Fraudulent Change Form Sent In

When I applied for my card I went to a local company that helps assist patients. Upon receiving my first card everything was in tact with my application. However, I just received a new card in the mail assigning me to a CG I did NOT request & have no idea who the CG is. I called the co who handled my paperwork & was given a few different lines of bs. Eventually was told that I signed a blank change form & they do this to assist patients. I do not recall signing any blank forms & believe this form was forged. I also told them when I filled out initial papers that I didn't want a CG. Contacted the state requesting copies of these forms that I did not send/authorize to be sent, but extremely beside myself as to how this all went down. Not sure how to proceed & looking for suggestions on my next step.

I have a patient who had the same thing happen to him. It was from a group in the Bay City area. He told them he had his own caregiver. A couple months later they notify him that he can get meds whenever he needs from them as they took his plant count and applied as his caregiver without his consent, knowledge or signature.

I feel this group is illegally taking plant counts from patients without their knowledge!!! They use the patients info they get during the Dr's visit and fraudulently apply as caregivers taking away the patients plant count. The patient won't find out for months until the new card comes in the mail. This group needs to be reported to the MDCH for their fraudulent activities.

I'm not sure what their called but I'll try to get more info on them. I do know their in the Bay City area though.

Beware who you go to for your referral or renewal, some clinics are run by very shady people!

Use this form to get rid of that caregiver.

http://www.michigan....09_272850_7.pdf

yes and dont contact c.g to let them know, they deserve to go to jail!!!

Peace

FTW

Jim

and this is the start of the traveling circus (clinics) dismay every one with a card from one of them places is not going to be happy soon!

There are a number of businesses that offer a low patient’s fee (this is usually a charge for completing paperwork), a doctor charge (usually a few dollars more that if you went to the doctor on your own). Some of these places charge a higher patient fee if you will grow your own, or if you have a caregiver. If you have no caregiver, the business will assign one to you (sometime even when you do). Those people who want to receive financial benefits from our MMJ law can sign with these businesses as potential caregivers for a fee. They are assigned a patient when another caregiver is not noted.

These businesses also favor the patients by mailing the paperwork. The patients are given a complete set of forms to sign. Most are so geeked; they sign away their privileges, and then have to pay to get them back. This is why the patient is unaware of the assignment. This happens in more than one area. I warn this practice many. Many months ago. I was told to mind my own.

Archived