Police Bust Massive Marijuana Warehouse

Well, we are well on our way to playing right into the hand of the opposition. One tactic that political types use to get their way is the old "divide and conquer" routine. If you can gets groups of people to fight among themselves, they soon forget the real issues facing them and devolve into a bunch of squabbling animals. The republicans are masters of this tactic. They stirred up hate against the gays, then abortionists, then people of color, then...., all in order to divert people's attention from what their real agenda is: turning this country into a nation of rich and poor, everyman for himself, live in the gutter if you can't afford shelter, Charles Dickens third world kinda stuff.

Now they can get the legal users to squabble with the illegal users and hopefully gain something in the process. In any event, if they get them squabbling, the squabblers will no longer help each other obtain the one thing the opposition fears most: the legalization of marijuana.

If it's OK for you to use, why is it not OK for everybody? Did I miss something here? I thought this stuff wasn't harmful and is actually good for people. If that is the case, why wouldn't we be in favor of having one hundred 8000 plant warehouses going all over the state?

Kinda hypocritical to me.

they got busted due to their greed. they could have backed off towards a more reasonable stealthy plan (use only the top floor, make cuts in the roof and install angled light emitting panels(like on the DTE building on Warren Avenue that assembles transformers)and using the sun, grown trees of 1 pound each. wud have allowed only 800 plants on one floor, not 2667 plants x each of 3 floors, and "only" 800 pounds harvested 1.5 times a year, (more if they revegged something like lemon cake) is still 1200 pounds x 2800 dollars per pound wud seem to be enuf annually for some people) over 3 million dollars gross, and to top it off, with fewer bug and heat problems and in general, healthier more vibrant plants due to their being bigger and older than SOG and better able to stand up to stress, bugs and disease. But with a plan this dumb to fly with no commom sense as a harness? I'm making odds one of the people involved owned/managed/silently partnered in a grow store and was getting "healthy" on the equipment and nutes business.

Absolutely they deserve praise for busting this and all illegal marijuana operation.

Such as 100% of us in 2007?

The more they crack down on the illegal market, the less illegal supply there is, meaning more stoners are pushed into OUR *legal* market, making US look worse.

If it's OK for you to use, why is it not OK for everybody? Did I miss something here? I thought this stuff wasn't harmful and is actually good for people. If that is the case, why wouldn't we be in favor of having one hundred 8000 plant warehouses going all over the state?

Change the law than. All thru life we always come across the few people who always think they are better than the next and want to do what they want, with no regards to anyone else. That is what these people represent. I wonder what business man financed an operation of this size, than decided to steal power? I am all for making it legal across the board. That doesn't give these few greedy people the ok and just run with it, and ruin it for the rest of us. It has taken a long time to get this far.

Change the law than. All thru life we always come across the few people who always think they are better than the next and want to do what they want, with no regards to anyone else. That is what these people represent. I wonder what business man financed an operation of this size, than decided to steal power? I am all for making it legal across the board. That doesn't give these few greedy people the ok and just run with it, and ruin it for the rest of us. It has taken a long time to get this far.

i like what you say and how you say it.

Well said. Did i miss it or was there no dea involved in this?

Archived