Driver Kills Pedestrian

smokeythebear

This happen in the U.P.

sorry for the one that lost there life.

but also this aint good for us and sb17.

keep an eye on this one please cause i know the anti-mj people are going to start any time and we can use all the help :)

http://www.uppermichiganssource.com/news/story.aspx?id=592402

BRUCE CROSSING -- A Bruce Crossing man is dead after a being hit by a car Sunday afternoon.

According to the Ontonagon County Sheriff's Department, this happened on US 45, near 1 Mile road, at 3:54 pm.

A 21 year-old Long Lake, Minnesota man, was driving north on US 45, when he saw a person walking in his lane, and tried to swerve to avoid hitting the pedestrian.

He was unable to do so, and hit 35 year-old Kenneth McGeshick, of Bruce Crossing.

McGeshick was taken by Sonco South to Aspirus Ontonagon, where he was pronounced dead.

The unidentified driver was arrested for a moving violation causing death, reckless driving, and possession of marijuana.

He posted bond, which was set at 10% of $4,000, but will be held in jail until he passes a urine test.

His name has not been released at this time.

Great ..

I wonder how many weeks it will take to pass the urine test.

I feel bad for the family of the person that was hit .. but what was the guy doing in the middle of the road? Did the pedestrian have any alcohol in their system?

The good thing is this is not a card holding patient. "A 21 year-old Long Lake, Minnesota man," They don't issue mmj cards in MN.

Guest 1TokeOverLine

The opposition has blinders on and only see "possession of marijuana", never mind he wasn't a Michigan driver. They will still include this in their slanted data, I'm sure.

1T

Ive personally had a $50,000 bond on me for CHILD SUPPORT. I was 19 years old, had a 2 year old son and I was $4000 behind in support, my son was living with myself atleast 3 nights a week and my rent was more important to have a safe home for him then sending his mother money which she didn't even need (lives with parents, she has never worked and they have a credit card just for her, not to mention her 2010 ford escape which she doesn't pay for), I was unemployed for 8 months when I had my kneecap reconstructed as well as my ACL and MCL replaced from a hockey accident. My parents couldn't afford $5000 to get me out so I missed 60 days of mine and my sons life to serve out my "debt to society" thank you macomb county. The system is NOT fair.

Archived