7 Chilling Reasons Why You Shouldn't Smoke Marijuana

Looks like Billy forgot the old, "Don't run with knives" rule.

That's not related to Marijuana, is because they removed prayer from the schools....

Oh, how well I remember this Psalm, "And the Lord sayeth, "Thou shall not runeth with scissors or lengths of sharpened blade." Least it offend the eye of the Lord thy God, and he will smiteth thee down with jagged knives and barbs for impaling thyself on similarly sharp objects."

Looks like Billy forgot the old, "Don't run with knives" rule.

That's not related to Marijuana, is because they removed prayer from the schools....

Oh, how well I remember this Psalm, "And the Lord sayeth, "Thou shall not runeth with scissors or lengths of sharpened blade." Least it offend the eye of the Lord thy God, and he will smiteth thee down with jagged knives and barbs for impaling thyself on similarly sharp objects."

Earth to frank!

Wow what was that all about? lmfao!!

funny video! little punks on youtube getting all kinds of hits,

My nephew shoots big partys, boat party, bud bash, jobbie nooner, he put some of his stuff on you tube and true t.v got a hold of him.

The have run several of his clips for 500 bucks a shot, and he is just out checking out the sites, x rated, and medicating, he is a legal patient. look him up on myspace if you want, bud bash!

Peace

FTW

Jim

p.s hey frank you should just do a video of a normal evening at home an post it, i have a feeling it would be interesting!! :thumbsu:

That young man has a future in Oakland County government. Here's another one of his.

How Marijuana Kills - The Death Of Billy (Graphic)

That was silly as all heck!

Was that jessie the body ventura doing the narrating lol!

Peace

FTW

Jim

Earth to frank!

Wow what was that all about? lmfao!!

Peace

FTW

Jim

p.s hey frank you should just do a video of a normal evening at home an post it, i have a feeling it would be interesting!! :thumbsu:

Just channeling some Monty Python 'Holy Grail' energy...

It was a toss up between riffing on that or John Cusack's death scene in 'The Grifters'; Python's much funnier...

Archived