Here Come The Feds

They sell fertilizer. Same people who own the dispensaries sell hydro stuff. That's why they had it in the warehouse. Simple answer. They only had 40 plants because they outsource the cannabis from other states and Mexico. Support Michigan, support the caregiver/patient model, not diverting dispensaries who buy illegal cannabis with a big question mark on it!

I second that motion.

When you're at the CC or Disp, say it loud, say it proud, "Make mine Michigan!"

We do have the upper hand after all...

They sell fertilizer. Same people who own the dispensaries sell hydro stuff. That's why they had it in the warehouse. Simple answer. They only had 40 plants because they outsource the cannabis from other states and Mexico. Support Michigan, support the caregiver/patient model, not diverting dispensaries who buy illegal cannabis with a big question mark on it!

Sorry, apparently the sarcasm was missed in my remark. As far as outsourcing goes I agree but I won't make any comments on that until I know if it is true or not.

Maybe thats why the DEA targeted them - they might have been buying out of state meds - interstate stuff like that is FEDERAL business...

Maybe if we stay 100% in michigan, and use only 100% legal people - the DEA and State might view us as trying to follow Michigan State Law. A club that quietly allows members to transfer meds between each other, michigan patients, with michigan grown meds - might be an acceptable model for citizens - than some cash only business that is trying to get over competition by obtaining out of state grown marijuana. They are not just concerned about the weight of marijuana in these out of state transactions - but the money that is not being reported to them.... Small local clubs with many small growers do not need to have massive weights like 100lbs or even 5lbs. Each grower or patient helping patient is only a small transaction, and typically small amounts. Hardly a theme for Feds to wet the front of their pants over.

-DN

That is true i go to court all the time just to find out the real story their are only two of us so far as i know and they are Me and Kingpinn

some had 15 plants some had 12 and a few clones but look at us i did 11 and Torey had 10 i wanted to be under plant count just to be on the safe side it didn't work for us

It is interesting that in most cases when all the information is known there was some questionable circumstances surrounding the cases. I think it is clear that there are some counties where LEO does not care if you are legal or not. It is also clear that some LEO will do dishonest things like weigh your whole cake. But for the most part if you are 100% legal and have a card your risk is pretty low.

I hope no one is importing from other states such as Colorado or even worse Non US Mexico. These kinds of activities undermine our cause and will give the prohibitionist the ammunition they need to shut us down. It goes far beyond that however. Michigan is hurting. People are out of work and starving. Many people who can't work regular jobs are supplementing their income. If dispensaries do not support the current system with the patients/caregivers and their overages as their main supplier, they are useless to our system. Importation will eventually lead to our caregivers/patients being bankrupt in a booming business environment. A few rich guys will get richer and patients will eventually be prisoners to the dispensary system. We must work on a distribution system that stays within the confines of the law and insurers that our core system stays strong. So if you are in the importation business, cease and desist, you are destroying the Michigan Medical Marijuana Act.

Secondly, this ends any hope for large scale commercial grows in the state. Anyone that is negotiating for this currently needs to do a reality check. All the agreements in the world with the state are null and void, when the DEA is kicking the doors in. Our system must function as written in law.

For the life of me I can't understand why anyone knowing the condition of the economy and the investment that patients and caregivers have made to start their grows, would betray that trust by importing from states, with healthy economies and established distribution systems, at the cost of destroying the Michigan Medical Marijuana Economy. Thanks, Bb

Small plant count? That's because they outsource. 20 pounds a week or more. They say it themselves. Outsource it from other states and Mexico because they have to sell it to them cheaply due to it being illegal. That's how they work/rake.

Where did you find this information? I looked at their website and couldn't find anything like that. The menu says, "CCC features medication from the following list of local Michigan grown and produced strains. We encourage you to discuss your personal needs with one of our patient advocates. Not all medications are available at all times."

i also like the minimalization tactic used by the DEA, "we're not after the medical marijuana user. if you are at home and you have plant counts in check, you've got nothing to worry about. we're buddies. we care about you and all sick people.... hey, buddy - do you mind if i come in to use your bathroom? don't worry, your grow is safe from us."

so typical. they talk to you like "i understand, you've got just a teeny, tiny amount of weed," like "it's just weed, it's not bad. i understand, i'm on your side."

then you admit to having it, showing them your teeny wheency bit of weed, and see where you are in 5 minutes.

Archived