Wanna Give Bubblegrower A Great Christmas?

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah i had the car back in 78'.

once i took over the west coast mary kay operations in the 80's things really took off. by 1995 i had this puppy parked in my driveway :thumbsu:

gallery_13801_60_69234.jpg

Dammer , I Always Wondered what MM-1 looked like . I Can't help but wonder what the Stewardess/Flight Attendantettes look like on that Air-Ship . This Clears Up any Possible Confusion on the term " Fly the Friendly Sky's " ,,,

Guest Mrs. bubblegrower

I was hoping she would be apart of the Crew ....

She has some of the biggest Budds I've ever seen ... :thumbsu:

How do you find time for the Computer ?

SERIOUSLY!!! WTF?! ;)

Oops ,

Mrs Bubblegrower is Here & we're in Deep Feces now I see . Sorry Mrs Bubblegrower that Dr. Tarzan Guy made me do it . Some kinda Mind Control Thingamajiggy Trance :rolleyes::unsure: ,,,

Darn Irish

Always blaming someone for their wondering eyes ....

irish-blessing.gif

I'm half Irish and half German ... :thumbsu:

Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

Just a note on those numbers....As nice as 232 looks, the majority of this was bots from Africa. After Joe banned the whole continent, our numbers dropped by half. I say this for 2 reasons: 1) wanted people to know that stat is a bit slanted, and 2) I'd love to see 232 real people on at one time....We'll take 50 in the Chat when you get a chance..

Best

Could you please get me one more Economical ...

Gas is So Expensive ....

Perferably a Mopar / Dodge please :thumbsu:

I 'd Love a new Pink Dodge Charger ,

But I'd be happy w/ a Pink Dodge PT Cruiser :thumbsu:

I saw your pic and I think the only way your fitting in a PT cruiser is if its a drop top or at least has a sun roof!! :rolleyes:

Darn Irish

Always blaming someone for their wondering eyes ....

irish-blessing.gif

I'm half Irish and half German ... :thumbsu:

Yes those Wandering Irish Eyes . Now the 1/2 Irish surely explains yer Kind Demeanor & Compassion , Must be the 1/2 German makes you a Good Gardener & Cook along with being Dedicated to The Cause . A Great Combination if ya ask me ,,,

Just a note on those numbers....As nice as 232 looks, the majority of this was bots from Africa. After Joe banned the whole continent, our numbers dropped by half. I say this for 2 reasons: 1) wanted people to know that stat is a bit slanted, and 2) I'd love to see 232 real people on at one time....We'll take 50 in the Chat when you get a chance..

Best

Just One question I have Garfield ,

If By Chance Dr. Tarzan deems Several Members on the site on the date in Question as Bi-Polar or even Tri-Polar could we Not In Fact count those Multiple Personalities as 2 or Possibly 3 people in one ??? That would Possibly Surely Increase the number of Members on the site to Record Proportions . Just Food fer Thought as I find their is No Off Position to the Genius Switch ,,, :wacko:;)

Archived