First Time Medicating From Medicine I Grew My Self!

wow i feel so awesome right now!!!!!!!!!!!!! My little girls are really gonna come through for me this time. i just clipped two branches from the best looking plants ... the littlest ones of course... and put the buds in a paper envelope on top of my light hood for a few hours. Then stuck the buds in a jar opening it periodically through the day. it was still wet so i thought i would try and vaporize a little bit... OMFG i haven't been this medicated in a long time... its unbelievable i cant believe this came from regular old bag seed. its definitely a little early as its more of a head high( an amazing head high) then i need for my back pain. but its the first time ive ever felt like this from something i grew.... ahhhhh what a relief :lol::blink::thumbsu:

Congrats on your grow! I hope you'll understand the intended sincerity of what I'm about to say: I would use different words than "getting high" in reference to medicine. I'm just protecting our image as a medical community. No offense. You're family, I'm very protective of that. :bighug:

Sincerely, Sb

Archived