Hawaiian Snow

Seefdro

Hawaiian Snow

I grew several nice FEMALES <(( :blow-a-heart:))>... AND this was the finest of the bunch.... Not the most "unique"... But the finest.

She's in my breeding program.... FOR "8-Mile Snow"-ZLG. MI pride. :lolu:. :):wub:

She has potential.

BUT needs patience.

I can make several available upon request before I get out of "VACATION" mode... Then my R & D starts up again.

14 weeks of flowering possible.... though..... :angel:

Be well,

:skydive:

Hawaiian Snow

Awards:

1st prize HTCC 2003.

3rd prize Highlife 2006.

2nd prize Champions Cup 2007

Genetics: Hawaiian, Laos.

Effect: Very well known between heavy smokers that look for strong buds.

A sativa-high that creeps on you, followed by a blasting stoned feeling.

Flowering indoor: 11 weeks with a yield up to 700 gr/sqm.

Flowering outdoor: Ready between October and November in the Northern hemisphere.

In June in the Southern one. Voted best weed of 2003,

a true sativa champion for champion growers. Yield up to 1200 gr/plant.

THC: 23.7%

CBD: 1.1%

CBN: 0.8%

More Reading Information

What is Hawaiian Snow like to produce?

Can quite easily be vegetated. Tons of great harvests have been found with Hawaiian Snow. Grows awesomely in hydroponics setups. The seeds arrive and bud almost instantly. Interesting sight. Vegetating Hawaiian Snow can be just plain fun. Vegetating Hawaiian Snow can be just plain fun. This type is considered to be very strong. Can be awesome for early harvesting. Hawaiian Snow has awesome leaves and buds. This variety has great leaves and buds. Hawaiian Snow grows well in anything. Growing indoor or outdoor, Hawaiian Snow can be quite easily done. Interesting flavour. Great marijuana to grow for a novice. Growing indoor or outdoor, Hawaiian Snow can be quite easily managed great in soil. Grows awesomely in hydroponic setups. Awesome to grow for a novice. This strain of ganja should have won many Cannabis cups. This plant can be great for late harvesting. Many generations have been produced from this strain. The seeds arrive and bud almost instantly. Hawaiian Snow is known to have huge results. This type has awesome leaves and buds. Hawaiian Snowis a hugely popular variety. Can quite easily be vegetated. This strain is quite easy for the outdoor grower. Growing indoor or outdoor, this type can be quite easily done. Grows well in hydroponic setups. This strain is said to contain an incredible amount of THC.

What is Hawaiian Snow like to Smoke?

This gives an unusually clear buzz and a slightly delayed effect. This type produces no hangover or bad effects. The taste is superb smooth and sweet. Is hard hitting with a aromatic follow up. This weed will burn quickly and well. A big plant with a great smell and an up high. This ganja has a ton to offer with a really strong, mellow high. The skunk smell is still there in abundance. Has a very spacey high. Tends to taste very green like when vaporized. This is an extremely nice smelling plant its one of the favorites in the Amsterdam coffee shops.

Where can one discover more info on How to

Grow Hawaiian Snow Marijuana Cannabis Growing??

Having the right information can be the difference between crystal heavy buds or a brown dead bush. Have you been researching to no avail? How to Grow Hawaiian Snow Marijuana Cannabis Growing? is an fun subject online. What is the best source of information on How to Grow Hawaiian Snow Marijuana Cannabis Growing?? We can tell you how to increase your spend. It's hard when you have to make a decision about buying seeds through a mail order company, so we've researched it for you. Searching for facts about green is a hard challenge. Don't waste your time or money on other things. Doing the right thing when it comes to pot is tough. The net is the best resource for How to Grow Hawaiian Snow Marijuana Cannabis Growing? Whether growing sativa or indica, it's important to remember that they're all plants. Do not make the hard accidents we did by using information.

Copy and Paste from : http://www.maryjanesgarden.com/strains/how-to-grow-hawaiian-snow.php

Regarding aroma...

"What is Hawaiian Snow like to Smoke?

This gives an unusually clear buzz and a slightly delayed effect. This type produces no hangover or bad effects. The taste is superb smooth and sweet. Is hard hitting with a aromatic follow up. This weed will burn quickly and well. A big plant with a great smell and an up high. This ganja has a ton to offer with a really strong, mellow high. The skunk smell is still there in abundance. Has a very spacey high. Tends to taste very green like when vaporized. This is an extremely nice smelling plant its one of the favorites in the Amsterdam coffee shops."

To add to this... Not much skunk with what I have... It's more coffee.... very nice!

Can have a spacey high effect... But it's clear, what's nice about this medicinal herb is that you won't get "acclimated" to it's medicinal effect... The buzz length is very nice as well.... NO DOWNER HERE.

I would harvest slightly after trichome's have reached their peak (pending on your medicinal taste)...AND those trichomes are IMPRESSIVE.

REGARDING HEIGHT & WIDTH--- Well, these ladies can GET BIG... They are controllable through super-cropping, etc... If your in to that.... & I would recommend so with H.S.

Keep them clean with good ventilation and clean the insides up for good air flow and larger top heavy nugs.

MAKE SURE THEY HAVE SPACE, if you want to grow them out a bit. These "can" provide HEAVY YIELDS.

OH YES, one more thing about "space"... To achieve EXCELLENT results use a larger container or "system" for optimal root growth.

I would also like to add that the ladies I'm offering will go beyond the 11 week flowering expectation. This is not to say you could not chop down at 11 weeks. I just think there is much more joy you can add with 2 to 3 more weeks of flowering. These FLOWERS/BUDZ will get big in the right conditions with nice, solid & gooey, juicy nugs :wub: .

Cure well, and H.S. will keep it's integrity for some time.

H.S. is a favorite of mine, as I will never forget the first time I indulged in her medicine :bighug: .--- AND it's still feels like the first time.

If your not up for the snow ASAP, no big thing. Send me a PM when you want to work with one as this strain is one of my favorites and won't be leaving my care anytime soon.

I offer these because I had to clean the ladies up and thought this would be a fine opportunity for those who have never tried her.

If you intend to try to grow these from seed they can be a little "needy" as a seedling.

The clones I provide are from the best of "MY" bunch and ya don't have to worry about the seed germination factor.-- Perfect for ya rookies!

By the way, SEEDS... I will also give a HS seed away for your medicinal research if ya pick up a clone from me.

Most likely these seeds will be feminized.... Most likely.- :lol: --- Ya just never know!

Since I do like the cannabis breeding I have been having fun with this strains potential... If ya want to want to pop something with "happy & strong" potentials then these seeds can offer this opportunity.... ***Remind me that you would like a seed as well***

8-Mile snow will be available in a year or two through the ZLI... Until then you can get a little preview from one of the mother's I'm working with for your medicinal enjoyment.

Be well, ganja farmers of MI medicine!

I grew Hawaiian Snow about 5 years ago. It is a very uplifting smoke for me. I still have some of the seeds and hope to introduce them to the BACC growing family soon. I really need to get a stock of meds going so that I can crack some beans and get a few new strains going. One day soon...soon...Peace...j.b.

I agree, very uplifting (Ya could push her for a little more "muscle relaxation" in her)... Needs more respect in the herb world... In "my" opinion.

Some visual medicinal entertainment-

For Scale... Typical size nug with good light "exposure".

HScloseuphappyface.jpg

Little close up...

HSsupercloseup.jpg

II had the pleasure of trying Seefdro's Hawaiian Snow and can say it was pretty impressive. loaded with trichs, well cured and tasty. I don't know if I've got the time to wait 14 weeks, I alerady got a kush that goes near 12 and turns into a monster. I don't want 2!!

Thanks Brian, I will say this regarding the multiple Snow'S I'm working with. I have passed out clones to two other caregivers, and I'm helping them acclimate to what this strain is about. The cuttings I will release are through the ZLI, and are provided by a couple other caregiver's kindness for the ZLI.- The HS I provided for ya is from my harvest and was slightly different than what I passed down to ya, but VERY SIMILAR. The happy bud shown here is the creative inspiration and harvest by another CG... Although I thought the pecans were perfect, that was my find.

Anywho-how, it's a happy plant... If you want a cutting I can provide that for ya with a cheap donation cost. BUT ya need to contact me ASAP. As they won't last too much longer prior to me dipping them and cloning them on my own.

Archived