Caregiver Looking To Exchange With Other Caregivers

MedMan310

Hello, I'm a caregiver with A1 meds and currently waiting for some new meds to harvest. I do got some white widow which is real nice, big dense nugs. I have many patients that love it. I'm looking to exchange perhaps with another caregiver who has something different, but must be quality. I'm looking to exchange anywhere from 4-8 ozs. I know mine is great and work with 2 other cg's who are real professional growers and we work out of a facility (not a basement)... we are professionals and looking to work with other caregivers who are professionals as well. Please message me, I am located in Metro Detroit and can travel. I will only work with registered MMMP people.

Wow, that must be wonderful stuff, seeing how it doesnt come from a basement and all... you know, because professionals grow only above ground. :bow:

lol. i was thinking the same thing! but I've already reached my sarcasim limit for today. was waiting for midnight to comment

Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

Ok I'll bite.....

(There is no sound in the above video. No need to check your system. Sorry about that.)

phoca_thumb_l_12-16-10%203.jpg

phoca_thumb_l_p1010001.jpg

phoca_thumb_l_control3.jpg

Show me how my basement lacks any of the amenities of a "facility"....

This isn't craigs list brother.....You'll insult a lot of users with that kinda talk if you can't back up your claims. So show us.

Best

tag me in...... can i wrestle? :sword: i'll put ya down quicker than a homeless crackhead picks up a nickel off the sidewalk.

btw...... :thumbsu: big cat..... very clean. me like. :thumbsu:

double like the charlie chaplin video :) i need to snag that idea.

Ah, it took me a second.......

After I checked my volume on my speakers...

Nice looking grow Garfield! I guess we're just a bunch of basement dwellers....

Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

That's a georgeous video! Unfortunately, you are underground. And you know what that means, newbie in the "ewe" basement...so you have B2 Meds. Ppl in sheds though, you ppl just suck!

Lol, so funny you peeps.

Isn't that just tha cycle though.....The facility guys slag the basement guys, the basement guys slag the shed guys....I'm not sure the shed guys slag on anyone else....I always figured then the bottom of the barrel..

(Just kidding shed guys: If you can grow in a shed in Mi, in the winter, you're a better grower then I'll ever be..)

Geez people, I didn't mean basement people are no good. I know some of the best growers in basements. I just think your limited on space in a basement, I also work with 2 other professional caregivers, so we decided to rent a light industrial facility so we can really capitalize. FYI these guys started in a basement and very green thumbs. I have met many people who think they got great meds and have no clue, but also have met a hand full of people who do know what their doing.

Anyways heres a peek of what we started a few weeks ago. Under Current, bubbling water. I'm also looking for other caregivers who would like to trade meds maybe? I'm always curious in trying others, thanks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9X5zw8rxd4

Its not all about money. Its about having good quality meds and its worth having a place that I share with 2 other cgs. I'm not a mickey mouse cg who always runs out and doesnt answer my patients phone calls. I cant tell you how many patients are not happy at all with their caregivers who dont care about them or dont answer their calls when they run out. I take care of my patients and many times give it to them in advance and pay me weeks later. I dont mind doing that and I also help other cgs who cant grow enough for their own patients.

we work hard and full time just to let you know and over head isnt cheap

Medman,

God, That is a nicely built system. I love the thought into it. But simplicity is golden. You will have to watch for leaks like a hawk. With that powerful of a pump (I love Water flow!) 1 leak could be crazy...

Again, Love the set up!

AIR PUMP ON THE FLOOR??

thats some basement stuff right there :)

waist high and you wont die brother :thumbsu:

BG.. I am in a basement and my pump's are on the floor.. Is this a bad thing? I had them sitting up on a box but they didn't seem to like the heat from the light's( made some nasty noise)..

My bad for the thread hijack, but, it seemed to be going in all different directions so i figured wtf!

Thanks

SS

BG.. I am in a basement and my pump's are on the floor.. Is this a bad thing? I had them sitting up on a box but they didn't seem to like the heat from the light's( made some nasty noise)..

My bad for the thread hijack, but, it seemed to be going in all different directions so i figured wtf!

Thanks

SS

Sorry BG. I couldn't resist.

Your pumps should always be higher than your water level. In case of a power outage, water can back-siphon into your pumps. Color them messed up, if not ruined.

I've seen more than a few make this mistake.

Archived