Pen Vaporizer?

I'm not familiar with that model, but I am suspicious of how good it might be at that price. We own an i-Inhale/Iolite portable unit; it costs around $150 and is just so-so. Lots of backpressure, and basically only works well enough to maintain your level. It takes forever to go from stone sober to medicated with it. If this is a better product at 1/5 the price, let us know.

I have seen similar devices in this price range. There is no temperature control. You adjust the temperature by adjust the flame size on the lighter. It makes a better sneak-a-toke than vaporizer. If the flame is set high it come in direct contact with the herb. But I have not seen this exact device.

I have now tried just about every portable vaporizer available. I have spent so much I hate to say how much. :rolleyes:

It may work for some people but I just can't seem to control the temperature with a lighter. Of the ones I have tried the essential vape seems to be the most easy to not overheat. You can see better when things start to vaporize than the others. Still nothing works better than the extreme Q for me.

I did just order a iolite. I had the chance to try one and it seemed to work pretty good but like all of them I have tried I am afraid I will be disappointed after actually using it for a while.

check these out, the easy vape is cheap but surprisingly Awsome, I have a vapir one also, blows up balloons, but I realy prefer this easy vape.

I picked mine up from this buyer about 20 bucks cheaper w/o the extras, check out more of this guys stuff its realy fair priced!

http://cgi.ebay.com/2-VAPORIZERS-PRICE-1-THE-BACK-SCHOOL-DEAL-/180538858728?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2a08f45ce8

http://cgi.ebay.com/15-off-SNEAK-VAPE-CYBER-MONDAY-DEAL-BONUS-/190472718644?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2c590f0934

Merry christmas!

Peace

FTW

Jim

• 1 month later...

Got launch box today. I tried it but not sure if I did it correct. I seemed more smokey than I would think. My wife was complaining that is smelled like skunks in the bedroom a little bit ago LOL. maybe I sucked too hard or waited too long. It seemed like almost instantly there was vapor or smoke coming out of the tube. Any ideas

Got launch box today. I tried it but not sure if I did it correct. I seemed more smokey than I would think. My wife was complaining that is smelled like skunks in the bedroom a little bit ago LOL. maybe I sucked too hard or waited too long. It seemed like almost instantly there was vapor or smoke coming out of the tube. Any ideas

If you think it is smoke then maybe try a lower temperature.

May help and yes vaporizers take some learning but WELL worth it.

tooldini my friend, all you gotta do is micro hit it. the slower u suck in the hotter the unit runs i.e more heat for combustion

if you pull harder it will also cool it down :)

www.fuckcombustion.com has a vaporizer forum and click on the magic flight thread

you will find all the questions answered, thats what i did

I got some popcorn hits and some like nothing but it seems to work good not as harsh on lungs.I think I know what you mean about the micro hits. I did a couple micro tokes and seemed like nothing really happened much as far as exhaling very little came out,, but it worked and I was breathing good in a few minutes :) I just gotta get used to it. I will check out that site thanks

Archived