Growing Outside And Raided

Jakk

In fact, the chemical component of marijuana that produces the "high", and relieves pain, THC, is available in a capsule form by prescription.The trade name of the drug is Marinol and it is generally prescribed for cancer, nausea, vomiting, anorexia and AIDS. I believe this is a much better alternative to making marijuana legal to smoke as it can be closely regulated by a physician and controlled for specific purposes.

BOOM! There it is again. This is what all the fuss is about.

"Don't use your medicine, use our medicine."

"Don't grow your medicine out of the earth?!

Buy your medicine from us,that money is ours."

"Refuse our way and we will harm you."

That's the line of thinking there.

They see a cash crop.

Ever heard of pharm parties? That is where kids bring all the pills they can find in their family medicine cabinet and put them in a bowl and play "spin the bottle" and when it is their turn, they reach into the bowl and take a pill.

...Wow I have never heard of this. This has got to be a new thing? Thank you for that, I will have to borrow it for my arguments in the future.

Mike Rogers is a former FBI agent and as such, completely brainwashed. He and I have had an ongoing conversation (?) about cannabis and its benefits. Sad to say, you received the standard letter, having gotten that exact same letter from him repeatedly in answer to my inquiries. He isn't even seeing our letters, they likely never reach him, instead being read by one of his lackey office drones. Peace ... j.b.

Mike Rogers is a former FBI agent and as such, completely brainwashed. He and I have had an ongoing conversation (?) about cannabis and its benefits. Sad to say, you received the standard letter, having gotten that exact same letter from him repeatedly in answer to my inquiries. He isn't even seeing our letters, they likely never reach him, instead being read by one of his lackey office drones. Peace ... j.b.

:goodjob: we have all received letters like you said the same B.S i agree they don't even read them see Ya on the 7th JB

• 3 weeks later...

Well we should vote them out; should have already. Fact is they just voted him out. With the felony drug conviction he is now no longer able to grow. Or at least I believe that is what the law is now. Sucks!

It is us or them, we better make sure it is us!

Felony DRUG conviction is only thing that excludes a person getting CG status. As a convicted drug felon you can still grow your own as a Patient. (For Now)

Archived