Reeferman Genetics?

Brandan

so I am on hemp depot looking at reefermans gear, specifically the early bubba kush, cherry bomb indica, and the pink kush. Well has any one grown out any of his stuff b4? I know he is an established breeder/grower so i am just interested on ur guys opinion.. hoping to order in next couple days :)

I have grown lots of Reeferman genetics.Currently have Cherry Bomb 1 and 2.Very potent medicine imo.The only problem with his gear is bad germ rates,some of his stock is at least 5 years old.I ordered CB1 from attitude and only had one sprout and that wasn't the first time with his stock.His genetics are top notch,but i believe he has been out of the picture for a bit.I know HD shows some of his "new" stuff,but I haven't heard from him in a while.

reeferman has GREAT genetics. one of my favorite strain is his Airborn G13 x Nev's Haze that was reworked by another great breeder for 2 years. this is great med's i mean some of the strongest i've had and i've had lots of great stuff. also finished is 47 days and has super dense nugs. I'd run any of his gear again without question he has some great stuff. this strain has stayed when some of these clone only's that people are raving about i've sourced and ended up pitching because they dont compare.

so I am on hemp depot looking at reefermans gear, specifically the early bubba kush, cherry bomb indica, and the pink kush. Well has any one grown out any of his stuff b4? I know he is an established breeder/grower so i am just interested on ur guys opinion.. hoping to order in next couple days :)

he has amazing strains but I heard he germ rates are only 70-80%. Go with CannaCopia get the RESIN BOMB PACKAGE. That is a lot of fuxing bang for your buck bro...trust me. I have all CannaCopia's gear. That is part of my breeding baseline. Ask anyone that has smoked some of my stuff. My old page dlovas has a bunch of peeps that can vouche for it. Not that I am working for Cannacopia he just has some bad as- DEEP CHUNKS.

Do your self a favor GET THE BUBBA KUSH, CHOCOLATE, and G13, then find his Cali Orange x deep chunk and MAGNUM from other seeds banks. he is a small breeder so he is only at a few seedbanks. There is a head shop in Windsor that had his stock...petes I believe its called.

Go with the Pink Kush! I would love to see that strain grown out around here.

Plus the Bubba Kush is floating around here in clone form and its a very nice cut.

PK has a longer flower time to many other comparable strains that are quicker. 10 weeks is to long for me. Dynamite grows quickly, shishkaberry, all the deep chunks lines, and a ton of others are much faster and the same or higher grade.

Look into Chimera's gear. I have run his Mental Floss it's top shelf.

Blah blah chimera.....blah blah cannacopia....blah blah...all my stuff is better than what you want or have...blah blah BLAH!

Hijacking to blow yourself as usual David.

Brendan if you want a Bubba cut PM me.

Couldn't of said it any better

I have grown several of RM strains,even when he was Prairie Fire Seeds and everyone that sprouted was what the pack said.I have not seen any watered down varieties out of his stock.The Cherry Bomb #1,Cherry Berry,and NL x K2 are some of the most potent,tastiest,and resinous plants I have sampled. My only problem is with his germ rates.

Whatever this man has done in his past(A B), or compared to other seed makers.................he has been true to the weed. Most of his strains I have been impressed with. If your talking pure, what about Burmese, Black seed, OPT, Phnom Phen, Hoa Bac, Nepalese Highland, Orig. Haze, Williams Wonder, Panama Red. Watered down? Not a chance. The dude is solid as Cheech would say.

His whole spiel was about keeping landrace strains going and for the most part he did a very good job.

And Chong was pretty high on his Labrador. lol

Blah blah chimera.....blah blah cannacopia....blah blah...all my stuff is better than what you want or have...blah blah BLAH!

Hijacking to blow yourself as usual David.

Brendan if you want a Bubba cut PM me.

cannastyloe,

thats a funny remark because Chimera is mentioned in the Jorge Cervantes bible. The guy must be a very good salesmen to have gotten in the same book that is used in 90% of cannabis colleges.

cannastyloe,

thats a funny remark because Chimera is mentioned in the Jorge Cervantes bible. The guy must be a very good salesmen to have gotten in the same book that is used in 90% of cannabis colleges.

It doesn't surprise me that most mj schools refer to "the Jorge Cervantes bible". Most of those schools are about making money instead of really teaching how to grow. I taught for Oaksterdam U and never cared for the curriculum. Cloning is considered to be advanced and CPR is taught as a 101 class.

Why would most growers and caregivers need to know CRP before cloning???

Anyway there is lots of good information in the Jorge Cervantes bible but it also has it's share of misinformation.

Indica Jones you can always get Reefer Scam beans from Hemp Depot all day long ...

the hemp depot has been in business since before most of all these other banks. he is a highly reputable man. And frankly i would rather support a canadian than a European. You never know the canucks might be part of our Union very soon.

Archived