Curing?

tooldini

I have a plant I harvested and trimmed a little then hung it up for almost 4 days. It felt pretty dry so I trimmed some more and then put it into a mason jar. I have been opening the jar for a few minutes every day since. I noticed today it just seems kinda floppy and moist again :( should I have left it hang for longer? Or should I have been leaving the lid off longer each day? Any help would be appreciated since I am not a big smoker and do not know much of how it should feel or look before you smoke. I do need some help LOL I may have to hit a CC to find someone local to help me

Nope you are doing it exactly right. It will get moist again as the center where it is more wet gets absorbed by the drier out part of the bud. The idea for best smoking is to get it a consistent moisture throughout the bud. That is where the art comes in. Getting it so it burns well but isn't overly dry and harsh. I normally leave the jars open for a couple of hours at a time until that magic dryness point is achieved.

Nope you are doing it exactly right. It will get moist again as the center where it is more wet gets absorbed by the drier out part of the bud. The idea for best smoking is to get it a consistent moisture throughout the bud. That is where the art comes in. Getting it so it burns well but isn't overly dry and harsh. I normally leave the jars open for a couple of hours at a time until that magic dryness point is achieved.

you forgot one thing Use As Needed :goodjob:

Archived