My First Attempt At A Bubble Bucket

wozerdozer

I guess that wasnt the way to post a pic. Well you can look at my pics in my profile. This was the first time I grew train wreck and the first time I grew in a bubble bucket. Actually this was my first out of dirt experience. But definitely not the last. I actually put a OG Bubba Kush in the bucket today.

Thanks

Wozer

It can and it did for me on this one. It was easy and cheap to get this plant as big as this. I only used Flora Nova one-part Grow and and the one-part bloom. Nutes once a week and a whole lotta water in between. She was drinking close to 2 gallons a day at the end. Definitely gonna be doing a few more in bubbles. I already have a OG Bubba Kush in bubbles as I write this. I will definitely let ya's know how many grams she is when she dries. Definitely gonna have a few to spare ;););):rock:

I got a clone from a buddy and he ordered the seeds from :D goldenseed.nl I was going on the cheap cause I didnt know what the heck some bubbles could possibly do. Well now I know and so do all of you. I always super crop and pinch the tops of my plants. I get big plants that way and Bigger yeilds. This plant was under 2 1000w hps with 9 other plants half her size in a 10x10 room. The 9 other were in dirt. And they each yeilded 4 to 5 ounces dried and cured. All in different stages of course. Dont want to go over my count in any way shape or form.

The info on this strain

Genetics: E32 Arcata Trainwreck clone x Mexican,x Afghani and Thai genetics

Variety: Sativa Dominant Hybrid

Effect: Very powerful high, confusing and trippy on the brain.

Potency: 10+ out of 10

Yield: 2/3 ounces

Stature: Average high

Phenotype: Sativa/indica mix 90% 10%

Indoor: 55 to 70 days Outdoor: Mid October

Characteristics: Unique smell and taste

Archived