My First Attempt At A Bubble Bucket

wozerdozer

you rock buddy-i will take a clone of that WRECK whenever you are ready-that is a special lady-nice yeild-

[1]how many weeks in veg?

[2]how many weeks in bloom?

[3]how big of lights you running?

[4]C02?

great job

and yes we believe in bubble buckets too

we got almost 6 OZ off of one White Widow-RDWC and 1000 watt lights-keep up the great work!

Veged for about a month and a half or so. Took her out of the flower room at 10 weeks. I have a room 10x10 with 2 1000w hps lights. I had 9 other plants in the room with this plant all in dirt. I only yeilded 4 to 5 ounces a piece from the dirt plants. I am hoping to get 7 or 8 ounces out of the train wreck. Keeping my fingers crossed. I dont run co2 just an oscilating fan. I have a pretty cheap set up. But I am bangin em out. Might have a few extra grams laying around if interested.

I got some awsome looking OG Kush x Super Silver Haze that I harvested last night. PICS to come soon if I can figure out how to post pics on this site.

gallery_11177_670_156940.jpg

Ok the train wreck has been cut off the bones and in jars for cure. Before the shrinkage due to curing it weighed in at a whopping 9 and a half ounces. O she stinks so good. i cant wait for the cure to be done she is gonna be awsome. You know I had to try an uncured sample though. Tastes awsome and has a very strong buzz. :D

MOD FIXED PICTURE

gallery_11177_670_235368.jpg

Ok so I went to my gallery and I clicked the image link. I right clicked it and highlighted select all. Then I right clicked again and highlighted copy. Then I went to this post and clicked add peply. Then hit the add image link then right clicked the url and paste. And finally add image.

Ok lets see if this works

Not very computer smart...lol

MOD FIXED PICTURE

I forgot I took a branch off of her at 7 weeks cause I was out and she had plenty. the branch ended up having a quarter ounce and it was good at 7 weeks. At least good for an emergency. i also took a five gram nug off at 9 weeks to get a taste. And I also lollypopped at 3 weeks in to clear out small scraggly buds. First time lollypoppin also.

Thanks for Sharing " wozerdozer "

I went back into your posts and fixed your pictures for you ...

If you go to a Post and click on Edit ...

You can SEE how they are posted ...

then just click out w/out doing anything

and you won't change anything ....

At least you 'll be able to SEE how it looks to be correct ...

Hope this helps you ....

Again ... Thank You for Sharing ...

Great Job ... :thumbsu:

Maybe a button that says post pic would be easier. Either I am stoned stupid and cant follow directions or my darn computer aint working right because I opened 3 browser windows to see the directions step by step and this is what happened.

I give up.

Thanks for trying to teach an old dog a new trick.

Archived