Two Words, Five Letters Each, Equal To Some, Worlds Apart To Most

Human, Money, two different words two different meanings that have some how morphed into one word with one definition, profit.

Its happening everyday patients aren't seen as people anymore, or even patients. We've been reduced to a commodity to be traded in the market place for profit.

From funding cuts at state and federal levels in social programs that historically helped the poor, elderly, and sick, to dispensary interests and others trying to destroy our law, all in the name of profit.

None of them take into consideration what their actions cause from the additional physical and financial suffering that the poor, elderly, and sick cannot absorb, to us being reduced to an impersonal number on a balance sheet somewhere.

Although its a small group who are causing most of the additional stress on patients physically and financially they seem to be the most visible and vocal, the patient community is changing that.

We patients are a force to be reckoned with even if we are sick or disabled and we can and will make the changes necessary to protect and benefit us the most, not the profiteers whom ever you may be.

Lansing you should remember sick people still vote and we are in this program fifty-thousand individuals plus strong and growing daily.

The rest of you profiteers and carpetbaggers, we are going to start calling you out in public if need be when we find out a patient has been mistreated.

Patients First!

There were angry men confronting me and I caught the flashing of defiant eyes, but above me and within me, there was a spirit stronger than them all.

- Antoinette Brown Blackwell

Ed

Human, Money, two different words two different meanings that have some how morphed into one word with one definition, profit.

Its happening everyday patients aren't seen as people anymore, or even patients. We've been reduced to a commodity to be traded in the market place for profit.

From funding cuts at state and federal levels in social programs that historically helped the poor, elderly, and sick, to dispensary interests and others trying to destroy our law, all in the name of profit.

None of them take into consideration what their actions cause from the additional physical and financial suffering that the poor, elderly, and sick cannot absorb, to us being reduced to an impersonal number on a balance sheet somewhere.

Although its a small group who are causing most of the additional stress on patients physically and financially they seem to be the most visible and vocal, the patient community is changing that.

We patients are a force to be reckoned with even if we are sick or disabled and we can and will make the changes necessary to protect and benefit us the most, not the profiteers whom ever you may be.

Lansing you should remember sick people still vote and we are in this program fifty-thousand individuals plus strong and growing daily.

The rest of you profiteers and carpetbaggers, we are going to start calling you out in public if need be when we find out a patient has been mistreated.

Patients First!

There were angry men confronting me and I caught the flashing of defiant eyes, but above me and within me, there was a spirit stronger than them all.
- Antoinette Brown Blackwell

Ed

EG to complete your analogy, it's the anonymity of the Money that enables their not so clever charade. This device is known as a Corporation. Just trying to be helpfull:

" ... One of the most severe blows to citizen authority arose out of the 1886 Supreme Court case of Santa Clara County v. Southern Pacific Railroad. Though the court did not make a ruling on the question of "corporate person-hood," thanks to misleading notes of a clerk, the decision subsequently was used as precedent to hold that a corporation was a "natural person."

From that point on, the 14th Amendment, enacted to protect rights of freed slaves, was used routinely to grant corporations constitutional "person-hood." Justices have since struck down hundreds of local, state and federal laws enacted to protect people from corporate harm based on this illegitimate premise. Armed with these "rights," corporations increased control over resources, jobs, commerce, politicians, even judges and the law. ...."

Corporate history

Guest knucklehead bob

EG to complete your analogy, it's the anonymity of the Money that enables their not so clever charade. This device is known as a Corporation. Just trying to be helpfull:

" ... One of the most severe blows to citizen authority arose out of the 1886 Supreme Court case of Santa Clara County v. Southern Pacific Railroad. Though the court did not make a ruling on the question of "corporate person-hood," thanks to misleading notes of a clerk, the decision subsequently was used as precedent to hold that a corporation was a "natural person."

From that point on, the 14th Amendment, enacted to protect rights of freed slaves, was used routinely to grant corporations constitutional "person-hood." Justices have since struck down hundreds of local, state and federal laws enacted to protect people from corporate harm based on this illegitimate premise. Armed with these "rights," corporations increased control over resources, jobs, commerce, politicians, even judges and the law. ...."

Corporate history

Saw a special on PBS just last night about this subject . All those Judges were bought & paid for .

That roar in the distance is the people converging on their playhouse. The sick and dying will have peace or there will be none on this earth for them. They may be ready for us to die and relieve them the burden of their obligations, but they will not terrorize us on the way out. See you on the 25th. thanks, bb

This is hard to do with so many people coming we need to stay on track with what we want from them they now know that we are coming to Lansing

this is going to be Big and people need to know to watch out because last time i was inn Lansing agaist the D.E.A it did not go good as when i got back thats when the Raid was at Bigdaddy's

i no am scared

Archived