Rick Jones And Patient Attutudes Towards Senate Bill 17

Croppled1

Heres what scares me.. They aim to put some dumb kids into PRISON FOR LIFE.. for making some marihuana brownies.. Do you guys know any kids who would resist making some marihuana brownies? Do you guys know any kids who would prolly go along with their friends and eat marihuana brownies? F THIS!! Leave my kids alone!!

7e folks 7e

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heres what scares me.. They aim to put some dumb kids into PRISON FOR LIFE.. for making some marihuana brownies.. Do you guys know any kids who would resist making some marihuana brownies? Do you guys know any kids who would prolly go along with their friends and eat marihuana brownies? F THIS!! Leave my kids alone!!

7e folks 7e

Rick Jones knew exactly what he was doing . I would hope most the other Senators were confused thinking they were protecting ALL citizens and not relegating some to pain , suffering and unjust treatment - and I believe they were duped . They just do not think as deep as we do because their hide is not on the line and they do not truly comprehend this has medicinal benefit that cannot be replaced because they are not as ill or injured permanently with untreatable or undiagnoseable conditions this helps . This will in effect wipe any chance of medibles as marihuana is included ( controlled substance ) . It will result in conspiracy arrests putting people running apothecaries or whatever you call the dispensing units that have sprung up out of just need - in life penalty conspiracy situations . They will take anyone with more then 2.5 ounces of cannabis muffins or brownies medibles ( mixed weight ) including their other cannabis and violate them them under several felonies as we have seen saying their not covered under the act at all at that point . Write your State Reps and the Governor . The Governor said he would not stand in the way of the MMMAct it's time for him to prove it and veto this if it gets to him making our legislator's reconsider . This still has to be approved by the State Reps . I at first thought this can't be and injure the patients but the language is plain enough in the Bill . This could ruin all medicinal benefit opportunity for many patients with high dose therapeutic needs who are the highest sufferer's among the patient population .

For individual humans that still have one blind side, did you hear that both parties (with 1 lone human exception a democrat) voted against us, the people. That is both parties.

Let me repeat in case some have one ear deaf as well, both parties are against you and your individual human rights.

From this vote to Obama, Pelossi,Reed, Cooper, Bush 1,2,etc, Bouchard, Schuette, Patterson, both major parties want to inflict their brand of tyranny against individual humans and their rights. Both parties will destroy any individual human lives that get in their way.

Since I am sure only half of you heard what I have been saying, or think it only applies to the other party, I will repeat until it seems that more folks have been awakened here.

Both parties are oppressing individual humans today, and plan on more of it, and making things much worse for you and me. Please stop voting for republicans and democrats, both of which have stated their intent to go against the will of the people and against individual human rights to achieve their goal of a greater good.

Today would be the very best day for an individual human to choose to stop voting for tyrannous oppressors in your own party and in both parties. If many individual humans together decided to stop empowering statists and to assert our individual human rights we can create a better world for the next generations. Otherwise, I fear there may be a dark foreboding for the next generations wanting to live free from oppression, at least from our own government. It has begun. We must resist or be destroyed.

We have the power, but thus far we have not the will to do what is right and good. May our resolve be strengthened by this vision, that we can create a better future if we only will...planet.pngDawnofaNewDay-1.jpg

Well Phaq we are no longer in a cold war ...we have no real enemies... lets see a bunch of Durkas in a third world country with most of the taliban weapons where purchased from us during the 11 yr long soviet conflict...dont you remember why we went to Afghan in the first place.....Bish is right on...how many more of our children must die for Haliburton's profits...We Will Never Win the War in Afghanistan and the 300 billion spent their could be used for such things as fixing our failing infrastructure at home...a good works program utilized much like FDR did would re-stimulate the Nations fledgling economy

For example we say foreign aid increases the stability of these 3rd world countries, i guess thats why the Egyptian populace in the face of tyranny rebelled peacefully...what happened to the 3 bill we gave to Mubarek? I was able to get my degree from Wayne State because MM helped me from everything of anxiety in the classroom to racing thoughts...MM slows my brain down just enough so that my neural synapses can fire more structurally intact with the corresponding nerve ends to allow the secreted hormones like dopamine and serotonin to be correctly absorbed...

1,2,3 what are we fighten for?

Dont ask me i dont give a dam n next stop is afghan-istan

5,6,7 open up the pearly gates

well there aint no time to wonder why

whoopee where all gonna die

I agree its time to form a new peoples party...only through strength in numbers will we be heard

Thanks for clarifying this better for me. I just can't get the hang of reading legislative language :(

I've been up all night, stewing on this. I am saddened and disappointed, afraid even that not enough

people concerned with not only issues as they directly affect our community but, all citizens rights

to choose, as a whole. Then I got really man and have been crying tears of anger ( I don't know why

I do that... but, that's me).

Now, I am gathering all the information I've learned, am borrowing some of the words written by the

fine folks here and stratigizing my own offensive.

I've sent EVERYONE on my email list a copy of both bills (not links!), explaining how these will be yet

another erosion of personal liberties 'they' keep chipping away at.

Sent along a copy of the 'American Freedom Rally' (isn't that the decided name?) urging them to come

out and to forward said on to those on their email lists. Sent along links for them to write all their reps.

and some sample letters.

I am no longer just an advocate... I've become an activist.

Now I've got to try to take care of the business of my day with no sleep and my mind whirling like a tornado.

Croppled1, might you, or anyone else with the 'flair' for this type of writing, possibly write something as passionate

against SB0099?

Have a blessed an productive day everyone.

Thanks for listening to me ramble on...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHngF_b3NuE

Archived