Cadillac Dispensary Makes Front Page...

Shadeleaf

Do they post a menu, with prices, like Mt. Pleasant ??

Curious. 57 miles one way.... 114 mile round trip. Good $12 in gas. And a good two hours total in the car.

Any reports on products and prices ?

I'll go check it out..... if it's worth it.

I'm a sucker for trying some strain I have only read or heard about.

Peace.

thanks for the post

this is the new place in Cadillac,the last one on 13th street was shut down. twinn Bridges is located at 1502b N. Mitchell,st.the phone# there is 231-885-4477.wishing them the best. thanks for the post.

Your welcome. We need to keep people in the know.

Do they post a menu, with prices, like Mt. Pleasant ??

Curious. 57 miles one way.... 114 mile round trip. Good $12 in gas. And a good two hours total in the car.

Any reports on products and prices ?

I'll go check it out..... if it's worth it.

I'm a sucker for trying some strain I have only read or heard about.

Peace.

I'll see what I can find out for you if someone doesn't post some info first.

WOW...lots of views. Anyone have any opinions or comments?

Your welcome. We need to keep people in the know.

I'll see what I can find out for you if someone doesn't post some info first.

WOW...lots of views. Anyone have any opinions or comments?

Hope they stay in business, it's only about an hour away from me. They should post a menu like said before... and wondering if they will be open on the 23rd.

To anyone who believes dispesaries are illegal in michigan, THERE ARE TWO MAIN PARTS OF THE LAW MAKING DISPENSARIES LEGAL, as long as the owner is a patient. A patient can "assist" as many qualifying medical marijuana patients as he/she wants without arrest according to the law.

i like that part i thik we may open one up inn Ferndale to see what would happen :goodjob:

To anyone who believes dispesaries are illegal in michigan, THERE ARE TWO MAIN PARTS OF THE LAW MAKING DISPENSARIES LEGAL, as long as the owner is a patient. A patient can "assist" as many qualifying medical marijuana patients as he/she wants without arrest according to the law.

i like that part i thik we may open one up inn Ferndale to see what would happen :goodjob:

Good luck :D I definately think they should be legal according to how the law reads too, however it does seem like cops are shutting down dispensaries commonly.

Ferndale city council is going to enact an ordinance to specifically word 'dispensary' as a acceptable business, they plan to allow this in designated areas of ferndale. Royal Oak Planning commision suggested that the city allow dispensaries in certain areas- a one mile stretch of woodward, but that didn't go.

-DN

Good luck with that, BAT. Seriously. You've had enough trouble. But you do display as a daredevil and the State of Michigan may go easy on dispensaries but the DEA does not, at least in CA, and likely DEA is headed here to mess with ours, both those currently open and closed. The bigger your gross sales (are or were), the bigger your draw. In prosecuting for it DEA/DOJ uses your corporate tax returns against you. A double-edged sword, to file or not to file? No matter, to DEA you are many step up from a mere grower, they class and proscute you as a DEALER, and they hold up the tax returns you filed (if you did, your tax returns as prosecution exhibit number ONE.

“I therefore believe it is illegal for someone to supply marijuana to someone who is a patient other than one registered to that person,” Smathers said.

Smathers said that the way the law is written, a registered patient can't be arrested for securing marijuana from a dispensary.

I don't think they are recognizing patient to patient transfers. What part of the law is that in B&T?

Good luck with that, BAT. Seriously. You've had enough trouble. But you do display as a daredevil and the State of Michigan may go easy on dispensaries but the DEA does not, at least in CA, and likely DEA is headed here to mess with ours, both those currently open and closed. The bigger your gross sales (are or were), the bigger your draw. In prosecuting for it DEA/DOJ uses your corporate tax returns against you. A double-edged sword, to file or not to file? No matter, to DEA you are many step up from a mere grower, they class and proscute you as a DEALER, and they hold up the tax returns you filed (if you did, your tax returns as prosecution exhibit number ONE.

serious??????????

Archived