Hash Bash

The Clarion Hotel and Conference Center at 2900 Jackson Ave at I-94 is hosting the Michigan NORML quarterly meeting that weekend. Everyone is invited to stop by the hotel and visit the med tent and sign up to be a NORML member. There will also be a mall with a testing lab, physician recommendations, dispensary, extraction company, and smoke supplies.

Friday night at 11:00pm we will broadcast from the hotel via Skype to a live broadcast of Cannabis Common Sense in Oregon. Saturday, we are screening two films starting at 7:00pm, "What if Cannabis Cured Cancer" with a Skype appearance by the film maker, and "Pineapple Express". The cost is $10 with proceeds going to NORML and the Kalamazoo LLEP initiative.

Stop by and see us after you've been to Monroe Street Fair!

I almost forgot to mention the Dispensary Tour happening Saturday at the corner of Monroe and Tappan starting at 12 noon. Come by the Clarion Hotel and Conference Center after 5:00pm Friday to register for any of these events.

stop by the clarion friday or else on your way to hash bash saturday and pick up a new cannabis t-shirt to wear to the bash! buy 3 get on free,prices to low to mention and ur gunna have to be stoned to belive it :) Why spend $20 on ONE shirt?Save your money for meds stop down and see me this weekend at the NORMALL in the clarion motel and get your cannabis shirts, c-ya there.

Also a good time to renew your normal membership ;)

got 10-12 styles in 5-6 colors, even some pink and purple for the ladys

I almost forgot to mention the Dispensary Tour happening Saturday at the corner of Monroe and Tappan starting at 12 noon.

I should have quoted you to make my point more obvious. Why start at noon exactly when the rally occurs? To me the Monroe Street Fair is secondary to the rally and shouldn't try to steal any thunder, know what I mean?

Brad,

It was so, so, so, nice to see you. Heck, worth the trip. Will you make it for Liberation Day, next month? If so I’ll show up with a tomato plant. lol

I was not driving, therefore did not make it to the Clarion. I would have loved to have gotten a Hash Bash t-shirt. I saw, "What if Cannabis Cured Cancer", and “Pineapple Express" during the Toronto Festival. Viewers will find both to be quite interesting.

Archived