Thinking Of Becomeing A Cg...

Bert420

You got it all wrong. It's not a career and I wouldnt consider it one. I wouldnt pay any amount of money to some trade school to train me how to grow a plant. Nothing beats real world experience.

So i have been loseley considering being a caregiver to help those in need, aby ideas what i should do to help take jump start this career?

I was thinking maybe invest in a program like MedGrow or Oksterdamn?

I tell everyone who mentions joining a cannabis cultivation school to keep their money and start looking around the web everything one needs to grow quality medical cannabis can be found on the web free of charge here 420.com icmag rollitup.org etc .

As for becoming a caregiver it should be because you want to help others not become rich I'm not saying you cant make a living doing it but so far from what Ive seen most break even if that.

Oh no trust me. Why wouldn't I want to help cure the sick? After all this is a plant that has anti cancer propertys im very passionate when it come to these issues! and not to mention pharmaceutical drugs are one of the top killers along side cigarettes and alcohol. I believe in the right to use alternative medication.

The more you know the better off you will be; if you can air layer clones you can have 250 "plants" and be legal. If you know enuf you know why that statement is true. You can harvest 20 ounces per day and still be legal on weight. You can grow trees outdoors and have 250,000 watts pouring onto your ladies but you must have walls and a top and a padlock to qualify as "locked and enclosed." If not you may have a case, not a grow; a cell not a harvest. Indoors you can run illegal,growing 1,000 SEA OF GREEN autoflowers and harvest 4 pounds every 10 weeeks and face 40+ years in federal; or 49 trees SCROG and harvest 4 pounds a month, and be state legal and of slight or no interest to DEA.

Paid school can assist you in getting knowledge, so can books, so can a mentor. In a warehouse commercial grow you can spend $40,000 and get the same yield as if you spent $4,4000. So the school of hard knocks can be expensive or it can be prison for life. How much is that knowledge worth? You can learn on this board, on Breed Bay, on YouTube--it can be a hobby, an avocation, a career. Compassion and business can run along together and if you are going to be the best caregiver you can be and give patients the most help you ever can you must keep an eye on expenditure and outgo, as well as on quality and income. In the long-run if you are going to last the long-run, you must.

Welcome to the ranks of Cg's! It's a challenge and a reward.

So i have been loseley considering being a caregiver to help those in need, aby ideas what i should do to help take jump start this career?

I was thinking maybe invest in a program like MedGrow or Oksterdamn?

Become your own caregiver, and figure out what you're doing on your own dime. Once you feel that you can guarantee your patients a steady adequate supply of medical grade materials, the rest will follow.

Archived