Upsing Medication

Hello, here in michigan my current caregiver is seriously slacking and I happen to have friends in cali. Since both states are MMJ friendly would it be legal for me to recieve an overnighted (flown)package. within the package, along with medications would be a copy of my MMJ documentation.

i know i should support local grown, but any information will help. thanks in advance

My friend, we have some good medicine and compassionate humans here. Where abouts are you located? Folks that can help will send you a PM if you let us know more about you and how best we can help without doing something that might lead to trouble for you and yours. This is the best place to ask for help. Just ask. Where are you, like SE Mi UP or whatever so folks near you can respond.

Good luck!

If you wanted to receive meds from a MMJ friendly state via UPS how would you go about it?

Obviously a legal amount in both states, shipped through a private company like FEDEX or UPS and shipped overnight to assure it is flown and not found in a MMJ unfriendly state. Obviously the package should contain both parties documentation proving their MMJ legality. Is there anything I might have missed?

What are your thoughts and opinions. I know I should support local growers, but unfortunately the kzoo area isn't doing me justice at the moment

If you wanted to receive meds from a MMJ friendly state via UPS how would you go about it?

Obviously a legal amount in both states, shipped through a private company like FEDEX or UPS and shipped overnight to assure it is flown and not found in a MMJ unfriendly state. Obviously the package should contain both parties documentation proving their MMJ legality. Is there anything I might have missed?

What are your thoughts and opinions. I know I should support local growers, but unfortunately the kzoo area isn't doing me justice at the moment

from what i hear people use UPS all the time.. If it is packaged well, chances are it will go un-noticed.. If it is poorly packaged and pops open when loading, unloading, loading again, unloading again, loading, then unloading again to be sent down a conveyor belt to be loaded onto a truck where it might bounce around for part of or all of the day then it WILL be noticed. Depends on who finds it as far as what happens next.

from what i hear people use UPS all the time.. If it is packaged well, chances are it will go un-noticed.. If it is poorly packaged and pops open when loading, unloading, loading again, unloading again, loading, then unloading again to be sent down a conveyor belt to be loaded onto a truck where it might bounce around for part of or all of the day then it WILL be noticed. Depends on who finds it as far as what happens next.

I have gotten stuff sent to me from cali. from a pt. who lives here and works there,,yea I know,,but she has sent me all kinds of mm, medibles, you name it,,I dont know if this helped or not, I thought it to be not to brite but she also put in some doggy treats for my dogs, I used to get a box a month from her, my dogs new their was something in it for them!

If I was shipping in state i would use ups or fed ex not usps as they are gov run. I dont think there is a prob shipping via ups or fed ex in state, if both are pt's or one is a c.g and a pt!

My take, im not an attny but i wouldnt ask one either, I would just do it!

Peace

FTW

Jim

edit; I have gotten a sample of some nice oil from a friend here via usps! :thumbsu:

I'm no expert with FedEx and UPS but my company has been using them for 22+ years. I would think if anything happen to that box Crushed, smashed, whatever they will inspect. Local police would be called first and I got money that they would call the Feds next. For the love of god please be careful!

I am guessing that sending marijuana across state borders is a Federal crime.

Why would you do that ?

Michigan is now home to some great genetics: seeds, clones, and meds.

Why would you risk committing a Federal crime, and your freedom, and your card ?

Why ?

Good luck. Don't drop the soap !!

OP sounds like he's writing and interpreting 2 different states' laws on the fly. . . it might sound great in your head, but at the end of the day it doesn't mean jack schit legally. I'm guessing they've never read the CA law word for word, probably not the MI one, either. Neither one covers interstate transfer of meds, and I sure as hell wouldn't want to test the waters. . . especially with so many CGs in every part of MI.

Good luck. . I'm hoping someone locally can help you out.

I don't want to sound "off" but we have a "legal professional" section...

Why ask "Tom/dick/harry" when a non-speculative answer is likely waiting?

Please don't take this the wrong way my people, but it's WHY we have people like Able/Kormorn that frequent this place.. it's very groovy..

Understand, while you may get away with it, it's STILL a federally illegal substance crossing state lines.. which is why traveling with medication is touch and go as well..

Stay safe.. :thumbsu:

Archived