Supreme Court Upholds Freedom Of Speech In Obscenity-Filled Ruling

Sledge

"It is the opinion of this court that the right to speak without censorship or fear of intimidation is fundamental to a healthy democracy," Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg wrote for the majority. "Furthermore, the court finds that the right to say whatever the hell you want, whenever the hell you want, is not only a founding tenet, but remains essential to the continued success of this nation."

Added Ginsburg, "In short, freedom of speech means the freedom of f**king speech, you ignorant c**ksuckers."

:lol: :lol:

sheesh.. sometimes I really hate us stupid americans.. I hate how we will pound the snot out of anyone that tries to question our freedoms, yet continuously and adamantly refuse to have a darn thing to do with the responsibility of freedom.

Freedom is not free... it's paid for with responsibility, and we sure have not been paying our bill.

Besides, it's just nasty for judges to call anyone in their court names, grow up judges.

sheesh.. sometimes I really hate us stupid americans.. I hate how we will pound the snot out of anyone that tries to question our freedoms, yet continuously and adamantly refuse to have a darn thing to do with the responsibility of freedom.

Freedom is not free... it's paid for with responsibility, and we sure have not been paying our bill.

Besides, it's just nasty for judges to call anyone in their court names, grow up judges.

The article is from the Onion. It is satire like National Lampoon. It may be by the same people for all I know. Justice Ruth Ginsburg does not seem like the bird flipping type to me. :D

Archived