $7.50 oil i buy at worldmart? maybe a special blessing? dunno but our research indicates Nothing

cannabis oil works..plain old olive oil not so much

just to be clear pb oil(as sold in the difuser kit) is not simpson oil...so what is it? regular old olive oil(blessed by pb) marked up %1000

yeah thats who we want to negotiate our rights...not

just because we poor broken and discarded dont mean we stupid.

you guys in your ivory towers forget one thing..us little people the ones with both feet on the ground.

pb oil as sold in infuser kit form is not cannabis oil....right? $75 right

Profiteer pure and simple...%1000 mark up...very compasionate indeed

God has given us this wonderful plant. it no doubt has power. that should be evident to everyone.

where there is power, there is corruption......where ther is corruption there is profit.....where there is profit there is greed....etc

this medicine is a blessing to us, growing wild and Free for us to be Good Stewards...good neighbors..good citizens

i am intimately aware of the economics of indoor grows. i am cognizant of the lure of $$ and the corruption it breeds.

that is where the danger lies in the heart of the greedy.

i will ALWAYS be in the corner of the patient,...those cast aside in the pursuit of obscene profit.

God help us if we are to be represented by those who would peddle snake oil with No cannabis at %1000 profit

i will fight to the death for those who cannot for themselves

God help us all.

It's a thin line. I mean time is all we have. If we put all our time into something and don't make money, we have no food, no life.

friend if you open your heart God will provide...maybe not what you want but surely what you need.

You cant out give God...have faith, love your brother...specially those in need. be charitable and you will not be forsaken...fact is you will be rewarded beyond your comprehension.

i suspect the greedy are never happy, never satisfied....that because your heart hungers for love...true selfless love

not love of thy self

If the State of Michigan shown to the rest of the country its selfless compasion for the sick and broken....legalization would sweep the nation

as long as the movement is profit motivated, trust will be an issue...thats mans nature

work with nature and anything is posible..

peace

Brothers and Sisters

We must follow the Law....Gods Law and mans law.

no one wants anyone to suffer in jail

lest we forget we all enjoy the rights we have on the shoulders of those before us.

God Bless em

peace

My instant reaction is that I wish on you the same you wish on those you disagree with.

But frankly I wouldn't wish those things on anyone.