We Passed It. We Can Enforce It.

"We the people" passed this law.

"We the people" can also enforce it.

Here is a old thread that might be pertinent to the message you are talking about . A very good point!!:thumbsu: I do believe we have to inform potential jury pools.

My link

Distributing FIJA Literature in Front of Courthouses

FIJA activists frequently stand on the public sidewalks near courthouses, or near the jurors’ parking lot, and distribute FIJA brochures to all passersby. If you are interested in a particular case, we encourage you to establish a presence at least two weeks prior to a particular jury trial, and continue at least a week after. This makes you a “part of the landscape” and keeps you from being associated with a specific case. Of course, you will also reach a lot more prospective jurors that way! Some activists tell us that the best time to be there is when the whole jury pool is first assembled (often on Monday mornings; be there bright and early, 7:30 or 8:00 AM). At this time those summoned are not yet officially jurors, and the authorities are less likely to bother you. On the other hand, authorities sometimes confiscate brochures from prospective jurors as they enter the courthouse. For this reason, it has been suggested that a better time to distribute literature may be late in the afternoon, to catch people as they come out.

FIJA activists should make it clear that they are only passing out information of general interest to all citizens, and are not trying to influence any particular case. No case-specific literature should be distributed with FIJA literature to anyone who might be a prospective juror. FIJA literature, which informs jurors of their rights and powers in general terms and which seeks reform of the judicial process, is protected speech under the First Amendment. If other people present are passing out literature protesting the case or cases which happen to being going on inside, fine. It is their right to protest, and the sidewalk is a traditional public forum for First Amendment purposes. (U.S. v. Grace et al, 461 U.S., 1983)

Literature distribution is most effective if you dress neatly and conservatively, smile, and are polite. A FIJA button in your lapel would also be appropriate. It is not good to engage in long debates with anyone, while dozens of people walk by without receiving your material – unless you have enough people to do it. Limit your interaction to a minute or less, and have a short, prepared delivery speech to use as you hand out literature. Do not stray from your message,a nd never discuss any cases, eitehr past, present, or future.

Thousands of people have now distributed FIJA literature at courthouses, the vast majority without any trouble. Although a few people have been hassled, some even arrested, we have rarely had anyone convicted of anything for passing out FIJA brochures. One conviction was for disobeying a court injunction to cease literature distribution (this is being appealed at this time). (If you are facing contempt charges for violating an injunction, as things stand now, you do not get a trial by a jury of your peers; instead, a judge decides if you are “guilty”, too often the same one who issued the injunction.) Another arrest and conviction was for refusing to cease literature distribution and leave the interior of a courthouse (also being appealed). A handful of “jury tampering” charges have been have been filed for simply passing out FIJA literature. Juries have so far refused to convict people so charged.

Usually when the authorities decide there is not much they can actually do to stop brochure distribution, they stumble over themselves in their haste to dismiss charges or otherwise back down. Perhaps they come to realize that prosecuting you for jury tampering will mean giving

FIJA brochures to your jury as evidence... and they realize that distributing political/informational brochures in a public place is a clearly protected First Amendment right. In addition, prosecutions are liable to generate a great deal of local media interest and exposure for FIJA’s message – and this is the last thing judges and prosecutors want!

You’re more likely to encounter trouble if you insist on distributing brochures inside the courthouse, but it has been done successfully. In any case, if the government agents react at all, expect them to warn you first and ask that you leave. Some of our activists have refused to leave because they were trying to be arrested, but even so couldn’t induce an arrest. And some “arresting authorities” are now facing civil suits brought by FIJA supporters. However, let me emphasize that we are not offering legal advice. These are just things we have observed.

There are many ways to get the message out in your community. The FIJA Media Disc with the Power Point Presentation “Called for Jury Duty?” and many FIJA documents and masters is now available for you to use. FIJA audio and video Public Service Announcements (PSAs) are available. These have run on stations across the country. Since PSAs from FIJA National are produced by a 501©3 organization, (we send documentation upon request, or you may be able to use this sheet for that purpose), many stations are willing to run them. You can also use local cable access TV to air FIJA videos and DVDs, which include not only PSAs, but various talks and programs on jury veto power. You can order them through the Media Catalog on our web site at www.fija.org or by mail or calling the office.

Brochures are available in pdf format from the Library on the web site, and you can download and print brochures directly from there.

Presentations, interviews, letters to the editor, and sharing brochures and posters at local coffee shops and restaurants (with permission, of course!) are all good ways to reach people with the message of the authority of the juror.

Let us know of your efforts, and be sure to post any local or state news to the web forums. You can also contact us to do local interviews and for help writing letters to editors of local papers, too. link.....My link

State wide, juries are being deceived. They are being manipulated by being denied important information.

In these cases, courts are clamping down and not allowing the juries to hear a medical defense.

Juries are not being told that a defendant has been issued a license by the state for their marijuana. As a result a jury might only hear that a defendant had a few plants.

Then the judge tells the jury "if you find that the defendant had marijuana plants, then you MUST find a guilty verdict."

That being the only information the jury has, they return a verdict of guilty.

That is a case where the Medical Marihuana Act has been eliminated. That's right. The law has been eliminated IN THAT COURTROOM.

One single person (the judge) over rides the votes of millions of Michigan voters.

"We the people" are now left in the unenviable position of being compelled to enforce the law.

The government, by way of the courts, have invented a way to do away with the law. It is not a proper method to nullify the voter.

We now must pursue a non standard way of implementing the law. We are forced to.

It's time to take the courts back from the criminals.

posted on FB brother

Thank you!!

For this to work it has to be good enough for people to forward.

I'm monitoring view counts to figure out if that is taking place.

If people forward it to at least two people each then it's a snowball headed downtown.

"We the people" can take back our state and our nation.

Our government figures that it only has to pay attention to us for the last couple of weeks before an election.

Not true if they can't get a conviction.

Thank you!!

For this to work it has to be good enough for people to forward.

I'm monitoring view counts to figure out if that is taking place.

If people forward it to at least two people each then it's a snowball headed downtown.

"We the people" can take back our state and our nation.

Our government figures that it only has to pay attention to us for the last couple of weeks before an election.

Not true if they can't get a conviction.

PB, Excellent video!! The Truth Will set us all FREE! Michigan Voters need to stand up again and get ride of Prosecutors and Sheriffs and the State Attorney General who won't follow the law of the people! VOTE THEM ALL OUT!

MMMA should compile a list State wide of all elected officials who don't follow the law so the 3ma community can organize and elect our own members to offices in State and local Municipalities ... Local municipalities and JUDGES Who DON'T FOLLOW OUR LAWS need to be removed from office and need to be SUED! If we cost them a lot of money they will stop!

:growl:

I have been making inquiries about how much it would cost for a direct mailer to the voters of Oakland County.

If we do a direct mailing, then it wouldn't need to be about a specific case.

So far I have 903 thousand registered voters in Oakland co.

The video that I posted isn't being forwarded enough. I guess that it isn't worded well enough to hit the nerve I targeted.

These courts have eliminated the MMMA. Within those specific courtrooms the voters don't matter.

Once people realize that courts are refusing to honor the voters they should be angry.

For my effort to work requires geometric progression to take place.

Here is the video. If it's worth it, then please forward it:

If anyone has a suggestion for a rework, please fill me in .. Time is short.

Gersh

It doesn't matter what anyone said.

We the people spoke and they refused to obey.

We the people establish the rules. Whatever world these rulers live in is a fantasy.

Their world only exists as long as we the people allow it to.

Vote not guilty when on any jury in any marijuana case.

Pull their plug. Turn out the lights of their bubble world.

Oh okay i see... it's just what you say pb that's relevant right! sorry i replied, good luck with the vid!

I was thinking about toning that reply down a little.

I was just thinking that we've let these officials tell us what to think for a long enough time.

We've given then orders they refuse to obey. And in the context of jury nullification, we don't have to wait for federal permission. We don't have to have another election. We don't have to petition anyone or anything.

We just turn out the lights.

i hear ya on that pb, my thought when posting the memos was that its they are written memos from the FEDS, they show the dishonesty and hypocritical double talk of our Gov. which really isnt a secret i guess but non the less it shows their intent to undermind state laws.

I really want to go whole hog on this jury nullification thing.

I believe that trying to hit the entire county will be safer than being outside the courthouse.

http://www.lewrockwell.com/orig12/doig1.1.1.html

Guerrilla Jurors: Sticking it to Leviathan

by Don Doig and Stewart Rhodes

“The power of the jury to vote according to conscience and judge the merits, fairness, constitutionality and applicability of the law itself, is the only real, undiluted power the individual citizens have in our system of government. If we are engaged in a struggle for our fundamental rights against governments on all levels, and we are, then we must view our role as partisan guerrillas, and we have a powerful yet peaceful tool at our disposal. It has been hidden from us, and we are intimidated into thinking it is not our right, but if we will summon the courage to grasp it, we can use jury veto power, or jury nullification, as a weapon in defense of liberty.” more… [A very good article, especially if you are unfamiliar with the powers of a jury.]

Pb,

Just an idea for whatever it may be worth.

I would try to post your video as a 'reply' on anything that is posted that relates to the law or 'trials'.

The more people that see it, the more likely it is to be seen and put into action.

But, no matter what, remember that everything we do will help.

Thanks again.

Thank you.

Blueberry has asked me if I would talk on the 25th.

I will. My message will be "Stop CONVICTING patients."

It's time to command the system to obey the voters. And the voters can do exactly that.

"We the people" can apply a force to the legal system that they CAN NOT RESIST.

(OK bish .. gimme a borg picture :) )

Archived