Royal Smoke's Chit Chat Lounge....

Hello all,

I saw Silverblue's Chit Chat Lounge (and some of the things that upset her), but it's back on track now.....and I'm Jealous!

This is all in good heart. Silverblue, you may want to put on some Blu Blocker sun glasses so you cannot read the following posts. Heck, anyone that is easily offended and is going to get all bent of of shape, it's probably best you leave right now too.

I've got super thick skin. I credit an older, obnoxious, poor-me type attitude brother, for distilling this thick skin upon me.

I hated him and everything about him while growing up... But now, part of me is proud to have lived through his antics for so long....

Really made me a much stronger person.....

So, this thread is for all of you folks that can be offensive at times.... (Definitely not calling any Phaquing one out by name :rolleyes: )

Fire away..... show me the offensive stuff..... I'll promise to laugh as long as it's funny....

Just for sh*ts and giggles.....

(This is not meant to be offensive to SilverBlue. I'm just having some fun.....) (Don't go any further SB...lol)

Hello all,

So, this thread is for all of you folks that can be offensive at times....

(Definitely not calling any Phaquing one out by name :rolleyes:

Fire away.....

show me the offensive stuff.....

I'll promise to laugh as long as it's funny....

Evening " Royal Smoke "

Just got done medicating w/ " Bubba Kush "

How's this :

A man was driving across the Golden Gate Bridge when he was pulled over by an officer. The officer comes up to the man’s window and says, “Excuse me, sir, but do you know how fast you were going?” The man replies, “Obviously over 55.”

The officer was checking out the man and his car when he says, “What the hell is a bum looking guy like you doing driving a fancy, expensive car like this? What do you do for a living anyway?”

The man replies, “I am an azzhole stretcher.”

The cop says, “An azzhole stretcher?! What the hell is that?”

The man begins to explain. “Well people call me up wanting their azzholes stretched so I go over to their house. First I have them lay on the floor and then I insert one finger into the azzhole then another and another eventually I work my fist in and then the other fist until they are both in and I begin stretching until I get to about 6 feet.”

The officer then looking disgusted says, “What the hell do you do with a 6 foot azzhole?”

The man replies, “Give them a badge and let them write tickets on the bridge.”

Hello all,

I saw Silverblue's Chit Chat Lounge (and some of the things that upset her), but it's back on track now.....and I'm Jealous!

This is all in good heart. Silverblue, you may want to put on some Blu Blocker's sun glasses so you cannot read the following posts. Heck, anyone that is easily offended and is going to get all bent of of shape, it's probably best you leave right now too.

I've got super thick skin. I credit an older, obnoxious, poor-me type attitude brother, for distilling this thick skin upon me.

I hated him and everything about him while growing up... But now, part of me is proud to have lived through his antics for so long....

Really made me a much stronger person.....

So, this thread is for all of you folks that can be offensive at times.... (Definitely not calling any Phaquing one out by name :rolleyes: )

Fire away..... show me the offensive stuff..... I'll promise to laugh as long as it's funny....

(This is not meant to be offensive to SilverBlue. I'm just having some fun.....) (Don't go any further SB...lol)

your not calling any one out by name? yea go phaq your self dick weed! oh that felt good!

Oh yea you eat bunny muffin too! lol

Im not done with you yet or some of the others on here, we just may get this one banned or pinnned, s.b if your in here now is the time to leave darling I dont want to say some of the things im gonna say with a respectful wonderful woman in here!:rolleyes:

Told ya!

Peace

FTW or FTW or FTW

you pick!

Jim

its not a party without phaquetoo

KnuckledBlueBalls.jpg

im not changing my phaqing pic,,,lets see what you look like? ive seen your skinnny little legs in some of your pics!

Why im gonna come snap your azz!

by the way i dont ware watches! I have a cell phone! (you cant see it hanging behind my hand)

Phaque

FTW

Jim

rotglmfao!! :thumbsu:

A man was driving across the Golden Gate Bridge when he was pulled over by an officer. The officer comes up to the man’s window and says, “Excuse me, sir, but do you know how fast you were going?” The man replies, “Obviously over 55.”

The officer was checking out the man and his car when he says, “What the hell is a bum looking guy like you doing driving a fancy, expensive car like this? What do you do for a living anyway?”

The man replies, “I am an azzhole stretcher.”

The cop says, “An azzhole stretcher?! What the hell is that?”

The man begins to explain. “Well people call me up wanting their azzholes stretched so I go over to their house. First I have them lay on the floor and then I insert one finger into the azzhole then another and another eventually I work my fist in and then the other fist until they are both in and I begin stretching until I get to about 6 feet.”

The officer then looking disgusted says, “What the hell do you do with a 6 foot azzhole?”

The man replies, “Give them a badge and let them write tickets on the bridge.”

I just fully read this one. It's a good one for sure. I'll have to try it next time I get pulled over....... :D

Three men were on a trip and they got lostway out in the country. It was getting very late and they were tired and needed to sleep so they thought they would stop at a farmhouse and ask if they could stay there for the night.

They stopped at the next farmhouse they came to and askedthe farmer if they could spend the night. He said yes and said that he only had one bed for them to use but it was a king-sized bed and he thought they could all fit in it. The three men all climbed I the bed and went to sleep.

The next morning they all woke up at about the same time and one man on one side of the bed said, I had an amazing dream, I dreamt that a woman was giving me a hand job all night long. The man on the other side of the bed said that is amazing, I dreamt that a woman was giving me a hand job all night long as well. The guy in the middle said, I dreamt that I was skiing all night.

Trix

This is for all you that are or have been married!!

There are four kinds of sex :

HOUSE SEX - When you are newly married and have sex all over the house in every room.

BEDROOM SEX - After you have been married for a while, you only have sex in the bedroom.

HALL SEX - After you've been married for many, many years you just pass each other in the hall and say "F_UCK YOU"

COURTROOM SEX - When your wife and her lawyer f_uck you in the divorce court in front of many people for every penny you've got.

Trix

Archived