Help! Plants In Flower Just Found Spider Mites On One.

lilbuddy

Hi all,

This is my best run ever! Just went and checked the girls and one of them has spider mites. I have Azamax but I am afraid that if I spray it may ruin or affect the taste or quality of medicine. Any suggestions would be great, time is ticking till it spreads to the rest of the girls. Thanks in advance for your replies.

lilbuddy

Hi all,

This is my best run ever! Just went and checked the girls and one of them has spider mites. I have Azamax but I am afraid that if I spray it may ruin or affect the taste or quality of medicine. Any suggestions would be great, time is ticking till it spreads to the rest of the girls. Thanks in advance for your replies.

lilbuddy

dont worry about that plant start worrying about the rest of the plants removed that plant and get a bug sprayer and neem oil if its just started budding spray under the leaves on top of them spray stalk and containers and i would if it were me spray all the plants veg room and bloom room once you have them all you can do is control them trust me.

dont worry about that plant start worrying about the rest of the plants removed that plant and get a bug sprayer and neem oil if its just started budding spray under the leaves on top of them spray stalk and containers and i would if it were me spray all the plants veg room and bloom room once you have them all you can do is control them trust me.

How far into flower are you?

I run azanax as a preventive...feed azamax up to week four of flower and spray periodically.

If the plant is covered in mites and mite damage I would go ahead and cut it from the garden. I know it may seem like a huge loss...but its better than the whole crop.

Archived