High Grade Seeds Ak47

Kingdiamond

Nice looking plant, been curious of High Grades offerings for some time.

:thumbsu:

These beans were purchased way back in 09 when i first got my card i only kept two and they both were girls so that made me happy high grade seeds has some nice genetics but do not offer any feminized strains although they do boast a line of pre 80s Columbian Mexican and other rare strains from years gone by crossed with white widow because theres no more males left of these legend strains .

Day 58 the really tall AK lady is so top heavy she was bowed over and leaning heavily towards one side so i had to put her in traction and string her up to the ceiling for support but its well worth it I'm liking the looks of this strain the smell the trichomes they should yield a bountiful harvest.. :thumbsu:

very very nice plant of 47 for sure! awesome job man! A+ work for sure !

Thanks !

Ok its day 62 all of the ak47s trichs are cloudy and i have other beans ready to sprout so its harvest time the ak47 is a tedious leafy plant and difficult to fully trim at harvest so i will take off what i can and do a close sugar trim cleanup before the buds hit the brown bags. :mellow:

personally its one of my favorite strains for effect and taste when grown right,i know some folks that are getting their plants harvested in only about 45days!

and it its a local favorite for many-sweet&sour stoney and euphoric -you should enjoy it very much!

45 days wow!

The trichs were all clear at that point of this grow so i let her go as close to the breeders flower date as possible .

Archived