Rick Jones And Patient Attutudes Towards Senate Bill 17

Croppled1

Senator Rick Jones is quite enthusiastic introducing bills in Lansing:

Senate bill 99

02-01-2011

http://www.legislature.mi.gov/documents/2011-2012/billintroduced/Senate/pdf/2011-sIB-0099.pdf

Am I mis understanding this?

It seems that it would give you life in prison for making a single batch of brownies.

Over 50 grams of a schedule 1 substance preparation. Sounds like one batch of brownies.

Life because you decide it was better to eat rather than smoke something. Does Rick Jones hope force patients to smoke as their only method of consumption?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Isn't it time one of these Judges is brought up on charges for practicing medicine without a license ? I mean forcing a patient off of there Doctor recommended patient preferred NON-TOXIC medication and on to some possibly fatal pharmacy poison that is plastered with harmful side affects ?"

YEAH!!!! :goodjob:

Sb

That is precisely what Judge Khun did to ALL of the defendants in his Waterford court room.

Judge Khun is not only "playing God" with people's lives...but, he is also "playing DOCTOR!"

Mizerman

:notfair: Michigan Senate Bill 17 to disallow patient's right to assemble and use their own medicinal Cannabis together in a private setting as a club similar to the Eagles , VFW , Moose , Knights of Columbus , or Fraternal Order of the Police all do with alcohol for recreation .

i think the law just wants to much control :sword:

:notfair: Michigan Senate Bill 17 to disallow patient's right to assemble and use their own medicinal Cannabis together in a private setting as a club similar to the Eagles , VFW , Moose , Knights of Columbus , or Fraternal Order of the Police all do with alcohol for recreation .

i think the law just wants to much control :sword:

Just the first step of many to come.

Please note no exception made for Medical Marijuana. Thanks, bb

This man is a embarrassment to the State of Michigan's Citizens and or the 71st district of Michigan . How anyone could believe these penalties or leglislation are helpful to the Citizenery and most important the patients in reaction to what is occuring as we implement the MMMAct is beyond my understanding . Like Stalin's name was removed from history in the Soviet Union so should these oppressors in our Goverment .They deserve no respect and undoubtedly can only seek it through threat and penalty against groups they unfranchise . In areas of behavior without perfect answers . Citizens fear them and they thrive on it but even worse they exist because of it . I doubt in reality they have much support . They are propped up by silence and those injured daily ignored as we all hope to avoid the plague of misery sweeping our State and Country .God forgive us .

"When a private enterprise fails, it is closed down; when a government enterprise fails, it is expanded. Isn’t that exactly what’s been happening with drugs?"

- Milton Friedman quote on Marijuana

My reference to Stalin may seem pretty harsh when people remember all the pain that occurred under him that erased the good . Yet he comes to mind often for something I once read that is little known or quoted . It was lost in the war on drugs as unpopular history to reference . He for a time allowed for lessor drug penalties even assistance for those registered in Russia then reneged killing or imprisoning all those who had participated in Government programs . History found fit not to make record of it or ever mention it . It is a rarely known evil that occurred . I ran across it in some long forgotten journalistic piece but it struck a chord and was forever burned in my memory . It causes me great concern when I see what is happening here and now . People must be vigilant .

This is a good basic read on State Rights vrs Federal Rights and the narrow limits the latter can restrict .

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Law_of_the_United_States

As Aristotle once said, "A is A". A thing is what it is. We have humans ruling over other humans (Who have harmed no others) without their consent (Tyranny). We see them doing the very same things that have been done in other regimes that hate and suppress and destroy individual humans and their rights. The analogy is correct. Our current regimes will kill, steal, intimidate, harass, lie, and imprison, all with a smile on their face because they believe that eliminating or sacrificing a few is good for their view of a better world. They are the same as these dictators, just not quite down the path as far yet of their tyrannous reign, but the end is the same. Kill or imprison all those that are in the way of their ideology. That is the goal.

We must appeal to their humanity to stop these hideously evil and wasteful policies. We need their hearts to soften to allow for compassion and love, and to end their campaigns of hatred against individual human rights.

Sending thoughts of compassion, concern, peace, and healing to all humans ... 2dee.jpgfamily-value.jpgbig_4960844.pngfeltwiththeheartht1.jpg

Pb, We'll write him some memos on that one too. The point is, that this guy is a nut case. We need to get the people and his coworkers to see him for what he is. Just plain mean. It takes a low life to abuse the sick. That is his crusade. He will loose his crusade just like all the evil men that have proceeded him. The fight is on! Thanks, Bb

Well .. I figure you can tell just how serious they take him by the number of co-sponsors his bills have ..

zero

Has either of these made it through any committees yet? I don't think so.

I for one am contacting my reps tomorrow, especially about bill 99...we need to rehabilitate these individuals instead of incarcerating them...look at what mandatory minimums did to African Americans already impoverished through a system that favors the white protestant male...this tyranny needs to end...only when we the people completely decriminalize will a more utopian society exist and our sons and daughters wont face life in prison...

It is also important to contact our reps dave camp, stabenow and old bird levin to urge them not to cut the safety net programs such as medicaid, community action block grants, funding for NPR, endowment for the arts....to name a few and to instead of trimming the budget at home end all foreign aid and defense budget spending....that accounts for nearly 1/3 of the red

We are no longer the policeman of the world it is time to dismantle the war machine!

Study High, Take the Test High....Get High Grades

The good news is some Republicans are starting to see the light. Newt Gingrich recently came out saying our prison system needs to be reformed and so has Pat Robertson. Newt is saying how it is a finical drag on our society and how throwing people in prison is what makes them come out violent. Gee what took so long for him to figure out that rubix cube. :rolleyes:

Sorry as this info was pasted in another thread as well. I got a reply from an email that I wrote to my State Representative. He mentioned SB17 and SB99. Here is part of the reply:

-----------------------

Last month, State Senator Rick Jones introduced Senate Bill 17, which would prohibit all medical marijuana clubs or bars in Michigan. The bill was referred to the Senate Committee on Health Policy, which has not yet begun to consider testimony on the legislation. The purpose of SB 17 is to make it more difficult for individuals to profit from their access to medical marijuana. As I am sure you know, one school of thought is that the enforcement disparity problem in our state stems from the fact that a small group of individuals are violating current law by growing more than the legally allowed quantity.

Senator Jones has also introduced Senate Bill 99, which has been the subject of considerable attention during recent weeks. SB 99 would expand the current penalty for the possession of marijuana to certain other controlled substances, including Catha Edulis and Salvia Divinorum. The Senate Committee on Judiciary voted to support SB 99 last week, and I expect that the Senate will take up the legislation for a vote in the near future.

-----------------------

He didn't seem aware that SB99 would impact patients and medibles. If we write letters on this one we might want to mention adding some exception in this bill so that patients/caregivers can make and possess medibles without the entire pan of medibles being weighed for compliance purposes.

Regarding SB 17, I thought it was interesting that he sees the purpose of the bill 'to make it more difficult for individuals to profit from their access to medical marijuana'.

I thought the objection to Compassion Clubs was that they didn't want medicated patients driving. It seems that this Rep feels the purpose is to keep people from selling to others. I guess they figure that the state will be missing out on too much tax revenue.....that's after the dispensary tax system is all worked out.

So, if you write any letters, keep in mind that the worry over medicated drivers sounds like a cover story and the real motive may be money. Shocking!!!

Sorry as this info was pasted in another thread as well. I got a reply from an email that I wrote to my State Representative. He mentioned SB17 and SB99. Here is part of the reply:

-----------------------

Last month, State Senator Rick Jones introduced Senate Bill 17, which would prohibit all medical marijuana clubs or bars in Michigan. The bill was referred to the Senate Committee on Health Policy, which has not yet begun to consider testimony on the legislation. The purpose of SB 17 is to make it more difficult for individuals to profit from their access to medical marijuana. As I am sure you know, one school of thought is that the enforcement disparity problem in our state stems from the fact that a small group of individuals are violating current law by growing more than the legally allowed quantity.

Senator Jones has also introduced Senate Bill 99, which has been the subject of considerable attention during recent weeks. SB 99 would expand the current penalty for the possession of marijuana to certain other controlled substances, including Catha Edulis and Salvia Divinorum. The Senate Committee on Judiciary voted to support SB 99 last week, and I expect that the Senate will take up the legislation for a vote in the near future.

-----------------------

He didn't seem aware that SB99 would impact patients and medibles. If we write letters on this one we might want to mention adding some exception in this bill so that patients/caregivers can make and possess medibles without the entire pan of medibles being weighed for compliance purposes.

Regarding SB 17, I thought it was interesting that he sees the purpose of the bill 'to make it more difficult for individuals to profit from their access to medical marijuana'.

I thought the objection to Compassion Clubs was that they didn't want medicated patients driving. It seems that this Rep feels the purpose is to keep people from selling to others. I guess they figure that the state will be missing out on too much tax revenue.....that's after the dispensary tax system is all worked out.

So, if you write any letters, keep in mind that the worry over medicated drivers sounds like a cover story and the real motive may be money. Shocking!!!

The Senate Passed SB99 yesterday !

From the link below it does not appear that Cannabis medibles were a intended target in the final draft as approved .

If your read the first section 7403 the wording would appear to preclude qualfied patients see second link

How a regular citizen or someones teen child tried as a adult would fair under these penalties with cannabis medibles I do not fully understand but it doesn't appear good to be a non qualifying patient in any case . Cannabis is a Schedule 1 substance . The penalties are draconian and would seem to be ill advised during the implemention of the MMMAct . Another piece of fear legislation that is so attractive for legislators with good intentions to attach themselves too but has unitended consequences down the road ? Only one Senator had reservations Johnson D undecided - every other Senator Democrat and Republican voted Yes .

http://michiganvotes.org/2011-SB-99

http://www.legislatu...11-sIB-0099.pdf

Is this too long for a speech?

May I copy this also, Croppled1?

I would like to pass it around.

It is hard to have a opinion different then so many here but because I love my fellow patients as myself I feel these words must be shared . So many of us are so vulnerable and weak we are willing to give up rights out of fear hoping to avoid confrontation or change . It will occur where ever lines are drawn - we must accept it and politely fight for what is moral and correct .

Rick Jones recently released a draft of Michigan Senate Bill 17 to disallow patient's right to assemble and use their own medicinal Cannabis together in a private setting as a club similar to the Eagles , VFW , Moose , Knights of Columbus , or Fraternal Order of the Police all do with alcohol for recreation .

I never propose to compare medical Cannabis use to recreational alcohol use but how ironic is it that this diametric treatment could exist in any reasoning or code of law in absolute terms . I support their freedoms and I expect them to respect mine . Medicinal Cannabis use on private property with other parties that believe the same is legal now under our State Law . Sharing the cost like in the Fraternal Order of the Police through memberships only makes sense . Any deviation from this is a ploy of the prohibitionist's or their interests to restrict patients and continue decades of discrimination against them .

How repressed do a sub group of our society ( especially cannabis patients who support this restriction ) have to be to even think making it illegal is logical for patients who are suffering severely ..sometimes in the process of dieing and unable to get out without medicating and help ; along with nowhere to go where they can be accepted as ill as they are . Patients that are already so restricted as to where they can use their medicinal cannabis unlike any other medications . Why should they sit alone like prisoners in a cage !

Forget that there are those that can get around easier then others with more opportunities but what decent patient organization would not carry on as the Marines and leave no patient behind especially those alone in isolation . I emphasize many people cannot leave the house without treating hourly where some need assistance also , others just need to be medicated .

If it only takes medicinal cannabis use to help them have the desire to get out , to do more , to focus through suffering , what can it hurt . All of us patients have seen improvement over time from it in many cases . What can it hurt to allow people to assemble in patient clubs with others of similar needs and knowledge pertinent about their conditions to share and through fellowship promote healthier outcomes by example . Patients who have fallen need a place to climb back up Maslow's ladder of self actualization .

We need clubs the sick and injured can use in private as qualified patients , where recreational therapy is available and also healthy inexpensive foods . Let us strive to keep proper balance in these lives - for healing's sake and for the spillover benefit's it will unlock .

All work and no play made Jack a dull boy and suffering with disease , injury and restricted abilities they create often leads to patients struggling more and more to accomplish the same amount of daily activities meeting basic needs of survival with severe pain ( mental and physical ) . Activities these patients were used to completing in the past easily leading to stress , frustration leaving little access or time for recreation or socialization with others and a more rapid decline . Patients loose all balance of work and play in their lives .

Nobody more then patients are aware of how often cannabis use does slow the detrimental effect's of injury/disease on many leading to improved mental and physical health from accompanied increased activity as they respond in less pain and a better mood when experiencing medicinal cannabis effect's . Experiencing them on their own dosing terms of comfort and implementing more activity at their own pace . These items also spur a desire to eat more foods and if they are among a group espousing and providing healthier choices with easy access the results are amazing . This can be accomplished in social clubs . Sitting at home alone using cannabis will not provide all patients need to gain full benefit from medicinal cannabis use .

Suffering is giving patients incentive to use Cannabis after other medications have failed them . Suffering is giving patients who were barely moving motivation to grow their relief or work toward being able to do that if not able and that physical and mental activity with access to proper nutrician and socialization lost previously to illness /injury , heals and or ad's to quality of life .

Patients need more places to use their medicinal Cannabis in a sheltered ( that means with people tolerant , familiar and empathetic toward hidden and visible disability ) point of safety to meet with others hopefully benefiting from the social interaction , support and sharing of ideas on how to recover and maintain health . Believe me patients often have as much or more constructive knowledge then most professionals about healing themselves and Cannabis is bringing many together in fellowship . Legal patients invite law enforcement to stop by to support them just not restrict or discriminate against them . Many cannot stand up to arrest and change in daily , medicinal routines or living environments .

I hate to be so dire as to say shame on people who espouse more restrictive viewpoints but , what is the problem ? Do you not believe in the saftey of what your participating in ? Are you not seeing many using less real dehabilitating medications with severe side effects ? Are you so repressed and afraid from discrimination of the past you feel you must give up rights to authorities who do not like our Act due to guilt ? Where in the act or anywhere else in law or society do we give up these rights to assemble in private ? You are not doing anything wrong why do patients buy into guilt and feel they must concede their God given right to live unmolested in society as the Act provides because some are fighting for more access through enhanced dispensation and change in attitudes . You have the right not to leave your home or drive if you feel unsafe when using cannabis or not to partake at a private club and the converse must also be upheld .

It is fine if you don't think Compassion Clubs should have those activities but to ban assembling and using Cannabis in private clubs for for everyone in every instance is wrong . I can assure you I will support a VFW, Moose , Eagles , or Fraternal Order of the Police type cannabis patient club format and so will many others . I hope we do not see illegal speakeasy type environments develop which are unsafe for patients , would promote more illegal activity and would not be beneficial or in the spirit of the Michigan Medical Marihuana Act . The need for social outlets for qualified patients where their medicinal needs are met clearly exists .

It is sad to divide on this point of basic freedoms within our community . Again due to fear and non education of the realities of common sense policy in real world practice .

The whole point of the program was to bring use out in the open to safer enviroments , protect vulnerable patients, end discrimination , and espouse medicinal investigation that wasn't occurring though we know Cannabis has medicinal qualities . Dozens of pages in the 1914 Department of Agricultural Annual Report document it , as well as , thousands of substantiated reports our Government will not recognize nor investigate .

When people get all worried about patients driving it's ridiculous thinking because this is our medicine and we become accustom to it . 6% of the Population has been using Cannabis recreationally and driving all during the drug war and it's prohibition . I have never seen evidence there are anywhere close to 1/20 accidents with people who have Cannabis in their system involved . Throw away the mores of the past they were built on propaganda . You can work , you can drive after you adjust to medicinal Cannabis use just like any other medicinal item . If you feel you can't then it is your individual responsibility to stop use or don't participate . We do not need a blanket zero tolerance law that effects qualified patients . Courts must act in a just matter and follow the Act's guidelines and protections - truth and justice will prevail in time . The evidence of impairment making for dangerous drivers or workers when users are familiar with their own Cannabis dosing is just not there.

People ask how can we fix this situation , all the argument's in our State , the fact some in Goverment want to change our Act and appease the people who are angry saying they didn't expect what is happening ?

You do it with honest expression of needs , and you fight for your rights to be treated the same as any other patient on any other medicinal item because you have the rights their trying to take from you . If your too sick thats OK then you rest and get back into the fight when you can and know that others will carry on for you so nobody has to suffer from discrimination for using medicinal cannabis one day . This is medicinal ,helping and each of you worried and giving up rights to appease those who never will be appeased need not do so . It won't help . You must keep your rights and lead by example being as productive as you can , showing your self worth and this Cannabis community is one of the richest in that regard I have ever witnessed . We are no different then any other user's of medicinal items and have all the same needs .

The Senate Passed SB99 yesterday !

From the link below it does not appear that Cannabis medibles were a intended target in the final draft as approved .

If your read the first section 7403 the wording would appear to preclude qualfied patients see second link

How a regular citizen or someones teen child tried as a adult would fair under these penalties with cannabis medibles I do not fully understand but it doesn't appear good to be a non qualifying patient in any case . Cannabis is a Schedule 1 substance . The penalties are draconian and would seem to be ill advised during the implemention of the MMMAct . Another piece of fear legislation that is so attractive for legislators with good intentions to attach themselves too but has unitended consequences down the road ? Only one Senator had reservations Johnson D undecided - every other Senator Democrat and Republican voted Yes .

http://michiganvotes.org/2011-SB-99

I'm confused. Is this all of it? Where are the sections, sub sections, sub paragraphs, subdivisions, it's referring to?

Can someone explain this bill in lay man's terms please? Thx

SENATE BILL No. 99

February 1, 2011, Introduced by Senator JONES and referred to the Committee on Judiciary.

A bill to amend 1978 PA 368, entitled

"Public health code,"

by amending section 7403 (MCL 333.7403), as amended by 2010 PA 352.

THE PEOPLE OF THE STATE OF MICHIGAN ENACT:

Sec. 7403. (1) A per 1 son shall not knowingly or intentionally

2 possess a controlled substance, a controlled substance analogue, or

3 a prescription form unless the controlled substance, controlled

4 substance analogue, or prescription form was obtained directly

5 from, or pursuant to, a valid prescription or order of a

6 practitioner while acting in the course of the practitioner's

7 professional practice, or except as otherwise authorized by this

8 article.

9 (2) A person who violates this section as to:

00887'11 TVD

(a) A controlled substance classified 1 in schedule 1 or 2 that

2 is a narcotic drug or a drug described in section 7214(a)(iv), and:

3 (i) Which is in an amount of 1,000 grams or more of any mixture

4 containing that substance is guilty of a felony punishable by

5 imprisonment for life or any term of years or a fine of not more

6 than $1,000,000.00, or both.

7 (ii) Which is in an amount of 450 grams or more, but less than

8 1,000 grams, of any mixture containing that substance is guilty of

9 a felony punishable by imprisonment for not more than 30 years or a

10 fine of not more than $500,000.00, or both.

11 (iii) Which is in an amount of 50 grams or more, but less than

12 450 grams, of any mixture containing that substance is guilty of a

13 felony punishable by imprisonment for not more than 20 years or a

14 fine of not more than $250,000.00, or both.

15 (iv) Which is in an amount of 25 grams or more, but less than

16 50 grams of any mixture containing that substance is guilty of a

17 felony punishable by imprisonment for not more than 4 years or a

18 fine of not more than $25,000.00, or both.

19 (v) Which is in an amount less than 25 grams of any mixture

20 containing that substance is guilty of a felony punishable by

21 imprisonment for not more than 4 years or a fine of not more than

22 $25,000.00, or both.

23 (b) Either of the following:

24 (i) A substance described in section 7212(1)(g) or 7214©(ii)

25 is guilty of a felony punishable by imprisonment for not more than

26 10 years or a fine of not more than $15,000.00, or both.

27 (ii) A controlled substance classified in schedule 1, 2, 3, or

00887'11 TVD

4, except a controlled substance 1 for which a penalty is prescribed

2 in SUBPARAGRAPH (i) OR subdivision (a), (b)(i), ©, or (d), or a

3 controlled substance analogue is guilty of a felony punishable by

4 imprisonment for not more than 2 years or a fine of not more than

5 $2,000.00, or both.

6 © Lysergic acid diethylamide, peyote, mescaline,

7 dimethyltryptamine, psilocyn, psilocybin, or a controlled substance

8 classified in schedule 5 is guilty of a misdemeanor punishable by

9 imprisonment for not more than 1 year or a fine of not more than

10 $2,000.00, or both.

11 (d) Marihuana, CATHA EDULIS, SALVIA DIVINORUM, OR A SUBSTANCE

12 DESCRIBED IN SECTION 7212(1)(H) is guilty of a misdemeanor

13 punishable by imprisonment for not more than 1 year or a fine of

14 not more than $2,000.00, or both.

15 (e) A prescription form is guilty of a misdemeanor punishable

16 by imprisonment for not more than 1 year or a fine of not more than

17 $1,000.00, or both.

18 (3) If an individual was sentenced to lifetime probation under

19 subsection (2)(a)(iv) as it existed before March 1, 2003 and the

20 individual has served 5 or more years of that probationary period,

21 the probation officer for that individual may recommend to the

22 court that the court discharge the individual from probation. If an

23 individual's probation officer does not recommend discharge as

24 provided in this subsection, with notice to the prosecutor, the

25 individual may petition the court seeking resentencing under the

26 court rules. The court may discharge an individual from probation

27 as provided in this subsection. An individual may file more than 1

00887'11 Final Page TVD

Especially, wth does this mean?

Especially, wth does this mean?

In this they are referring to the substance Mylie Cyrus was smoking on "you tube it mylie cryus hits bong". it gives you a hallucination like high for a short period of time, and products like K-2 a mairijuana like chemical that's smoked like a joint and gives you a similar high for a few minutes. The new "designer" drug bath salts, are in this law as well. these are any and all things you can buy legally at your local smoke shops.

Trix

This thread shows the depth of love our community has for this country and liberty. Our Creed is and has always been,"Patients First". We will add a new one now, "No patient will be Left behind".

We are embarking on a great journey. We are seeking liberty and justice. Commodities that are possessed only by the elite in society now. We must register tens of thousands of voters and provide them transportation to the polls. We must vote out any official at any level of government that tramples on the peoples will. We must write letters and make phone calls. We must plan to protest in Lansing in May. We must turn out thousands.

There are over 50,000+ in our system now. We must mobilize every single person. We will provide mask, disguises and yes even the famous Bob Bag disguise for those whose identity must be hidden.

There in no doubt about the intentions of this Rick Jones the representative of the police state. He has asked for a fight and a fight he will get. Semper Fi, Bb

absentee ballot for all pt.'s and c.g, if every one makes sure we all get absentee ballots that is the only way our numbers are going to be close to accurate, to many people cant get to the poles but they can all get their ballot mailed out rite from home!

Peace

FTW

Jim

I for one am contacting my reps tomorrow, especially about bill 99...we need to rehabilitate these individuals instead of incarcerating them...look at what mandatory minimums did to African Americans already impoverished through a system that favors the white protestant male...this tyranny needs to end...only when we the people completely decriminalize will a more utopian society exist and our sons and daughters wont face life in prison...

It is also important to contact our reps dave camp, stabenow and old bird levin to urge them not to cut the safety net programs such as medicaid, community action block grants, funding for NPR, endowment for the arts....to name a few and to instead of trimming the budget at home end all foreign aid and defense budget spending....that accounts for nearly 1/3 of the red

We are no longer the policeman of the world it is time to dismantle the war machine!

Study High, Take the Test High....Get High Grades

Study High get an F take test High get an F and you get an L for loser!

yea lets stop spending on defense NOT! Your an idiot!

we are in the middle of a war with people that no no end to fighting! and you want us to become a sitting duck for all the looonies out there?

cut medicaid before military! hows that sound, to many people scaming there county's and state for every penny they can get and they complain when they lay of cops and fire men, and you want to cut military spending, go live in saudi arabia and than tell me the same thing!

Thank a vet for your right to post on here!

Peace

FTW

Jim

At first read, that bill is scary. Since it says there has to be a perscription or doctors order for anything, yet a mmj patient doesn't get a doctors order or perscription. They get a recommendation.

Upon second reading, I don't see where it supercedes the MMJ act, and I feel that it doesn't target MMJ pt's at all, just people who aren't protected under the mmj act. However I would warn everyone to watch out. How I read what this bill is doing, is saying 2.2 lbs of mmj brownies carries a life sentence and 1 million dollar fine.

Here's what scares me is that if this becomes law, and they have laws specifying "mixtures" then as soon as that is on the books, they will do the same for us. And 1 oz can easily make 2 lbs of brownies. So 1 oz of mmj made into brownies can carry a life prison sentence and a million dollar fine. So we need to fight this tooth and nail because if they define any mixture to include medibles like this bill, for us that could mean the end of medibles.

Disclaimer: Not a lawyer, so I could be totally wrong here. This is just my interpretation

Archived