Wanna Give Bubblegrower A Great Christmas?

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is a great idea BG. A MMMA Christmas Party. This will be the MMMA's first party this year. We have been busy fighting the good fight and winning. Bg, I know you're in a lot of pain, but yet you still think of our community. Thank you! We are fortunate to have you as a teacher and a friend.

Thanks, bb

gotta teach....... thats the calling :)

thank you my friend. so much love to you and yours this holiday season from me, my wife, and my entire family.

I just put a sticky note on the wall by the computer!

Happy Festivus!

Mizerman

heck yeah......i dont care if you are actually sitting in front of your computer or not..... jst log in and walk away :)

as rigged/fixed/crazy as it is......... im just tired of looking at the same number :)

hey all

may the bud gods pass us all good cheer and we have great flowers of long dense buds to choose from..

with high hopes that we all have a safe and Merry Christmas with a very good New Year for all...

think we need a spark up time so we can all enjoy the flavors together and have smoke rings for all to enjoy...

any 20 time would be great... remember to puff and pass... we all need to feel better... also to know it will get better if we stick together...

Life is better with good friends around us all... may we all be able to get together again in the new year to come...

so say hi and smile even if it hurts so others will feel it too...

have a great day and include someone else in it... including others in our blessings to all for a fun and safe Holidays...

Happy Holidays to us all with the Merriest of thoughts to everyone out here...

Marry Christmas from abbe and my family to yours...

Archived