Mich. Supreme Court Wants To Know

Hempcheff

http://www.therepublic.com/view/story/f1b2ad8379f74db7ae0455ab124b58af/MI--Medical-Marijuana-Camera/WOOOOOT

GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. — The Michigan appeals court has some explaining to do.

The state Supreme Court wants to know why a three-judge panel in Grand Rapids won't allow a video camera at May 10 arguments in a medical-marijuana case.

The court wants an explanation by Monday. So far, the appeals court's only reason to reject the camera was for the "fair administration of justice." That's not good enough.

Eric VanDussen (Van-DOO'-zin) of Traverse City asked the state's highest court to intervene. Michigan judges have discretion to restrict cameras, especially at trials where there may be sensitive testimony or other issues. But the appeals court has no jury, no witnesses and few spectators.

The judges who rejected the camera are Joel Hoekstra, Christopher Murray and Michael Kelly.

http://www.therepublic.com/view/story/f1b2ad8379f74db7ae0455ab124b58af/MI--Medical-Marijuana-Camera/WOOOOOT

GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. — The Michigan appeals court has some explaining to do.

The state Supreme Court wants to know why a three-judge panel in Grand Rapids won't allow a video camera at May 10 arguments in a medical-marijuana case.

The court wants an explanation by Monday. So far, the appeals court's only reason to reject the camera was for the "fair administration of justice." That's not good enough.

Eric VanDussen (Van-DOO'-zin) of Traverse City asked the state's highest court to intervene. Michigan judges have discretion to restrict cameras, especially at trials where there may be sensitive testimony or other issues. But the appeals court has no jury, no witnesses and few spectators.

The judges who rejected the camera are Joel Hoekstra, Christopher Murray and Michael Kelly.

Remember these three!!! VOTE THEM OUT OF OFFICE!!! We have the power! Stand up Michiganders and fight for your rights! VOTE!!!! Joel Hoekstra, Christopher Murray and Michael Kelly.

Doesn't surprise me to hear who is on that list . Shame on their fascist Court that costs victims thousands of dollars , time the ill do not have , and the evil judges who fear public veiwing thus are compelled to operate behind a veil of secrecy . They should be inviting public veiwing.

It amazes me how far Eric and Michael go in some of these cases. I have never met or talked to them, but they seem so caring, compassionate, and above all passionate about the cause.

I have the utmost respect for the attorneys that put themselves out there for us.

Edit: I know there are more attorneys I am sure, those are just the 2 I am aware of.

they do not want the public to know how badly THEY ARE RAILROADING PEOPLE!

THE CORRUPT JUDGES DO NOT WANT ANY EVIDENCE OF THEIR WRONG DOING-THROW THE PA in with them also!

They should all behind bars for human rights violations!

M C, I agree!

We must hurt there pockets! $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $UE $ue $ue! It will stop them!

MOMoney/MoMoney/MOMoney/MoMoney/MOMoney/MoMoney/MOMoney/MoMoney/MOMoney/MoMoney/

MOMoney/MoMoney/MOMoney/MoMoney/MOMoney/MoMoney/MOMoney/MoMoney/MOMoney/MoMoney/

MOMoney/MoMoney/MOMoney/MoMoney/MOMoney/MoMoney/MOMoney/MoMoney/

Its all they understand!

Archived