Clinical Relief

Its been quite sum time since i have been there i was wondering if any one knows if they are still open I have been going to the detroit passion center but its out of my way for the time being and i wanted to grab up on sum medication tomorow to get ready for a long weekend any info would be great or if any one knows of a dispensary close to the same area as clinical relief thanks

Its been quite sum time since i have been there i was wondering if any one knows if they are still open I have been going to the Detroit passion center but its out of my way for the time being and i wanted to grab up on sum medication tomorrow to get ready for a long weekend any info would be great or if any one knows of a dispensary close to the same area as clinical relief thanks

i live around the corner from their and i think they are but i went by their today at 5pm they were not open so i would call them first to make sure

Its been quite sum time since i have been there i was wondering if any one knows if they are still open I have been going to the detroit passion center but its out of my way for the time being and i wanted to grab up on sum medication tomorow to get ready for a long weekend any info would be great or if any one knows of a dispensary close to the same area as clinical relief thanks

It is not in oakland county last time I heard...it south of there...I believe..could be wrong.

its at 7 mile and woodward. didn't feel safe in the area and at $25 per gram across the board, never went back.

wouldn't finding a patient to patient from these boards be a MUCH better option? save some money and maybe make a friend, or at least find a steady hookup that delivers. just sayin'

its at 7 mile and woodward. didn't feel safe in the area and at $25 per gram across the board, never went back.

wouldn't finding a patient to patient from these boards be a MUCH better option? save some money and maybe make a friend, or at least find a steady hookup that delivers. just sayin'

If they have a MACC sign or stickers, banners, whatever advertising with MACC on it is not Michigan cannabis in that dispensary(s).

Its from the western states and its sub-par to what our Michigan has to offer.

Good Health

Ed

We are ALL in this together

If they have a MACC sign or stickers, banners, whatever advertising with MACC on it is not Michigan cannabis in that dispensary(s).

Its from the western states and its sub-par to what our Michigan has to offer.

Good Health

Ed

We are ALL in this together

Glenn,

Nick of the CR is a very good guy unlike is retarded partner that went on TV and did all those ads to tinkle off Bouchard. They parted and the super greedy ripper openeed a dispensary reliefchoices they charge 35.00 for clones....and they advertise that...wtf...there candies are 15.00...what a joke. I have better ones that are from my own materialso I know what it is and I charge 5.00-7.00 depending on the potency of material. I just do not get how anybody can afford to pay 15.00 for a medicated candy...it's insane. 20-25 a gram...I cannot even speak about that....I gave 2.7 grams to a patient today for 25.00...I was in a good mood because for Non-core is a whole different story. Almost triple wha these rippers are going at for a paltry 1.0 gram. how do people sleep at night. But people let themselves get robbed so what can I say...I just shake my head at these people that support the ones that want to take away our rights to grow are own medicine.

The rambozo's that sell to dispensaries are selling their souls to the DEVIL in the mask of the Dollar bills. Not to get all bible pumper but greed is a form of the devil because if in fact God does exist then worshipping a god of Money is the devils magic trick. i think in one of the propechies they talk about the heads of the beasts being exposed. And they say it is the U.S Government or the Banking cartel or something like that. I think the last beast or the 6th head of the beast was the Roman Empire. Or atleast something like that says my buddy Andre from Russia tells me when we get blazed out and talk prophecies. Ohh some crazy things to get medicated to and talk about..heads of beasts...governments...banking cartels, oil cartels, prison cartels...where does it end....haah...it's all madness I say..hahahaa.time to go vaporize and read.

Very wise words. :goodjob:

One thing about hitting the dispensaries is that you know they're not cops =P

Just sucks that patient to patient isn't more solidified in the law. I still see people getting harassed over this. One of the things that makes me nervous about hooking up with people off of craigslist. Although, I guess I have nothing to fear, as I'm the one buying it and not giving it. There's still the stories of people getting robbed when coming to look at snowmobiles off of craigslist and stuff, all scary stuff. I was hoping to get out of the mcdonald parking lots and back ally's. But hey, you can definitely save some cash by doing so.

Archived